The Dermal Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar is a famous treatment all over the world. The advent of Fillers has changed so much in the modern dermatology. As a matter of fact, the treatment delivers promising results for the dull and aging skin. The best thing is; there are no side effects. If you take this treatment, you have nothing to lose. So mentioned below are the reasons to invest in this treatment.
There are five types of Injectable Fillers that are mentioned below;
- Fat injections
- Collagen based fillers
- Temporary dermal fillers
- Hyaluronic acid based fillers
- Semi-permanent or permanent dermal fillers
The Botox and Dermal Fillers Injections in Islamabad can solve many skin problems. You can be a good candidate for the treatment if you fulfill the following criteria;
- You have receding chin.
- You do not smoke cigarettes.
- There are fine lines on your lips.
- The lips and cheeks have lost volume.
- There are minor deformities on your nose.
- You are in a good mental and physical health.
- You have realistic expectations with the treatment.
- There are lines around your nose, mouth, and eyes.
Dermal Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar
- Avoid the excessive exposure to the sun
- Avoid taking sunbath and using sun beds
- Use the relevant sunscreen while going out
- Take the medication prescribed by the doctor
- Discontinue supplements such as Vitamin-E and Fish Oil.
- Discontinue over-the-counter blood thinning medicines.
The Dermal Fillers Injections Islamabad, Peshawar treatment seems very simple but there are some technical points that need to be considered. The treatment is short and often takes 15 minutes to finish. It may take up to one hour to treat more than one areas.
Step 1: The facial evaluation will be done.
Step 2: The treatment areas will be cleaned.
Step 3: The local anesthesia will be administered.
Step 4: A little amount of fillers is injected in the treatment area.
Step 5: The areas treated is gently massaged and markings are cleaned off.
The Botox and Injectable Fillers Treatment has got plenty of benefits for the aging skin. Some of the notable benefits of the treatment are listed below;
- The treatment is non-invasive
- The treatment is non-surgical
- The treatment is not expensive
- The treatment is completely safe
- The treatment removes aging signs
- The treatment delivers younger skin
- The treatment works for all skin types
The Dermal Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan are free from any recovery time. The patient will be able to resume normal routine activities after the treatment. The patient may face the following minor side effects after the procedure;
- Minor pain
- Slight uneasiness
- Minor swelling and bruising
- Irregular appearance of treated area
- Numbness and redness on the treated area
The side effects enlisted above are of temporary nature. You will be absolutely fine soon.
The treatment is not sophisticated and it is easy to resume the routine activities after the treatment. The patient will have to take some care of the treatment area after the Dermal Fillers Injections Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Take care of the treatment area
- Do not press the treatment area
The Botox and Injectable Fillers work in a different way than the other treatments for aging skin. The treatment is easy to perform yet delivers spectacular skin rejuvenation results.
- Any fine lines will be filled
- The wrinkles will be removed
- More youthful facial appearance
- The results last for six months to one year
- The results may last for as long as two years
The Dermal Fillers Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar have long been used at our clinic SKN Cosmetics injectables to address skin problems. You could be the next success story if you book a free consultation with one our doctors. You can win a 25% discount if you book your free appointment now. This is a limited time offer and the ball is in your court. Make your choice and we wish you all the best!
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes