Microneedling is also called as skin needling or collagen induction therapy (CIT). Dermatologists have used this treatment for improving the appearance of ageing signs, pigmentation, scaring, stretch marks and scars from acne or sun damage. Due to the availability of derma rollers and microneedling devices it has gain more popularity today. Microneedling treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi pokes tiny hole in the surface of skin to induce production of collagen, fill in the fines lines/ wrinkles and plump the skin. It can be performed all over the body in order to give younger look to the sufferer.
Results and Benefits:
The treatment delivers instant results to the skin that look plump, pink and luminous for number of weeks. 3-6 sessions that are scheduled one month apart are usually required for increasing collagen and elastin levels for Microneedling Treatment in Islamabad.
- Offers fairly immediate results
- Promises improvement over time
- Stimulates the dormant hair follicles
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Repairs visible scars and treats wrinkles
- Promotes cell turnover & increases collagen
Who Is Candidate?
Safe, effective and easy to perform Microneedling Treatment in Islamabad can be performed on anybody. With proper guidance, patients can easily understand the mechanism behind results. You are a good candidate if:
- You are suffering from acne scars
- You skin appear dull or even sallow
- You are adult with age of 20 or above
- You are not a sufferer of any chronic disease
- Your pores are so enlarged that never went away
- You want to get a natural boost to the look of your skin
Aim Of Treatment:
Major aim of Micro-Needling Treatment in Islamabad is to stimulate the production of collagen. It is achieved by puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles that triggers production of new collagen by using skin’s own ability to heal. This technique is widely used for giving smooth and youthful appearance by plumping up the skin.
Technique We Use:
It involves fast, easy and virtually pain free technique. Wide variety of micro-needling devices such as; manual rollers, automated rollers or dermapen are available at SKN Clinic that offers impressive results and benefits to the patients. Steps involved in Microneedling Treatment in Islamabad are as follows:
- Dermatologist starts the procedure, by applying numbing cream on the area of treatment.
- A sophisticated device is placed on affected area and is moved in stamp like motion over the skin.
- It creates tiny channels in the skin that allows serum and skin care products to penetrate deep in the skin.
- This step simulates the regeneration process of skin and collagen production.
- Procedures end by applying soothing or healing gel on the area of treatment.
There is very little downtime for Microneedling Treatment in Islamabad. Skin look and feel mildly sun-burnt for a day or two. Following the recovery phase, skin cells start to flake as they slough off. Once the healing process gets completed within a week, you’ll notice new, brighter and smooth skin. You’ll need to keep your skin hydrated immediately following the procedure.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Microneedling treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is great for many different skin types, it’s important to let a professional decide whether or not it’s right for you. SKN Laser Treatment Clinic performs a complimentary consultation to educate you about your options. Fill in the form and book our FREE consultation today.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest