For the last few years, hair restoration industry has transformed dramatically. The effectiveness of hair transformation procedures have increased over the recent few years. Earlier, one single type of hair transplant catered to all individuals suffering from baldness but things have transformed over the recent years. Not all the people are able to undergo hair transplant and that’s where non-surgical procedures come in. ACell therapy in Dubai is one such procedure which will restore and revive your mane without undergoing extreme surgical procedures.
ACell Therapy in Dubai is an FDA approved technology that aims at repairing damaged tissues. It allow dormant follicles to regenerate. Which stimulates hair growth. It combines the benefit of Stem Cell and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy and makes you have impeccable hair.
Are you the right candidate?
Almost anyone who wishes to restore their hair can undergo ACell Hair Loss Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Here are a few things to consider:
- You are suffering from hair thinning.
- You do not want a surgical procedure.
- You want a non-invasive solution to your hair worries.
ACell Hair Loss Therapy in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure which makes your hair grow super-fast. However, there are certain pre-operative care measures you must take in order to maximize the results of the procedure:
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a few days before the treatment.
- Quit smoking for at least two weeks.
- Alcohol consumption must be completely prohibited for at least a week.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Wash your head a day before the treatment.
ACell Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi comprises of the following key steps:
- Local anesthesia is administered to your scalp to avoid any pain during the treatment.
- Your scalp is properly cleaned and treatment areas are marked down.
- A combination of ACell and PRP injections is administered to your scalp at different angles and placed via micro injections.
- The entire procedure can take 60 to 90 minutes and you are done.
- Number of sessions required might vary depending upon the extent of baldness and hair thinning.
- Also Provide the FUE hair Transplant in Dubai
Although it is a non-invasive procedure but you still need to follow some post procedural care instructions. Here are a few things to consider:
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Avoid washing your scalp for at least two days after the treatment.
- If you find any issues with your scalp, visit the dermatologist immediately.
- Do not go for any strenuous activities for at least three days.
Results offered by ACell Therapy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are mind blowing. Within a period of six months, you will go from thin, limp hair to amazing fuller head of hair. These therapies are also used in combination with surgical therapy to minimize the effects of shock loss. Visit your surgeon now and get your hair fixed with Hair Transplant in Dubai.