Aging is considered one of the prime causes behind dull and dry looking skin but it is not the only culprit to be blamed. Skin issues can hit you at any point in life. Fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, Pigmentation Removal, and dryness are few of the most common concerns. Regardless of the cause, you find yourself here because you have probably ruined your relationship with your mirror. Instead of admiring your beauty, you hate the way you look. Luckily, we live in a day and age where nearly anything can be fixed. Whether it’s dull-looking, old skin, or a crooked nose and no, you won’t have to undergo a knife either. Treatments like Fractional CO2 Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi have transformed the skin and lives of a gazillion people. It not only makes them look spectacular but makes them feel the part too. Let’s dig in a little further to find out what more it can do for you.
Are you the Right Prospect?
Fractional CO2 treatment provides a fix for nearly any skin condition. However, most people use it for looking years younger than their age. You are the right prospect for the treatment if:
- You are at least 20 years old or above.
- You want to look years younger than your age.
- You want an even skin tone.
- You want to get rid of pigmentation and Melasma.
- You want to eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
Goals of Fractional CO2:
Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing Treatment aims at;
- Beautifying you and reviving your confidence
- Making you look youthful by reversing the signs of aging
- Making your skin glow from within
Here is a list of instructions you need to follow prior to the Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan:
- Avoid any skincare products containing Retin A in them.
- Blood-thinning medicines such as Aspirin and Ibuprofen are strictly prohibited.
- Discontinue use of any supplements including fish oil & Vitamin E a month prior to the treatment.
- Applying any ointments your doctor has suggested you to use, religiously.
- Fill in your prescriptions ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Come to the clinic with a clean face. You shouldn’t be wearing any makeup or skincare products.
The Fractional CO2 Treatment is a simple, lunch hour procedure. You can practically get back to work after the treatment if you don’t mind redness. The following are the key steps involved in the session:
- The treatment site is cleansed to avoid any traces of dirt and makeup.
- Your skin is numbed via a numbing cream or local anesthesia to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- A Fractional CO2 device is targeted at your skin.
- The pulsating CO2 laser beams, emitted by the device are fractionated into thousands of beams, which are them flashed on to your skin.
- This can take anywhere, between 20 to 25 minutes, depending on each individual.
- An anti-biotic is applied to your skin which concludes the treatment.
The Dermatologist will guide you in-depth in regards to the post-procedural care instructions that you need to follow after the treatment. Some common post-procedural instructions are given below. Make sure to follow them for an uneventful recovery and quick healing:
- Sun exposure must be limited. Make sure to avoid going out in the sun during peak hours and always use sun protection for at least a period of 2 weeks.
- You must not exfoliate your skin for a period of two weeks and avoid experimenting with any new skincare products.
- Apply a broad-spectrum sunblock with a sun protection factor (SPF) at least 50, regardless of whether you go out or not and whether it’s sunny or cloudy. UV rays are very harmful and can damage your skin at this stage.
- Topical medications must be applied regularly.
- Cold compressions are used to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Do not pick at your skin and resist the urge to scratch it.
The Fractional CO2 treatment is highly effective and shows spectacular results. You can immediately see a difference in our skin after the very first session but it will take a couple of sessions for the collagen and elastin levels to go up. Once the results are achieved, you can cherish your new skin for years to come.
There are many benefits of Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. The best ones are enlisted below:
- They are absolutely no pain and discomfort involved during the treatment.
- The results are quite long-lasting and you don’t need to worry about getting maintenance sessions every now and then.
- Minimal downtime is involved during the treatment.
- It does not have any serious side effects associated with it.
I hope we cleared out all your concerns regarding the Laser Treatment in Islamabad. If you still have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.