The Botox Injections in Islamabad & Rawalpindi are the best option to cure fine lines, wrinkles and other aging signs. It is regarded as the most innovated drug of the 21st century due to its amazing results. Here, we are going to shed light on the pros and cons of Botox injections treatment.
There are certain signs that suggest that a person is a perfect candidate for Botox Injections Treatment. You may be the right candidate for the treatment if;
- You want to treat the problem
- You have realistic expectations
- You have aging signs on the face
- You are a good physical and mental health
- You have an abnormal movement issue in the muscles
Definitely, there are certain aims of the treatment. The aims and goals of the treatment may include but not limited to the following;
- To avoid the side effects
- To remove the fine lines and wrinkles
- To treat the skin problem in a short time.
- To treat hyperhidrosis and lower back pain.
- To treat chronic migraines and blepharospasm.
The Botox Injections Treatment Islamabad can defy many aging signs on the face and other body areas. Besides delivering anti-aging effects, these injections are also used to cure migraines, blepharospasm, lower back pain, or excessive sweating.
- Lowe Back Pain
- Excessive Sweating
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
The preparation for the Botox Injections Treatment is not difficult. The doctor will provide you with the guidelines that you need to follow before the treatment. The question your doctor will ask may include the following;
- Have you been using the sleeping pills?
- Have you been using muscle relaxants?
- Have you been using the allergy medications?
- Have you ever taken Botox Injections before?
There are no specific things to do before the treatment. You will have to stop the use of blood-thinning medicines to avoid swelling and bruising.
Just like any other injections-based skin treatment, Botox Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar is easy to perform. A typical Botox Treatment could be divided into four simple steps. These four steps are explained below;
Step 1: The numbing cream is applied to the treatment area.
Step 2: The doctor will ask you to contract the facial muscles to determine the sites for injection.
Step 3: The doctor will mark the injection treatment sites soon after they are found by the doctor.
Step 4: The doctor will inject the small quantities of Botox medication with the help of tiny needles.
We like Botox Injections Treatment Islamabad & Rawalpindi because it has many benefits for the aging skin. Some of the notable benefits are as follows;
- It is easy to perform
- It is a minimally-invasive
- It involves no side effects
- It is a non-surgical treatment
- It takes a short time to complete
The recovery phase is not long, and the treatment areas become normal soon after the treatment. Botox Injections Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar are done on an outpatient basis and the best thing is; there is no downtime involved. The patient may experience swelling and bruising, but it will subside soon.
The patient will have to take care of the guidelines from the doctor. The guidelines may differ in different cases. In general, the post-op instructions from the doctor includes but not limited to the following;
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- While going out, use the relevant sunscreen.
- Avoid blood-thinning medicines for at least one day.
- Avoid rubbing, pressing, and massaging the treatment areas.
- If you have got swelling or bruising, use cold compresses or ice packs.
- Stay awake and avoid strenuous activities a few hours after the treatment.
We Are Providing Botox Injections:
we are providing botox injections in some cities such as..
- Botox Injections in Islamabad
- Botox Injections in Rawalpindi
- Botox injections in Peshawar
The Botox Treatment Islamabad is famous for delivering the promising results. The Botox Injections start working soon after the treatment ends. You will start observing significant changes a few days after the treatment. Please note that the results of the treatment are temporary in nature. Usually, its results last for 3 – 6 months.
If you are interested in Botox Injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan look no further than the Plastic Surgery Clinic Islamabad. We are an advanced clinic with board-certified dermatologists. We can perform this treatment at a low cost. So book a free Online consultation and get at least 25% discount.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes