Body hair transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a surgical procedures that works on the principle of extracting hair from your body and implanting them to your scalp. This allows you to have a full, thicker head of hair even if you don’t have the specified donor area on your scalp. With the earlier techniques like FUT hair transplant, hair transplant was limited to a number of people and often didn’t suit women and men which didn’t have a sufficient donor hair on their scalp. However, with Follicular Unit Extraction (which allows you to extract hair individually), surgeons can harvest hair from your body and implant it to your scalp, face, eyebrows, eyelashes, whatever your goal is.
Are you the right candidate?
Before getting too excited about the idea of Body hair transplant in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are the right fit for the treatment or not. Here are a few things to consider.
- The length of your body hair matters. It determine how long will your hair grow.
- You must have thick body hair, otherwise you will be left with limp hair.
- The pigment of your body hair is similar to the pigment of your hair color.
- You must be willing to let go of your body hair, I don’t think it is a problem though (Anyone would be happy to do it).
- The density of your body hair determines the density of hair on your scalp. So, it must be a lot.
- A TDI score, also called Torso Donor Hair determines exactly whether it is the right procedure for you or not. If you score 8 and above you are good to go.
Pre-Procedural Care is an important part of Body hair transplant in Dubai & Sharjah. It prepares your body well for the procedures and allows you to have the best results.
- Avoid all medications that are responsible for blood thinning.
- Do not consume vitamin E or any other supplement a few weeks prior to the procedure.
- Quit alcohol consumption and smoking for at least a month.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
The procedure of Body Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi involves the technique of FUE Hair Transplant. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Your body is examined by your surgeon to find the location from which hair needs to be extracted.
- The chosen area is shaved prior to the treatment.
- Local anesthesia is administered to your body via micro injections from which donor hair needs to be extracted.
- Donor hair is extracted via a punching tool.
- The grafts are prepared for transplantation.
- Tiny incisions are made in the recipient’s area for graft insertion.
- Grafts are inserted into these incisions which concludes the surgery afterward.
Post Procedural Care
Like any surgical procedure, post procedural care is an important aspect of Body Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Here are the must follow instructions:
- Take all the prescribed medications regularly; oral and topical.
- Use cold compressions to minimize discomfort and swelling.
- Do not massage your scalp or rub it.
- Avoid picking at your scalp and scratching it.
- Keep your head alleviated at night
The only limitation associated with Body Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is that it is suitable only for those individuals who wish have sufficient body hair. If you have thin body hair, this might not be the fit for you. And the second limitation is that there are very few surgeons who are skilled and expert in performing body hair transplant in Dubai. You will have to do a lot of search to find the right surgeon for BHT.
Results of Body Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are mind blowing. You will go from being completely bald to thick, luscious and full head of hair in a period of three months. Yes, you heard it right. And, yes the results are permanent. You don’t need to undergo any maintenance treatments ever. You can color, cut and dye your hair like you would do with your normal hair. Get hold of a surgeon now.