It is a common factor that most people have pigmentation, it is a dermatological condition experienced by many people nowadays. Many elements can be a cause of staining on skin and such stains become pigmentation which can affect the face as well as the whole body. Do you have any type of Skin Pigmentation on your face? If yes then you don’t need to search for a solution for it because we are offering an effective and amazing solution at our clinic. A treatment that is performed for these pigmentation issues is known as Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
According to SKN cosmetics, there are various effective treatments for removing such light or dark pigments from the skin. This pigmentation issue always arises when there are high or low levels of melanin in the skin. These Pigments are harmless but these are irritating for physical appearance. The SKN cosmetics performed laser treatment for removing such pigmentation from the skin, it may require multiple sessions for achieving desired outcomes. It can be performed on both men and women and all types of skins can be treated. It removes freckles, ageing spots, sun spots, birthmarks and hyperpigmentation.
There are various reasons for appearing pigment on the face or different areas of the body. Melanin is a pigment/stain that appears on the skin in a color and produced by skin cells that are known as melanocytes. Few other conditions can lead a person to have such stains in the body, these are mentioned below:
- Due to medication.
- During pregnancy.
- Hormone increasing.
- Excessive sun exposure.
There are a lot of benefits of dermal pigmentation treatment and some of the main advantages are mentioned below:
- The skin will get a natural look, smoothness and spotless skin.
- The easiest and quickest method of removing dark spots and ageing spots.
- All body parts can be treated in the treatment.
- Shortest recovery process.
- It has a simple aftercare routine.
- Affordable procedure.
- It will boost up self-confidence and self-image.
- Painless treatment.
The Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan provides miraculous and amazing result to undergoing candidates. For obtaining successful and perfect results, it may require 4 to 6 sessions. The obtaining outcomes may also depend upon the severity of the condition so, no guaranteed outcomes. A candidate will observe instant glowing skin right after the treatment.
In the preparing session, a medical specialist will examine the skin and discussed all the procedural steps with the candidate. After that, the specialist will prescribe few precautions related to treatment. Some of the common instructions are mentioned below:
- Avoid direct sunlight and protect your skin from UV rays.
- Keep yourself hydrated, drink 6 to 8 glass of waters a day.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Don’t use any tanning products.
- Avoid using makeup and other skincare products for some days before the procedure.
The procedure of dermal pigmentation removal is non-surgical, quick and simple. Sometimes, it may be performed under local anaesthesia for not feeling any discomfort and pain.
The medical specialist will start the procedure by cleaning the treated area and inject local anaesthesia if required. After that, the specialist will move the laser device around the pigmented area. The laser light will destroy the damaged layers from the skin surface and replaced them with healthy skin. Once the dark spots removed, they will never appear again.
The total duration of the treatment depends on the size of the affected area and multiple sessions may require from time to time for proper removing these pigments from the skin surface.
The aftercare is necessary to follow after the treatment. Your medical specialist will prescribe you some post-care instructions according to your treatment and skin type for maintaining the results. Some of the common instructions are mentioned below:
- Avoid consuming medication, it will slow down the healing process.
- Don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
- If a candidate feels any irritation or discomfort then follow the prescribed medication.
- Do not perform physical activities.
- Avoid touching, scratching or rubbing the treated area.
- Do not go out in the direct sunlight, if necessary then use prescribed sunblock.
- Use anti-bacterial soaps for preventing infection.
- Keep your skin hydrated.
The healing process depends upon how good a candidate takes care of the treated area until fully recover. This process differs from patient to patient. The average time of the recovery process is 1 to 2 weeks.
The cost of the Dermal Pigmentation Treatment depends on few factors which may affect the actual cost of the treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The expert dermatologist fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Session requirements.
- Treated area size and quantity.
- Anaesthesia and other medication.
Further, if someone wants to know more about cost-related queries then feel free to contact us for knowing more details.
Schedule an appointment with SKN cosmetics:
If you want to remove unwanted and annoying spots from your skin then don’t hesitate and schedule your appointment with SKN cosmetics for Dermal Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. We highly suggest you come and tell us about your problem, severity of signs and health concerns. We try to give you the best and effective treatment for achieving desired results.