Are you worried about the loose skin and stretch marks below the belly button? Then a mini-tummy tuck or Mini Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan might be a good option for you. This technique consists of a single incision through which the cosmetic surgeon tightens the loose skin and removes extra skin to reinstate a smooth and flat belly.
Difference Between Mini-Abdominoplasty & Standard Abdominoplasty:
Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty can be considered as a great option if you have excess fat, sagging skin, and loose muscle tissue in the abdominal area that you cannot be able to eliminate through both diet and exercise. However, reliant on the current amount of skin and muscle laxity, you may be a better candidate for mini-Abdominoplasty.
A standard Abdominoplasty is done to restore the entire abdomen that usually covers both above and below the belly button areas. This also includes tightening of the abdominal muscles besides the removal of extra skin.
On the other side, a mini tummy tuck is usually employed when loose abdominal muscles and a negligible amount of excess skin are present in the lower abdomen just below the belly button. Due to the more limited treatment area, a smaller incision is typically made in order to carry out a mini-Abdominoplasty, and the recovery period is also much less as compared to Abdominoplasty.
Ultimately, candidacy for either technique will be determined during a consultation based on your unique needs and specific cosmetic goals.
Benefits of Mini-Abdominoplasty:
Mini Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan has numerous benefits for both women and men who are looking for an abdominal-focused body contouring solution. Some of the topmost benefits of mini-abdominoplasty are:
- It helps to minimize the amount of excess skin in the lower abdomen area
- Helps to reduce the fat in and around the lower abdomen
- It is helpful in tightening stretched or lose abdominal muscles
- Helps to remove stretch marks from the lower abdomen
- A smaller incision is required to carry out the procedure
The Suitable Candidate for Mini Abdominoplasty:
Individuals who have an insignificant excess of skin below the belly button area are generally considered good candidates for a mini-Abdominoplasty.
- At SKN Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, Mini-Abdominoplasty is usually performed under general anesthesia, and it often takes about two hours to complete. Initially, our trained surgeon will mark the area where the initial incision will be made. In mini-abdominoplasty, there is no incision made around the belly button area.
- In the next step, the abdominal skin is raised up and the abdominal muscle is exposed. The elevation of this skin is limited to just below the belly button.
- Once an ideal result is achieved, the surgeon pulls the skin tightly and with the help of special progressive-tension stitches, the surgeon closes the incision.
Recovery From Mini Abdominoplasty:
After the Mini Abdominoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan procedure, your doctor will advise you to wear a compression garment in order to minimize the swelling. Mild swelling and bruising may appear initially after surgery, though these are usually insignificant in nature and should fade away relatively quickly.
Depending on the magnitude of the procedure, most patients can return to their non-strenuous daily routines after one week. You will be advised to avoid any rigorous activities for at least 3 weeks.
Throughout the entirety of the recovery process, our skilled and trained staff at SKN Cosmetic Surgery is available for your safety and comfort. Our surgeon will design your follow up visits in order to monitor the healing progress and make sure that everything is going along very nicely and according to the customized plan. Our professionals are always available to address any questions or concerns you have and will try to provide every possible solution.