Having hair on your entire body is pretty normal and nothing to be concerned about. But many people, especially women, crave for a hairless body to increase their glamour and beauty. For this, they adopt trimming, shaving, and tweezing, as these are painful processes and take a lot of time and maintenance. If you want an efficient and painless alternative to all these typical hair removal procedures then we’ve got a solution for you. Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad is a highly popular process that delivers a hair-free body for a prolonged period and eliminates the need for ongoing maintenance sessions because the benefits are long-lasting.
The Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Islamabad will enhance your life and will make it hassle-free. You can have flawless and silky skin within a shorter period and when performed by a skilled professional there is no possibility of any adverse consequences. Your confidence and beauty routine will be boosted after you visit our clinic.
- 1 What is Laser Hair Removal?
- 2 Laser Hair Removal Before and After:
- 4 The Procedure of Laser Hair Removal:
- 4.1 How much Laser hair removal cost in Islamabad?
- 4.2 Is Laser hair removal permanent?
- 4.3 Is it worth getting Laser hair removal treatment?
- 4.4 Does laser hair removal treatment hurt?
- 4.5 Can you shave before laser hair removal treatment?
- 4.6 Which Clinic Provides Best services for laser removal in Islamabad?
- 4.7 What is the cost of full-body laser hair removal in islamabad Pakistan?
- 4.8 What is the price of arm hair removal in islamabad?
- 4.9 Does laser remove 100% hair?
- 4.10 Is it safe and suitable for everyone?
- 4.11 Can you wax after laser?
- 4.12 Can laser increase hair growth?
- 5 After Laser Hair Removal:
- 6 Benefits:
- 7 Cost of the Treatment:
- 8 Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Islamabad:
- 9 Why Choose Us?
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a modern cosmetic method to remove undesirable body hair by employing intense beams of light. This non-invasive method has gained so much popularity because of its effectiveness and precision. Our skin professionals use innovative equipment and techniques to provide immediate and long-term advantages.
This method works by undergoing the mechanism of photothermolysis. The laser releases light at a unique wavelength, It targets melanin in hair follicles and leaves the surrounding skin unhurt. Melanin absorbs light and converts it into warmth, damaging the follicle. and restricting future hair development. This approach produces a smooth, hair-free appearance without any pain.
Laser Hair Removal Before and After:
The results of laser hair removal are not on the spot because it will take an effort and a few sessions to observe the effects. Once you have achieved the outcomes then it will be lasting and permanent. During the first few laser sessions, you will experience hair reduction of about 60 to 70 per cent. And after getting a suitable number of sittings the hair reduction will be 90 to 95 percent. To retain the results of the process make sure you go for the maintenance sessions after every 4 to 5 months.
Preparation Before the Procedure:
Our esthetician will tell you how to prepare your skin before the Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad. Preparation is necessary to enjoy the full benefits of the procedure and for maximum outcomes. Following are important guidelines which you can follow for best results:
- To keep away from side effects, avoid solar exposure for at least 3 weeks earlier than the technique.
- Discontinue waxing, plucking or threading before your laser session.
- Shave your desired area before coming for your first appointment.
- Refrain from using products containing retinoids or harmful products to avoid skin burning.
- Wear comfortable clothing to ensure easy access to the targeted area.
- Keep your body hydrated to lessen the laser sensitivity.
- You should not be suffering from keloid scars.
The Procedure of Laser Hair Removal:
The treatment technique of this laser method is simple and very quick. Clients who have busy schedules can choose this procedure. The skin care specialists begin the process by making use of a numbing cream and will give you safety goggles to wear. After that he’s going to use the laser tool and will flow it to your skin surface, this laser will break the hair follicles and the hair growth will decrease through the time. The technique will take 15 to 30 minutes and relies upon the size of the targeted place. When the procedure ends the dermatologist will follow a cooling gel to minimise the burning impact.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
After Laser Hair Removal:
Shortly following the session, you may notice redness and minor swelling as these are short-term effects. and will subside in a few hours. Some clients also observe tingling and itching as the skin is more prone at that time so avoid scratching and rubbing your skin. Treated hairs will shed over the next few days or weeks. This is an expected part of the process in which the follicles release the treated hairs. You might notice this while washing or gently exfoliating your skin.
To preserve the beneficial effects of the laser and for maximising the results, keeping good care of the skin is quite important. Following are some important tips which You should follow for optimal results:
- Apply SPF before stepping out to hinder skin pigmentation.
- Prevent tanning beds or excessive sun exposure.
- Keep your skin nourished to avoid dryness and flakiness.
- Exfoliate your skin after two days of the procedure.
- Do not trim or thread the area as it will alter the laser results.
- Do not over-exercise which will cause sweating.
- Offers a permanent solution compared to temporary techniques.
- Goals particular follicles for hair without affecting the surrounding skin.
- Lowers the risk of ingrown hairs for a bump-free look.
- Reduces the requirement for recurring upkeep procedures.
- Advanced technology provides painless sessions.
- Applicable to various body areas, from the face to the legs.
- Attain clean, hair-free skin for more suitable self-assurance.
Choosing a highly professional dermatologist will reduce the likelihood of side effects. Common side effects which can occur are as follows:
- Skin Pigmentation
Cost of the Treatment:
The basic price for Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad is PKR 10,000. The price differs for every client as the treatment area size and hair type of every person are different. The dermatologist will evaluate your region during the initial consultation and will tell you the accurate cost of the procedure
Best Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Islamabad:
Our clinic shines out as the top laser hair removal clinic in Islamabad, we have reviews of many happy clients who are quite delighted with the results. Our clinic also uses the most recent techniques and laser equipment to ensure the best transformative results.
Why Choose Us?
Select SKN Cosmetics for your laser hair removal and undergo a stage of excellence that sets us unique. We prioritise your comfort, guaranteeing a seamless feel from start to finish. With our clinic you’re not just choosing a service; you’re opting for a confidence-boosting journey towards smooth, hair-free skin. Make sure you book your schedule with us by filling out the consultation form.