What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar also known as Follicular Unit Extraction is a non-invasive hair restoration technique which can miraculously transform your looks in one go. You no longer have to undergo extremely invasive techniques to acquire your crowning glory back. FUE hair transplant helps you to achieve a fuller and thicker head of hair without undergoing extensive downtime and recovery phase.
Is this treatment right for you?
Before you get super excited about undergoing FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi it is worthwhile to understand whether this treatment is the right fit for you or not. Here is a list of attributes you need to consider before undergoing the treatment:
- Donor Hair Supply- Unlike FUT hair transplant, you can undergo FUE hair transplant in Islamabad even if you don’t have enough donor hair supply on your scalp. With FUE, hair can be extracted from any part of the body and implanted on your scalp.
- Condition of Hair Loss- If your hair loss is progressive, you cannot undergo FUE hair transplant unless your fall stops completely.
- Elasticity of Scalp-Unlike other hair restoration techniques, even if you do not have sufficient laxity in your scalp, you can still undergo FUE hair transplant.
- Facial Hair Transplant- If you want to sport a more masculine look, FUE is the best technique for having a thick beard and moustache.
Goals of FUE
FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar aims at:
- Helping you restore your hair.
- Helps you to avoid linear scaring.
- Provides maximum results in minimum downtime.
FUE Hair Transplant Surgery Techniques
With FUE hair transplant Surgery Peshawar, two main techniques are used:
- Manual FUE- It allows the surgeon to extract hair manually, one after the other.
- Motorized FUE- It allows speedy graft extraction because it uses the automated punch tool.
FUE Transplant Pre-Surgical Care
Pre-Procedural Care is an essential aspect of hair restoration surgery. Here is a list of general precautions you must follow before the treatment:
- Do not consume any blood thinning medications for at least two weeks prior to the FUE hair transplant surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi.
- Quit smoking for at least a month before the surgery.
- Quit alcohol consumption for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Fill in all your prescriptions ahead of time.
FUE Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure
FUE hair transplant Surgery in Islamabad & Peshawar is a simple lunch hour procedure that revives your hair without extensive downtime and recovery phase. Here is a brief insight into the procedure:
- The donor area is prepared by shaving off the hair and treatment area is marked properly.
- Afterward, local anesthesia is administered to the scalp to make the hair transplant a pain free procedure.
- Donor hair is extracted with the help of a punching tool with less than 0.1mm diameter.
- After the grafts are extracted, they are trimmed to the desired length.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the recipient’s area and tiny incisions are made.
- Grafts are inserted into these incisions and specified angles to produce natural looking results.
Post-Surgical Care plays an important role in FUE hair transplant in Islamabad & Pakistan. It allows you to heal quickly and produce desired results. Here is a list of few things to consider:
- You will experience a sore scalp after the FUE & FUT Surgery.
- Make use of cold compressions to alleviate swelling and discomfort.
- Ensure to take pain killers regularly to avoid experiencing any pain after the procedure.
- Sleep upright for at least a week.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a hat while going out.
- Do not pick at your scabs.
- Avoid scratching and touching your scalp excessively.
FUE Hair Transplant Islamabad Benefits
There are endless benefits to FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar. Here is a list of few of the most prominent ones:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and you won’t have to undergo any cuts and stitches.
- It is a scar free procedure; you won’t experience linear scarring with this technique.
- FUE hair transplant in Rawalpindi allows usage of body hair for hair transplant if you do not have enough hair on your scalp.
- You will be able to go back to work a few days after the surgery and will be healed in a matter of one week.
- It is a pain free procedure. You won’t experience any pain or discomfort during the procedure or after it as well.
FUE Hair Transplant Islamabad Results
Results of Hair Transplant in Islamabad are absolutely spectacular. You will restore your hair without the downfalls of extensive recovery period and linear scarring. You will lose your hair after a month of hair transplant. Do not worry as it is a temporary side effect known as shock loss. Within a period of three months, your hair will grow back and you will be able to revive a full head of hair in six months. Transplanted hair will look as natural as your actual hair and will stay on your scalp for life. Transplanted hair continues to grow like normal hair. It is the best option for curing your baldness and reviving up your confidence.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest