It is one of the non-surgical techniques that involve the use of ultrasound energy in order to evenly tone and lift skin. Ultherapy in Islamabad is an outpatient basis procedure that doesn’t undergo any surgical process. Once high ultrasound energy is targeted, it increases the natural collagen production in the body. Increased collagen in turn plays a role in giving a tight texture to the skin. Pulse heat energy can be focused on the face, neck, or check for fulfilling the lifting concern. This treatment is basically an alternative to a surgical facelift. Besides lifting, Ultherapy also works for improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines to give glowing skin.
Results and Benefits:
Results of Ulthera:
The treatment delivers lifting effects to eyebrows and sagging eyelids. Achieved natural-looking results also help the sufferers to come up with tighter and firmer skin on the neck and lower portion of the face resulting in skin rejuvenation. Final outcomes become apparent after 3-6 months that continue to improve over time.
Benefits of Ulthera:
- Helps in giving a younger look
- Tightens and tones loose hanging skin
- Delivers lifting effects to facial features
- Aids in achieving natural-looking enhancement
- Ultherapy in Islamabad Fights against aging signs
- Induces regenerative process off collagen production
Who Is Candidate?
Both males and females with less firm and lax skin can go for this non-surgical technique. For optimal candidacy of Ultherapy Treatment in Islamabad, you can be selected if:
- You are over 18
- Your skin has lost elasticity
- You are in good general health
- You want to reverse the signs of aging
- You aren’t a sufferer of any serious skin allergy
- You expect positive outcomes from the treatment
- You aren’t suffering from a serious medical condition
Aim of Treatment:
The major aim of Ultherapy Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is to lift the drooping skin by delivering tightening effects. At SKN Clinic, it is achieved by using a special device that delivers focused ultrasound energy accurately to the area of treatment. A sophisticated handpiece is placed on the skin that helps in projecting an image of tissues beneath on the screen. This initial step helps the plastic surgeon in deciding for specific skin of treatment.
Technique We Use:
Today, people can select non-surgical approaches far more over surgical facelift/brow lift, injectables or laser skin treatments. Non-Surgical Ultherapy in Islamabad takes about half an hour in carrying out the following procedure:
- The surgeon starts the treatment by placing a special device on the skin that has the ability to deliver controlled heat energy.
- This highly focused energy penetrates deep into the subcutaneous layers to cause the destruction of aging signs.
- Once skin cells are disrupted, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- This whole technique gives firmer, tighter, and lifted skin to the patients.
Recovery from Ultherapy in Islamabad Pakistan needs no time while several other treatments such as laser skin resurfacing require many days to completely recover. Patients are recommended to get back to their routine work right after the treatment. There are no major side effects. You may experience little redness, swelling and bruising but nothing more. These minimal effects are temporary and subside in only 2-3 days. It has been reported by some other patients that they also feel a tingling sensation in the treated area after getting the therapy.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
If you have begun to face sagginess or looseness of skin on your face, neck, or chest then Ultherapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi will be the right option for you. SKN Cosmetic Clinic is providing this treatment with a number of benefits at a very low cost. Our expert skincare specialists can demonstrate to you that whether the treatment might work or not by scheduling a FREE consultation. Don’t think beyond and fill in the form today! We will help you in every possible way.