Rhytidectomy or most commonly known as Face Lift, is a cosmetic surgical procedure in which the skin tissue of face is treated using various techniques to give the face a more youthful look, and to fade away the aging effect. Facelift in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is generally done by trimming and tightening the skin while removing the extra fat pockets. Whereas there are dermal fillers and implants which can lift the facial features, and laser or chemical peels which can enhance the quality of skin.
A Face Lift procedure will not only make the skin look younger and shinier, but will remove wrinkles and sagging skin around the eyes, cheeks, mouth ad forehead. In order get more details about the whole Face Lift procedure, fill out the contact form to see your suitability of arranging a one to one session.
Face Lift procedure in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a fairly easy process, but it do has some pre-requisites. Ideal candidates are with following characteristics:
- Good skin elasticity and strong bone structure
- Having a lot of wrinkles and saggy skin on face
- Having a healthy weight (or as close to it as possible)
- Doesn’t have any prior skin diseases
Face Lift Goals
One should understand that the Face Lift Treatment procedure is not a cure, but just a beautification process, in which skin is tightened to give a younger and more beautiful look. There is no general age limit to the procedure, however most patients that undertake this procedure are in the age bracket of 40-70 years. The main objectives of the procedure are:
- To remove sagging skin and extra fat deposits on face
- To remove the excess fat in chin and neck area (mainly from double chin)
- To remove wrinkles around the face and tighten the skin
Some of Our Best Facelift Treatment Results are:
Face Lift Techniques
The Face Lift Surgery in Islamabad & Rawalpindi techniques can generally be divided into two categories:
- Invasive procedures
- Non-invasive procedures
The selection of the procedure is done mainly on the basis of the kind of look one is looking for.
In Non-invasive Facelift in Islamabad, different injectables and derma fillers are used to tighten up the skin. This process mainly reduces wrinkles, but in the case of excessive loose skin and fat invasive procedure is used.
In this procedure incisions are made above the hairline of your forehead all the way down to your jaws and chin. The skin is peeled off; the underlying facial muscle is then tightened. And in the end the skin is reattached and excessive skin is trimmed off.
Following practices can followed to make the whole surgical process less complicated.
- Wear lose comfortable button down shirt, so that the cloth do not get in contact with the newly attached facial skin.
- All the habits that slow the process of healing like smoking; drinking or consuming other drugs should be stopped.
- Set up a recovery room in home, well equipped with supplies like different ointments, napkins, pillows, ice bags and thermometer.
- The procedure is started with the administration of anesthesia with intravenous sedation. We prefer the general anesthesia since it is more efficient in relaxing facial muscles. The total time of the surgery is generally 2-6 hours long.
- Incisions are made after determining the extent of the procedure. Full Face Lift and Mini Face Lift procedures (incisions are made from forehead to ears and jaws only) are the major options depending on the desired look and amount of excessive fat.
- After incisions are made, the facial skin is lifted up, and facial muscles are tightened. Finally the skin is placed back with proper trimming to perfect the contours of the face.
- At the end of the process, the skin is reattached using stiches or medical staples.
The Facelift procedure has both psychological and physiological benefits. It primarily tightens your skins to give it more younger look and removing the extra fat pouches from parts of the face. The Psychological benefits include increased confidence and self-esteem. Some other benefits include:
- The effects of external forces like sun and wind will be minimized
- The after surgery scars are kept hidden in the hairline and the neck, but generally these scars do fade away completely.
- The results of the procedure are long term, at least for the next 10 years if taken care of it.
Face Lift Recovery
The recovery phase can be divided into four phases or weeks, in the following order:
- Week 1 The most difficult time, characterized by discomfort and pain as well as swelling. Pain killers are usually prescribed by the doctor.
- Week 2 The bandages are removed at the end of the first week. This is the recovery phase, and patient generally starts feeling better.
- Week 3 You get an appointment at the Clinic, in which stitches are removed, and you are allowed to go back to the normal life.
- Week 4 The healing process is complete, and now you have younger and brighter skin for years to come.
Free Consultation and Discount
Do you want to know more?
Get a free Online consultation and win huge discounts today.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes