If your gum color has changed then don’t be embarrassed by it, because you can change your gums into pinkish in color by considering Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan.
What is Gum Depigmentation or Gum Whitening Treatment?
If you have dark gums then your self-confidence level and personality would be affected by it. In the past, the gum whitening procedure also involves surgery.
The darker outer layer of the gum was removed. It was extremely painful and was also ineffective because the pigmentation would return within 6 months. So thanks to the advanced laser technology, it’s more effective and less invasive.
What are the Possible Causes of Gum Pigmentation?
The following are the possible causes of dark gums or gum pigmentation:
- Increased production of melanin.
- Hereditary factors
- Gum disease
- Systemic disease
- Metallic or amalgam fillings
Some of our Best Gum whitening Treatment Results:
What are the Objectives of Gum Whitening Treatment?
Following are the aims of Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad:
- It will whiten your gums.
- It will help you in keeping your teeth and gums safe from infections.
- It will also deliver effective gum whitening results.
Are you the Perfect Candidate to get the Gum Whitening Treatment?
If you want to consider the Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad, then you have to make sure that the following conditions apply on you:
- If you have brown or black gums.
- If you don’t have thin gum tissue.
- If your gums are healthy.
- If you are not suffering from any oral disease.
- If your gums are dark because of periodontal disease.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Gum Whitening Treatment:
The dentist will instruct you to follow these pre-operative care guidelines of gum whitening or gum depigmentation treatment:
- You will have to take the prescribed medications.
- You will have to stop the intake of blood thinners and painkillers.
- You will also have to quit drinking and smoking, at least a week before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to get prescribed lab tests done.
How the Gum Whitening Treatment is performed?
In the procedure of Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad, the laser is used to safely remove your melanin pigmentation that is the main reason for causing your discoloration or dark gums.
It will give you brighter, pinkish, and healthy gum in just one quick, painless session. The procedure of gum depigmentation or gum whitening will complete in just 1 hour.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Gum Whitening Treatment:
The dentist will instruct you to follow these post-operative care guidelines of Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad:
- You will have to quit alcoholic drinks.
- You will also have to stay away from tobacco products and smoking.
- You will have to carefully take the prescribed medications, as per the dentist’s instructions.
- You will also have to eat and drink according to the dentist’s prescription.
What are the benefits of Gum Whitening Treatment?
The following are the advantages of Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad:
- It will deliver you the natural results and the dark color of your gums will highly minimize after undergoing the treatment.
- It is a minimally invasive or almost painless procedure.
- It will make your gums whiter and give a healthy look.
- It has no downtime.
- It has a quick healing and recovery process of about 4 to 5 days.
- You will be able to eat and drink after the procedure.
- You will be able to see prominent results, just after one session.
If you want to permanently treat your dark gums and also want to make your smile more beautiful then, feel free to consult the SKN Dental Clinic to consider Gum Whitening Treatment in Islamabad.