What is Chin Reduction?
It’s the most common cosmetic surgery which can alter your chin to deliver balanced facial features and a v-line-shaped face. People who face embarrassments due to their irregular shaped chin, this procedure would be the best choice for them however, this can be caused due to genetic issues or aging can also be a crucial reason for having a loose saggy chin.
This treatment has gained popularity among the individuals who want to achieve contoured facial structure however, most of the celebrities also prefer this treatment to get their desired looks.
Aim of this Treatment
The major aim of this surgery is to improve the overall facial look however, the appearance of the chin can be improved by:
- Reshaping your jawline
- Removing some part of jawbone tissue
- Providing balanced facial features
- Delivering contoured appearance
Results and Benefits
The results usually depend upon the expertise of surgeon however, once you’re done with the successful surgery you can start notice improvement in your facial appearance without any visible scars on your skin. The desired facial structure can be easily attained after having this treatment which will last permanently if you continue facial exercises or a healthy diet. Chin Reduction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan also results in some mild swelling or itching for 3 to 5 days, which is normal. People usually prefer this surgery because of its vast benefits, some key ones include:
- Improved facial appearance
- Provides the natural results
- Build your confidence level and self-esteem
- A double chin can be removed permanently
- The recovery period is short
- Prevents you from embarrassing
- Creates a balance between nose and chin
Are you a Good Candidate?
Chin Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is most suitable for those who are facing unevenly shaped chins. Before having this treatment, make sure that you are the right candidate for this procedure. There are some certain conditions:
- If your age is 22 or above
- If you’re willing to improve your facial look
- I have good physical and mental health
- If you aren’t satisfied with your chin appearance
- If you aren’t a drug addict
It’s an invasive approach that requires more care as compared to other treatments. Doctors will first examine your medical details and provide instructions depending upon your health condition. Some common ones include:
- Avoid taking medications that contain Aspirin
- Stop using blood thinners and anti-inflammatory medicines
- Stop intake of smoke or other drugs
- Avoid the use of cosmetics in the treatment area
- Must consult to your doctor before taking regular medications
- Your diet program must be discussed with your doctor first
How it’s done?
Doctors will first examine your health condition and the treatment will be started by injecting general anesthesia then the incision will be made inside of the mouth or under the chin to reshape the bone by using special instruments. However, in some cases, the unwanted bone can also be removed to get the desired contoured facial appearance with wires and plates. Once this is done, incisions are closed with stitches. This whole process can take up to 2 hours depending upon your chin condition, after this treatment you will be moved into the recovery area for some time to get safe outcomes.
After having the surgery, the patients must discuss their condition with the doctor, so he can suggest some specific post instructions depending upon your health. However, some common guidelines must be followed by every patient to attain the fastest recovery.
- Take prescribed medications regularly
- Avoid physical exercises for some weeks
- Take a soft diet or liquids for some weeks, avoid the intake of hard chewing food
- Escape weight lifting for a few weeks
The recovery process can take up to 2 weeks however, some patients can get back to work after one week. The visible results can be shown from 2 to 3 weeks after treatment. Most of the doctors prefer to take rest for almost one week after having this surgery.
The cost of Chin Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan varies from patient to patient however, it also depends upon the clinic. The SKN Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Clinic offers the best chin reduction surgery at reasonable rates. The major factors on which cost depends:
- The condition of the patient
- Number of areas where you want treatment
- Location of clinic
Why choose us?
The face is the most noticeable part of your body, are you suffering from the irregularly shaped chin or you want to get rid of the unbalanced face? No issue. You can fix this at our clinic by getting Chin Reduction Surgery or if you want to understand the procedure of this surgery you can feel free to consult the SKN Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Clinic to consider Chin Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes