Under eye bags are only the cosmetic concern that arises due to the natural ageing process. A surgical procedure is always required for its removal that works by removing excess skin and fatty tissues. Eye Bag Removal Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is sometimes is also referred as “slower eyelid surgery” or “blepharoplasty” that is ideal for the loose skin and puffy eyes. We also offer on-surgical approach that utilizes chemical fillers.
Results and Benefits:
Completely customized medical techniques for Eye Bag Removal in Islamabad delivers most natural-looking outcome. The results of surgical procedure last for life while the results of dermal fillers last only for 9-12 months. We free men and women from prematurely puffy and an unattractively lined/wrinkled facial appearance. For maintaining these results, take balanced diet and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Smoothens away the eye bags
- Adjusts fat and skin under the eyes
- Treats droopy, puffy or baggy eyelids
- Achieves unique needs and facial anatomy
- Restores the youthfulness of your facial profile
- Eliminates sleepy, tired or wrinkled look from your face
Who Is Candidate?
Both human genders, conscious about their physical appearance can go for Eye Bag Removal in Islamabad. You are a good candidate if:
- You are above the age of 18 years
- You always look tired even when you aren’t
- You have excess skin and fats under your eyes
- You are really conscious about your facial look
- You have good physical and psychological health
- You aren’t a sufferer of glaucoma, high BP or hypothyroidism
Aim of Treatment:
The blepharoplasty or eye bag removal aims to repair baggy/puffy upper eyelids, droopy lower eyelids and extra skin on the eyelids (interfering with your vision). The treatment of Eye Bag Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi improves one’s appearance of the eyes by eradicating the signs of ageing.
Technique We Use:
There are multiple options available for the Removal of Eye Bags in Islamabad. The most common treatments are discussed below:
- Filler Injections:
It utilizes hyaluronic acid-based fillers, when injected they smoothes fine lines, fills under hollows and masks the darkening areas. SKN offers variety of fillers some of them have thick consistency for lifting and adding volume while some have thin consistency for treating the lines and creases. Botox, Juvederm and Restylane are the common examples.
Before starting this surgical procedure, the cosmetic surgeon applies local anesthesia on the area of treatment. It is done to avoid the discomfort.
- Initially he creates cuts in upper and lower eyelids.
- These cuts are created for eliminating the extra skin and excess fats that causes bagginess.
- Fats and skin is removed by using a special medical instrument.
- Once extra deposition is removed, the surgeon closes off the incisions.
- Treated area is bandaged to prevent t from damaging or scratching
Recovery time depends on your healing ability and how strictly you follow the post-operative instructions. Normally, 4-6 weeks are enough for the full recovery. Use of ice packs and cold compressors are advised to place on the area of treatment that is an aftercare measure for reducing swelling. You are always restricted to indulge in any heavy physical activity for one month after an Eye Bag Removal Surgery in Islamabad.
Schedule a Free Consultation
We at SKN Clinic, look for your concerns regarding eye bags, listen to your desires and decide on a treatment plan during the consultation. Book your FREE consultation by filling the form however we never pressurize our clients to schedule a treatment with us.