Eyelashes play an important role in our appearance. As they say, eyes are the soul to ones windows and eyelashes are a big part of how our eyelashes look. Most of us women are tired of buying lengthening, volumazing mascaras and false eyelashes. If you don’t want to spend a tone of time in the morning and still have beautiful eyes. Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can help you. Eyelash transplant in Dubai comprises of extracting hair from the donor region and implanting them to eyelashes. The transplanted hair will grow just like your natural lashes.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Before you get super excited by the idea of Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is important that you know that whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Here are few things to consider:
- You must be at least 20 years old or above.
- You shouldn’t suffer from any eyelash infections. If you do have any infections. It is advised to get them fixed first.
- If you a constant urge to pull out your eyelashes, it needs to be treated first because eyelash hair transplant in Dubai can’t fix that.
- You want a permanent solution to your eyelash worries.
- You do not from any chronic diseases.
There are certain pre-procedural care instructions you must follow before Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Here are few of the most prominent ones:
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a few weeks prior to the treatment.
- Quit smoking for at least a month.
- Alcohol consumption must be completely prohibited for a month.
- Limit your caffeine intake, it includes coffee, tea, coke etc.
- Avoid using any eyelash extensions and Eyebrow Transplant.
Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure. It involves following key steps:
- Donor area is shaved prior to the Treatment
- Local anesthesia is administered to the scalp.
- Individual follicular units are extracted from the donor region.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the eye region.
- Follicular grafts are applied to the eyelashes in specified angles which allows the eyelash hair to grow upwards. This concludes the entire procedure.
In order to ensure that recovery period of Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai is uneventful, you must follow certain care measures. Here are a few measures:
- Start taking prescribed medications after the Hair Transplant in Dubai.
- Do not consume any blood thinners for a few weeks.
- Refrain from smoking for a week.
- Do not apply mascara on your lashes.
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
Results of Eyelash Hair Transplant in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi are mind blowing. You will have long and thick lashes for the rest of our life. The only problem is that you have to trim them every week because they will grow super long but that’s a good problem to have. Right? Say good bye to the lovely mascaras, false eyelashes and eyelash extensions and look flawless each and every day.