Advancement in medical science has brought many non-invasive procedures to solve several skin concerns people. Among those, Thread Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is becoming popular daily as it is dealing significantly with major issues of skin – sags, and folds.
It works by lifting the facial profile, restoring firmness, and raising the levels of collagen & elastin for giving a youthful appearance. It is also believed that thread lift also tightens the skin and increases blood supply that smooths the face’s glowing texture. Even the cost is quite reasonable that other traditional procedures.
This page will teach you how it works, its topmost benefits, results and many more. So, read the following details if you really want to get rid of wrinkles.
Aim of Treatment:
Treatment aims to achieve a redefined and rejuvenated appearance by lifting the skin. It is one of the latest technologies for creating desired facial contour through facial retightening and collagen regeneration. Besides lifting, it also aims to replace the depleted volume of the face that starts to decrease overage.
What To Expect In Results?
Compared to more intensive techniques, Thread Lift delivers noticeable improvements immediately. It can be a unique quick fix that delivers long-lasting outcomes after treating any area of the face including the jawline, cheeks, eyebrows, neck, or malar area (area of cheekbone).
Generally, most of the patients of the SKN clinic have reported that they achieved lifting and tightening effects on the face. Results vary among individuals and usually last for 12 to 24 months. So, it would be best to choose the best skin practitioner who will perform your procedure accurately and provide you desired results.
Topmost Benefits Of Thread Lifting:
Generally, there are countless benefits of getting a thread lift procedure. Some major and common benefits of the treatment are mentioned below
- The desired shape of the face.
- Gives tight and plumper skin.
- Helps in cosmetic enhancement.
- Gives an immediate lifted appearance.
- Restores volume and rejuvenates the skin.
- Neutralizes Chances of Explicit Stretching.
- No significant side effects or complications.
- Cost-effective procedure as compared to surgery.
- Suitable for both men and women.
Who Are The Right Candidates?
This cosmetic treatment helps many individuals by rejuvenating their skin. You can be an ideal candidate for Thread Lift Treatment if:
- You are not under 18 age.
- To have drooping facial features.
- Your facelift effects are wearing off.
- You’ve positive assumptions about the treatment.
- A person has ageing signs (lines, crow’s feet) cause stress.
- You have weak muscles that are forming hanging skin.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women aren’t suitable.
How The Procedure Will Perform?
Before undergoing the procedure, the practitioner will prepare you for the treatment. They will give you some precautions to follow and call you on the day of the procedure.
It will be performed at the clinic and the steps involved in carrying out are mentioned below that takes 30 minutes to get completed:
- The patient is administered under local anaesthesia or sedation before starting the procedure.
- Then the practitioner will make a very small incision behind the hairline. This type of incision doesn’t give rise to the visibility of scars.
- That incision allows the practitioner to insert a thread under the facial skin with the help of a thick hollow needle.
- Normally, five threads are inserted through the incision starting near the cheekbone and other ends of the threads are tied deeper into the facial structures.
- Following the procedure, the practitioner further tugs and pulls the thread in an upward position to cause the tightening of loose skin and underlying tissues.
- Furthermore, ends are sutured under the skin’s surface to provide structural support.
- Once these threads get in place, you won’t be able to see and feel them anymore.
The thread lift treatment doesn’t require much serious recovery period. While other procedures that involve cutting and rearranging facial tissues take many days to fully heal the patient.
Following the treatment, you can resume your normal routine with ease. There can be a little bruising and swelling. But don’t be worried; it’s natural. Your practitioner will advise using cold packs for the affected area as a form of treatment for these adverse effects. After a week, you will be fully functional again.
The Cost of Thread Lift:
The average Thread lift Cost in Islamabad Pakistan ranges from PKR 50,000 to PKR 170,000, depending on the area being treated. The cost may vary from person to person because everyone doesn’t have the same preferences. Also, some factors can affect the cost of the treatment, such as
- The expert practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- The number of threads and areas.
- The number of sessions required.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about the cost or its factors, feel free to contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our experts will guide you according to your expectations and needs.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, thread lift is a procedure that improves the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. It will give you desired results without any pain and complications.
Once you decide for getting treatment, the next step is to consult professional practitioners at SKN Cosmetic Clinic by filling out the given form. He will provide you with the required information about the procedure, cost, and side effects if any, before going for the treatment.