Breast Reduction Surgery Islamabad
Breast Reduction surgery Islamabad & Rawalpindi helps women who resent having large, over sized breasts compared to her peers. Considered as the best procedure for such problems, this treatment not only improves a woman’s physical appearance but also relieves the pain and discomfort caused by heavy and large breasts.
You are a good candidate for this surgery if:
- Your breasts are too large for your body frame
- They cause chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Your breasts are not proportional or have large areolas
- You have elastic skin
- You have good general health and are not suffering from any serious health condition
- You are not a smoker
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery
Breast Reduction Goals
The aforesaid surgery aims at improving the appearance of your breasts and relieving physical pain and discomfort. It results in following improvements.
- Reduces the size of your breasts and makes them proportional to your body frame
- Improves the symmetry of breasts
- Reduces the size of areola
- Creates firmer and perkier breasts
Breast Reduction Techniques
Multiple techniques are used for this procedure, the notable ones are:
- Circular Pattern Technique– it involves making incisions around the areolas.
- Anchor Pattern Technique–incisions are made horizontally under the breast crease extending vertically up and around the areolas.
- Vertical Incision or Lollipop Pattern Technique– incisions are made around the areola and vertically down to the breast crease.
Breast Reduction Islamabad Preparation
During your pre- op visit the surgeon will perform your physical examination and will guide you about the techniques to be used during the procedure and brief you about expected results of this treatment. The surgeon will also give you a list of pre-operation instructions. Your pictures will also be taken for conducting “before” and “after”surgery analysis. Some common preparatory tips are:
- Stop smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to surgery as it seriously impedes healing of wounds
- Avoid aspirin (and related products) and blood thinning medications before surgery
- Follow surgeon’s prescriptions and make recommended alterations in medications you are already taking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Follow the recommended diet plan, prescribed by surgeon
Breast Reduction Surgery Procedure
The Breast Reduction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar takes about 2 to 3 hours and is performed on outpatient basis. Below given are the steps for performing this procedure:
- Firstly, anesthesia is administered (general anesthesia is used for this kind of a procedure)
- Then surgeon makes incisions depending on the adopted technique(s)
- Then excess skin, fat and tissues are removed to reduce the size of breasts
- The procedure may also involve repositioning of nipples and areola
- Incisions are stitched after making the required alterations.
Breast Reduction Surgery Benefits
Patients get various physical, aesthetic and psychological benefits after Breast Reduction Surgery Rawalpindi & Islamabad. Some notable ones are mentioned below;
- It trims down your breasts to desired shape and size
- It helps firm up visible future extreme sagging
- It enhances the curves and contours of your entire body
- It enablesyou to perform all activities, including extreme sports/adventures, without feeling any unpleasant feeling, usually caused by having bigger breasts
- It gives you the freedom to choose among different style of clothes
- It boosts your confidence, self-esteem and makes you happier in life
Breast Reduction Islamabad Recovery
Recovery period after this surgery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent or complexity of procedure and the technique(s) used:
- You will feel more pain and discomfort in the first few days of recovery but taking pain medications will help you relieve pain and discomfort
- The drainage tubes and dressings will be removed after a week or so
- Swelling and bruising will take 1 to 2 weeks to subside completely
- You will be able to return to your work after about a week or two
- You will be able to start your regular exercise in about 4 to 6 weeks
The plastic surgeon will give you after care instructions as per your specific requirements. However, some aftercare tips are quite common, including:
- Wear surgical bra regularly for the recommended period of time
- Avoid any type of pressure on your breasts and avoid sleeping on your stomach
- Avoid raising arms above your shoulders and lifting heavy objects
- Use ice packs or cold compressions to relieve swelling and discomfort
- Walk around your room and home but avoid any vigorous activity
- Take proper care of incision sites and medications regularly
Breast Reduction Rawalpindi & Peshawar Results
Breast Reduction Islamabad & Rawalpindi patients are amongst the happiest and satisfied ones because this procedure not only improves your aesthetic appearance but also relieves the physical discomfort and pain. The results of the breast reduction surgery are long lasting.
If you are interested in this treatment, then look no further than Breast Surgery Clinic Islamabad. We are an advanced clinic with board certified dermatologists. We can perform his treatment at highly competitive rates so hurry and book a free online consultation and get a 25% discount.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes