Hair loss is a common problem that is faced by most of people these days. It can be caused by several reasons. Genetics is another major cause. People are trying out different remedies and treatments get fuller hairs.
Scalp micro pigmentation:
Another option considered get full scalp is Scalp micropigmentation in Islamabad. It consists of tiny needles that deposit ink particles on scalp. These ink particles appear as hair follicles. It looks like a fresh buzz cut in appearance if done on bald head. In simple words you can also call it head or hair tattoo.
How is it done?
Usually procedure involves 2-3 appointments, following these steps procedure is done.
- In the first session, the style is discussed, how much fuller or which color or hair style the client wants
- In the second session major foundation is mapped on to the scalp, after this sessions’, patient tend to have red skin but redness reduced within a single day.
- Final finishing is done in third session, that means that more details are added, and the shade is made darker than the first treatment. So second treatment gives the client a more finished look.
- Third treatment usually occurs in rare cases, and that too on client’s demand, if client wants a much darker and bolder look then they can go for the third treatment, otherwise most people get desired results in second treatment and are satisfied with the results.
What are different types of Scalp micro pigmentation?
Different people have kind’s hair loss, so they desire for different style of micro pigmentation in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Scalp micro pigmentation has two types of styles
- In the first method, a few regions of scalp get treated. With this method, scalp with thinner hairs can get a fuller look. It can also be used to treat a condition known as male pattern baldness, in this type of baldness hair loss starts when hair line starts getting back. Which eventually leads to baldness. People suffering from this condition can decide whether they want micro pigmentation in Islamabad at that point, before all the hairs are lost.
- Another style that people can have is the freshly cut hair style. It is done on completely bald head. Deposited pigments give the look of natural hair follicles. There are a number of styles to choose from. Younger people use a much bolder style while adults go for a much lighter look.
Some Results of Scalp Micro Pigmentation:
Advantages of scalp micro pigmentation?
Since everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Here we will discuss some aspects of the both the sides carefully, listed below are pros of this procedure:
- Cost effective: Since treatments for hairs can be so expensive, it is difficult to find a treatment that is cost efficient. This treatment proves to be helpful but also a lot cheaper than other methods used for this purpose.
- Non-invasive: It is a hair tattoo but unlike other tattoos it does not penetrate deeply in your skin. So instrument is not
- Cover up: this method can be used to fill empty patches that occur due to hair loss. It can also be used to conceal scars that are caused by surgeries
- Instant result: unlike other hair loss treatments, for which you have to wait for months or sometimes even years, this procedure gives instant result in just 2-3 sessions that means you don’t have to wait for a longer period of time to get the desired look.
Disadvantages of scalp micro pigmentation?
Since every treatment has two sides, we have looked at advantages of this treatment. This procedure does not have any strong disadvantage, these may be opinion based cons, means it may be a disadvantage to some and advantage to other. We will discuss some negative aspects of this treatments
- Hairstyle cannot be changed: to change hair style one has to undergo the laser treatment first to remove the pigments and then scalp micro pigmentation is done again.
- Minimum sun exposure: As it involve pigment deposition on skin so these ink particle fade with time, experts say that it is best to avoid sun to prevent fading, as sun exposure can speed up fading process. Which is quite difficult for a person who is out going.
- Shaving: it requires shaving of head either every day or every second day, shaving routines may differ from person to person, some might feel that it is tough to shave your head in this busy routine especially when you are in hurry to go somewhere, and then you remember that oh you have to shave now.
If compared to other hair loss treatments Scalp Micro Pigmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is still ranked at number 1, as this process does not have very strong, irreversible side effects that cannot be corrected.