Hair loss, hair thinning or baldness is a really depressing problem for many people all around the globe. Most people still consider traditional hair loss treatments instead of a permanent procedure, FUE hair transplant in Islamabad.
Traditional Hair Loss Treatments vs Hair Transplant:
From very long time, hair loss was a permanent problem but people tried to treat it by using the traditional hair loss treatments such as; homeopathic medications, hair regrowth gels, creams, tonics, allopathic medicines and home remedies.
But these doesn’t provide long lasting results and didn’t help in permanent hair regrowth. But with the invention of hair transplant procedure, people had some hope of getting permanent hair.
But unfortunately, old hair transplant procedures were performed very brutally and without the administration of local anesthesia to the donor and recipient parts.
But due to the advancement and innovation in the cosmetic industry, hair transplant procedures like; FUE hair transplant in Islamabad is designed keeping in mind the safe characteristics. So that you would be comfortable and relaxed while undergoing the procedure.
Types of Hair Transplant:
Following are the two types of hair transplant:
- Robotic or Automated Hair Transplant
- Manual FUE Hair Transplant.
Robotic versus Manual FUE Hair Transplant:
If you are suffering from hair loss, baldness or hair thinning then you can consider hair transplant procedure. But now, you must be wondering that which hair transplant procedure is best.
Well here is the differentiation between, Robotic versus Manual FUE Hair transplant:
Robotic Hair Transplant versus Manual FUE Hair transplant
|1. Robotic hair transplant is expensive, as compared to the manual FUE hair transplant procedure.
2. It will sometimes give you an anomalous, odd and asymmetrical results.
3. During the Robotic hair transplant procedure, the surgeon will use bigger gauge needles.
4. After undergoing the Robotic hair transplant, you may have to suffer more shock loss of natural hair.
5. During the Robotic hair transplant, the surgeon will use a larger diameter punch tool.
6. After undergoing the Robotic hair transplant, you may have to suffer some post- operative side effects and allergies such as; irritation, rashes, scars, wounds, inflammation, swelling, redness and blemishes.
|1. Manual FUE hair transplant procedure offers reasonable cost so that everybody can easily treat their hair loss, baldness and hair thinning.
2. It will deliver amazing, prominent and natural results.
3. During the Manual FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon will use small gauge needles.
4. After undergoing the Manual FUE hair transplant procedure, you will don’t have to suffer the shock loss of your natural hair.
5. During the Manual FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon will use a smaller diameter punch tool.
6. After undergoing the Manual FUE hair transplant procedure, you will be completely healthy and safe from the postoperative side effects.
Also, read the comparison of different hair transplant treatments.
If you want to treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with amazing, natural and long lasting results, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider FUE hair transplant in Islamabad.