Facial skin is the most important feature that must be attractive, clear, and smooth. If you have wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation on the skin, then SKN Cosmetic offers Microneedling treatment in Islamabad; it is one of the best non-invasive treatments that will completely change your skin.
On this page, you will learn everything about this treatment, including its results, benefits, candidacy criteria, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Microneedling is also called skin needling or collagen induction therapy (CIT). Dermatologists have used this treatment to improve the appearance of aging signs, pigmentation, scarring, stretch marks, and scars from acne or sun damage. Due to the availability of derma rollers and micro-needling devices, it has gained more popularity today.
Microneedling treatment pokes a tiny hole in the skin’s surface to induce the production of collagen, fill in fine lines/ wrinkles, and plump the skin. It can be performed all over the body to give a younger look to the sufferer.
Aim Of Treatment:
The major aim of Micro-Needling Treatment is to stimulate the production of collagen. It is achieved by puncturing the dermis with microscopic needles that trigger the production of new collagen by using the skin’s own ability to heal. This technique is widely used to give a smooth and youthful appearance by plumping the skin.
After getting a treatment, it will deliver instant results to the skin that look plump, pink, and luminous for several weeks. 3-6 sessions scheduled one month apart are usually required to increase collagen and elastin levels for Microneedling Treatment. It is necessary to choose someone expert for your treatment, and to maintain the effects, follow your dermatologist’s aftercare instructions.
Topmost Benefits Of Microneedling:
Generally, there are countless benefits for those who choose micro-needling. Some major and common benefits are listed below
- Offers fairly immediate results.
- Promises improvement over time.
- Stimulates the dormant hair follicles.
- Improves overall skin tone and texture.
- Reverses sun damage and pigmentation.
- Repairs visible scars and treats wrinkles.
- It is a cost-effective procedure.
- Promotes cell turnover & increases collagen.
Who Can Be A Right Candidate?
Before undergoing the procedure, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria for Microneedling treatment in Islamabad. You are a good candidate if:
- You are suffering from acne scars.
- Your skin appears dull or even sallow.
- You are an adult the age of 20 or above.
- You are not a sufferer of any chronic disease.
- Your pores are so enlarged that they never go away.
- You want to get a natural boost to the look of your skin.
Before The Procedure:
Your dermatologist will examine your skin condition and might give you some precautions, so that is how you will not experience any complications during or after the procedure. These precautions may include
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- If you have any type of skin allergy, inform us.
- Keep your skin hydrated, and drink a lot of water.
During The Procedure:
The procedure will be performed by an expert dermatologist or a cosmetic practitioner. It is a simple and easy procedure that can perform in just a few minutes. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below
- The dermatologist starts the process by applying numbing cream on the area of treatment.
- A sophisticated device is placed on the affected area and is moved in a stamp-like motion over the skin.
- It creates tiny skin channels that allow serum and skin care products to penetrate deep into the skin.
- This step simulates the regeneration process of skin and collagen production.
- Procedures end by applying soothing or healing gel on the area of treatment.
After The Procedure:
There is very little downtime, and your Skin looks and feel mildly sunburnt for a day or two. Following the recovery phase, skin cells flake as they sloop off. Once the healing process is completed within a week, you’ll notice new, brighter, smooth skin. Of course, you’ll need to keep your skin hydrated immediately following the procedure.
Your practitioner may prescribe you a few aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow during the recovery period. These aftercare instructions are mentioned below
- Do not apply makeup or any product for 48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid using blood-thinning medicines for a few days.
- It would be best if you avoid going out in direct sunlight.
- Use prescribed lotions, face wash, and products for the skin.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink at least eight glasses of water.
- In case of any reaction, inform us immediately.
Cost Of Micro Needling At SKN Cosmetics:
The overall cost of Microneedling treatment in Islamabad may vary from person to person because everyone doesn’t have the same issues. Also, this treatment is designed after examining your condition and according to your expectations. There are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as
- Expert’s fees.
- Locations of the clinic.
- The reputation.
- The number of sessions.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are confused or want to know anything about the cost or factors, then feel free to contact us or visit our clinic anytime. We are here to give you complete information.
Schedule Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, Microneedling treatment is great for many different skin types; it’s important to let a professional decide whether or not it’s right for you. Our experts perform a complimentary consultation to educate you about your options. Fill in the form and book our FREE consultation today.