Why Choose Breast Augmentation in Islamabad, Pakistan?
Physical appearance adds a lot of confidence in individuals. The right appearance allows a person to feel great, inside and out. However, if there is a problem with how one looks, it can really dampen the spirit. One of the issues a lot of the women face is the size and shape of their breasts. Many times, their bosom is affected over a period of time owing to a number of issues.
Breast Augmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is an ideal solution for many of these ladies. It is a relatively quick solution too. Breast implants are inserted to achieve the desired shape and size. We shall look into it briefly in the following lines.
Why Get Breast Augmentation?
Many women have issues with the size of their breasts. Sometimes the breasts are naturally small, while in other cases, it can be caused due to some kind of trauma. In other cases, it can be something affected by childbirth or weight loss. Breast Augmentation is an ideal solution in such situations.
Our Best Results:
The results are quite amazing as you can achieve the shape and size of your preference after the Breast Surgery Clinic Islamabad. You will feel confident and amazing once you’re done. It is, however, very important to have realistic expectations since the procedure does have certain limitations as well.
There is a certain that you must meet in order to be a good candidate for Breast Augmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
- You must be 18 years of age or more at the time of treatment.
- You should be in good general health and should not have any serious condition, especially those that can affect the healing process in an adverse manner.
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding a baby. In such cases, you will need to wait for a later time to get treated.
- Your breasts should be too small for your body size or the size of each breast is significantly different from the other.
- Your breasts have been affected by a trauma or weight loss or child birth has affected the appearance of your breasts.
How does the procedure work?
Breast Augmentation Treatment is a process that is completed in a few stages. Let’s take a look.
- The surgeon examines the breasts to discuss your expectations and what can be done.
- One the day of the treatment, general anesthesia is administered.
- The surgeon makes incisions as per the needs of the particular procedure. There are different options when it comes to breast implant which require incisions to be made in different areas of the body.
- The surgeon makes the necessary cavity and places the implants.
- The area is then sutured to complete the Breast Reduction surgery.
What are the types of implants?
Four types of implants are typically used for Breast Augmentation.
- Saline implants are fairly commonly used and are very safe as they are filled with saline water.
- Silicone gel implants give a natural feel to the breasts and are useful for patients of 22 years of age or older. They do, however, carry the risk of a leak.
- Mentor implants have cohesive gel in them and give a very natural feel to the bosom.
- Motiva implants have special micro and nano texturing to give a very natural feel and appearance to the breasts.
Pre Procedure Care:
There are certain pre-procedure cares Breast Augmentation Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan that need to be take.
- Avoid use of blood thinning medications prior to the surgery.
- Avoid certain vitamins such as Vitamin E.
- Do not consume alcohol for a few days.
- Stop smoking a couple weeks in advance as it causes poor healing.
- Follow any other pretreatment advise from the surgeon.
Post Procedure Care:
There are certain things to take care of, after your Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Wear the surgical bra given to you by the doctor.
- Do not undergo strenuous exercise for a couple of weeks.
- Lay down on your back for two weeks after the surgery.
- Rest for a few days and avoid going to work as there will be some pain and soreness in the treated region.
- Take any prescription drugs given to you by the surgeon.
- Some scarring can be left which will fade with time and the skin will appear quite normal.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes