Why Choose Double Chin Removal Islamabad Pakistan?
Day by day, we are raising our standards for beauty. Believe it or not, face is the first most representation of our appearance. Everyone wants to look good these days. Having excess fats even on the body is not acceptable for some people so they go to the gym and do exercise. But what about excess fat on our face? Yes, you have guessed it right here I am talking about a double chin.
What is Double chin?
In order to learn about the treatments to remove double chin in Rawalpindi, Islamabad & Pakistan, we first need to understand what exactly is the double chin. Double chin also known as the submental chin is the condition that is caused by the addition of layers of fats, one above another, under the chin. Due to which our jawline contour is not clearly visible. One important point that needs to be noticed is that you don’t necessarily have to be overweight to have a double chin. Genetics or loose skin might be the reason behind double chin some people also prefer the Botox to tighten our skin. But no need to worry anymore, we have got you covered.
The Best Results are:
Treatment Options are:
The following are the treatments used for double Chin removal in Islamabad, Pakistan:
A very well-known treatment that is being used for years for double chin removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is liposuction surgery.
To start the procedure, the patient is given general anesthesia, then the area that needs to be removed is marked. A narrow tube is inserted in the affected area through which excess fat is removed. The procedure is finished by stitching the skin tightly for one to two weeks approximately.
The following are the advantages of having a surgical treatment for double chin removal:
- Surgery leaves you with a fresh tight skin
- The jawline is more defined
About to be mentioned are some of the shortcomings of surgical treatment:
- Skin color might differ from that of the face. By applying prescribed lotions and creams this problem can be solved.
- Skin can be tightened more than needed.
- There is also of getting a scar on the affected area.
- Surgery can also cause swelling. Taking medication can solve this problem.
A new type of liposuction has been introduced that promises to reduce excessive fat in a much easier way just by applying heat. Yes, you heard that right, laser liposuction also known as smart lipo uses a special laser that heats up the body fat and instead of scraping the fat, it melts the fat and you are left much more subtle skin.
The procedure of Double Chin Removal:
The procedure of Double Chin Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is started by giving patient local anesthesia instead of general anesthesia as given in liposuction surgery. The laser then breaks up the fats so that fatty oil can leak out of cells, laser also solidifies blood vessels which helps to prevent swelling or bruising. After that, the skin cells present in the outermost skin are heated to enhance skin quality. In the end, cell pieces and fatty oils are removed which leads to a much smoother final look.
Mentioned below are some of the benefits of this treatment:
- It forms invisible scars that are not visible to a naked eye.
- It is not time taking and recovery time is also not longer.
Listed below are some of the weak points of smart lipo:
- This treatment cannot be applied to the area that had been previously treated by similar procedure.
- It is very expensive treatment.
Kybella, a name that has been added to the list of treatments for Double Chin Removal. Unlike, surgery it does not remove the fats by sucking but rather breaking it within the body, and then dissolving the fat. Kybella uses deoxycholic acid similar to what our body produces to dissolve fat. Use of acid means that it does not involve any cut, nor does it requires hospitalization and you are not even given anesthesia, and all the procedure takes just 15 to 20 minutes. So, no more lying on the hospital bed for hours, waiting for the doctor to finish the procedure.
How does it work?
This acid is injected via a syringe on the chin area that needs to be removed. The acid is injected a number of times in the affected site, each a few millimeters apart, this helps to incomplete removal of fats. The number of injections varies from patient to patient. Overall this treatment requires three appointments, each three to four weeks apart, for complete removal of fats on the chin.
Below are some of the plus point of Kybella treatment:
- It does not require a long recovery period.
- There is no danger of getting a scar.
- The danger of getting a disease is also reduced.
Discussed below are some of the drawbacks of this Double Chin Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan:
- Swelling, numbness, etc. will be caused by this treatment. These side effects will be removed after some time.
- The marginal mandibular nerve, that controls facial expressions, can be in injured is the treatment is not done properly, which leads to an off-balance smile.