Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad:
If you are tired of having unpleasing hair on your body then laser hair removal treatment might be a good option for you. You can achieve all your cosmetic goals by efficiently utilizing laser energy. People undergo different hair removal procedures and home remedies such as waxing, tweezing, and shaving to get rid of unpleasant hair. Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a commonly used and popular technique to target the uninvited hair follicles. As a result, the beams get absorbed by the pigments present in the follicles, and eventually destroys the hair.
Aim of the Treatment:
Hair is a blessing but only if only your head has it. People are taking Laser Hair Removal in their consideration from all over the world for eliminating undesirable hair from their bodies. The cost of the treatment varies depending upon the part of the body being treated. It works by blasting the affected skin with intense ultrafast laser pulses.
The treatment has made it easy for people to reduce the unwanted hair growth on almost all parts of the body except the eyelids, as laser might be dangerous for them. The beams destroy the follicles and leaves behind a hair-free smooth skin. It provides better results for darker-toned hair than red, blonde, grey, or white hair.
- 1 Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad:
- 2 Aim of the Treatment:
- 3 Best Dermatologist For Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad:
- 4 Results and Benefits:
- 5 Why It Is Better than Waxing and Shaving?
- 6 Which Body Areas Can be Treated?
- 7 Cost of Laser Hair Removal:
- 8 Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
- 9 Perfect Candidate:
- 10 The Technique for Laser Hair Removal :
- 11 Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- 12 Procedure:
- 13 Post-Treatment Care:
Best Dermatologist For Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad:
Dr. Abida Sardar, Dr. Ayusha & Dr. Maryam are the best Board Certified Dermatologists to perform Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad Pakistan.
You can Book your appointment by filling the form given at the bottom.
Results and Benefits:
Results will appear immediately after getting the first session of the treatment. You will be provided with a smooth and silky skin-free from unwanted hair.
- A non-invasive and painless procedure
- Lasers can remove a number of hairs at a time
- After getting 3 to 5 sessions your hair follicles will be eliminated permanently
- Helps you to get a fresher look
- You don’t have to experience during the procedure
- A safe, time saving and cost-effective treatment
Results of Hair Removal Islamabad:
See the Some best Results of Hair Treatment.
Why It Is Better than Waxing and Shaving?
After waxing, threading, or shaving, the hair grows back again after some days. On the other hand, along with the temporary removal of hair, Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan stops the growth of unwanted hair by targeting the germ cells of the hair follicles. These cells are responsible for producing the hair again.
Which Body Areas Can be Treated?
The following are the areas that can be treated by effective laser hair removal treatment.
- Upper lips
- Tattoo removal
The time required for the procedure will be different depending upon the area being treated. Normally the areas with larger surface areas will require a longer time than those having smaller ones. The effectiveness of the results is highly dependent upon skin color, hair color, and hair thickness.
Cost of Laser Hair Removal:
Laser Hair Removal Cost in Islamabad Pakistan varies from 3,000 PKR to 20,000 PKR depending upon the quantity of hair, no. of sessions, and site of the Laser clinic.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Any male or female can opt for this cosmetic procedure. You have to satisfy candidacy criteria in order to get the tremendous outcomes of the treatment. You are the right prospect if;
- You are not pregnant or nursing women
- You are above 18
- It works better for larger surface areas of skin such as arms, legs, etc.
- You have dark, thick, and coarse hair
- You are physically fit and healthy
- Your skin is free from allergies and infections
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
The Technique for Laser Hair Removal :
GentleMax Laser is considered to be the best technique used in this procedure. Sometimes Candela’s GentleYag (ND Yag) is combined with Alexandrite’s GentleLase to treat everything from unwanted hair to facial veins. It also works for eradicating the problem of ingrown hair.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Patients are advised to follow some instructions to prepare their skin for the procedure. Here are a few things you have to consider;
- Apply sunblock and sunscreen of strong SPF before going out
- Avoid tanning and sunbathing for 2 or 3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid using deodorants and body sprays on the affected skin
- Before the procedure, you are requested to shave the entire area
- Do not use retinol-A containing products in the treatment area
Laser Hair Removal is a simple lunch hour procedure that starts by properly cleaning and shaving the treatment area. Intense ultrafast laser pulses are directed on the skin to target the undesirable hair follicles. The laser beam is set at a specific frequency. A melanin pigment present in the hair absorbs the laser beams. During the laser treatments, you might feel a tingling sensation in the area so a cooling gel will be applied for soothing it.
It is as important as the treatment itself. It allows you to heal quickly and promotes uneventful recovery. Although you can immediately return to work, here is a list of some basic tips:
- Itching is a common side effect of the procedure. Avoid touching the treated site
- Some individuals also experience swelling and discomfort. You can use cold compressions to alleviate the swelling.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Limit your sun exposure and avoid going out in the sun during peak hours.
- Always wear sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin as it can irritate it further.
Book a Free Consultation:
If you still have any queries regarding the treatment, Book your free initial consultation with one of our experts by filling in the online consultation form.