As a skin malady that mostly affects youngsters, most individuals are looking to find a cure to rosacea. The physical manifestations of this particular skin infection incorporate the redness on the nose, arms, cheeks, and back. It causes little pimples in some extreme cases, soreness of the eyes is also seen in some individuals.
Aside from physical changes, a few people experience psychological changes as well due to increased self-consciousness. Many abstain from going out and meeting individuals. As a result, their social life becomes non-existent. Many elements are rebuked for being the cause behind this issue. Some of them include stress, alcohol, sun exposure, and strenuous exercise, consumption of spicy and hot foods, temperature extremes, Corticosteroids and medications that dilate blood vessels. Regardless of the cause, you can get the situation fixed via Rosacea treatment in Dubai.
Are you the right prospect?
There are a gazillion options in the market to treat rosacea. Laser however, is the right choice to treat rosacea. Here are a few things to consider prior to opting for the treatment;
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must get tested for all the food allergies that might trigger rosacea.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
- You are not breastfeeding
- You are not pregnant.
Goals of the Treatment
Rosacea treatment in Dubai aims at:
- Making your skin look even and glowing
- Eliminating redness and pimples
- Providing a non-invasive solution to your skin worries
Although Laser Rosacea treatment in Dubai, Al Ain & Abu Dhabi is the most sought after in this day and age but there is more than one technique available to cure this skin issue. Here a list of treatment options;
- IPL Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Topical Medications
Laser treatment for rosacea is regarded as the best option available as it can help you get rid of your skin worries, minus the invasive nature.
It is important to follow some pre-operation instructions in order to prepare your skin for the Laser treatment Dubai. Your doctor can guide you in a much better manner in this regards but here are a few things to consider:
- Quit smoking and drinking before the treatment
- Try not to apply cosmetics on the face upon the day of the treatment
- Quit using any medication medicine without consulting with your specialist
- Blood-thinning medications are completely prohibited, for example, headache medicine, ibuprofen, and so on.
- Staying away from the sun as much as possible, one month before the treatment is ideal.
The Rosacea treatment in Dubai, Al Ain & Abu Dhabi is performed on an outpatient. Absolutely, no anesthesia is required. A numbing cream is used instead. The entire treatment takes about 30 minutes to an hour to complete. Here are few of the basic steps:
- The treatment site is properly cleansed.
- A numbing cream is applied to the treatment site to eliminate any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A laser device delivers laser energy to the treatment site.
- The specific wavelengths of the laser device used to ensure that it is absorbed only by the blood vessels and skin tissue without affecting the surrounding skin.
- The light entering blood vessels make them collapse, and as a result, the redness decreases.
In order to get the optimal results, you need to follow certain guidelines during the healing phase after getting the Rosacea treatment in Dubai done.
- You will experience temporary redness and swelling of the skin. Use cold compressions to minimize it.
- Use all the topical medications suggested by your surgeon.
- Avoid using Retin A and benzoyl peroxide on the treatment site.
- Apply the sunblock religiously before heading out in the sun.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for at least a month as your skin is still really sensitive.
Results of Laser rosacea treatment in Dubai are simply spectacular. Within a few sessions, redness and swelling will be a thing of the past and you will enjoy your beautiful, even toned and glowing skin. And no, the redness won’t come back ever. You might be wondering by now how much does the laser cost? It may shock you that the cost of Rosacea treatment in Dubai is not settled because of many reasons. There are some factor considers that make the cost of this treatment unfixed. As a rule, the cost relies on upon the way of the skin issue, the experience of the specialist, and the method used to cure it.
The laser rosacea treatment in Dubai is extremely beneficial. Some of the benefits are enlisted below:
- It delivers fantastic results in short time.
- The treatment virtually has no side effects.
- The laser used in this treatment only targets the treatment site and delivers no harm to the skin.
- Laser rosacea treatment in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis.
- There is absolutely no pain involved in the procedure.
Click here to Read More SKN Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai