Warts are small, craggy lumps that are present in the color similar to the skin; they mostly occur on hands and feet but can grow on other regions as well. Warts occur when the virus comes in contact with skin, it mostly grows on surfaces that are damaged e.g. a cut, in this way they come in contact with the top layer of skin.
What Are The Types Of Warts?
Warts grow on different parts of the body. Depending upon this criterion, Warts Removal Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can further be classified into these types:
- Common warts: This type of warts mostly occurs on fingers and toes but is not restricted to these parts only, they can also occur in other regions of the body. They have a rugged, grainy surface which is greyer than the rest of body color.
- Planter: Another type of wart includes plantar warts. These kinds of warts grow into the skin and not out of it. So plantar warts will have a small hole surrounded by hardened skin. They occur on foot sole.
- Flat warts: They occur on the face, thighs, or arms, and in appearance, they look as if they have been trimmed, as the name suggests these are flat from top. They might be pink, brown, or yellow.
- Filiform: They grow around the nose or mouth sometimes on the neck and under the chin and are of the same color as your skin. They are small and in appearance, they look like a flap of skin
- Periungual warts: These grow on and around the finger and toenail which results in the growth of nails, they can be very painful.
Causes Of Warts:
Warts are caused by human papillomavirus; there are different types of this virus that affect different parts of the body. This virus comes in contact with the skin and infects that area. Each wart is caused by different HPV types there are 130 known types of HPV
- Common warts are most commonly caused by HPV types 2 and 4.
- Plantar warts occur mostly due to type 1.
- Flat warts are caused by types 3, 10, 28.
What Treatments Are Used For Warts Removal?
A number of treatments are being used in Warts Removal, including medication, surgery, etc. We will go through some of these treatments briefly:
- Salicylic acid: It can be used in wart removal in Islamabad. Some easily available gels and band-aids contain salicylic acid, usually; dermatologists prescribe the acid with higher concentrations than easily available ones. But it should be applied carefully as it can burn healthy skin. To prevent skin Pigmentation, petroleum jelly should be applied around warts. Before treating warts with salicylic acid it is best to soften warts, this can be done by rubbing the dead skin of warts weekly. Warts should be soaked in water for five minutes ahead of treatment. Treat warts 3 times a day for 3 months
- Imiquimod: It is a cream approved by the food and drug administration US that helps the immune system to fight against warts BY encouraging the production of interferon.
- Cantharidin: Another treatment that can be used in wart removal in Islamabad is Cantharidin. It is naturally found in beetle family members and can cause blistering. This method is not approved by the food and drug administration but is ready in various places in Canada and selected pharmacies in the US.
- Bleomycin: This method is also not approved by the FDA as it can cause necrosis (death of a number or all cells in an organ or tissue). It can also cause the Reynaud phenomenon. This method includes one or two injections.
- Dinitrochlorobenzene: This method of Warts Removal works in a similar way as salicylic acid. But with this method, a lot more precautionary measures need to be taken, as it can cause mutation. So it should be done under a physician’s observation.
- Cidofovir: Another option is an antiviral drug that gets injection through the voice box into an HPV wound.
Procedures of Warts Removal Treatment:
If medication is not helping to treat warts, there are a number of procedures of Warts Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan that are performed on a patient; some of those have been discussed below:
This therapy is done by freezing warts; mostly liquid nitrogen spray is used for this purpose. The number of appointments varies according to which type is being treated. After carrying out Warts Removal Treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, warts fall off.
- Laser Therapy:
It uses two types of dyes including pulse and CO2 both dyes work differently. CO2 dye works by absorption of water molecules while pulse dye works by blood cell absorption. Scars are caused by CO2 while pulse dye prevents scarring.
- Infrared coagulator:
It works on a similar principle as laser treatment; it uses infrared light in a small nozzle. It is less expensive as compared to laser treatment but it can cause scars.
Our Final Results:
After getting warts removal treatment, you will get amazing, effective and satisfying results without experiencing any pain or complications. It may require a minimal recovery period but after that, you will enjoy spotless and clear skin. You may require multiple sessions for getting complete and final results. Moreover, the performance of plastic surgeons plays a major role in getting desirable results so always choose an experienced and expert practitioner for your treatment. Take good care of your treated area for obtaining smooth skin texture.
After the procedure, your practitioner will prescribe you a few post-care instructions that would be helpful for you in the future. The treated area needs to be healed properly, so follow the guidelines of your practitioner. Such as:
- Keep your treated area clean and dry.
- Avoid touching or scratching the area unnecessarily.
- Use prescribed medications and antibiotics.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- Whenever you feel severe pain or allergic reaction, inform us.
- Better to not take blood-thinning medicines like aspirin.
Generally, there are several benefits that will be obtained if you choose warts removing treatments. However, some common benefits are mentioned below:
- Painless and effective treatment options.
- Long-lasting and satisfying results.
- Removes every type of warts from your body area.
- You will be free from any type of scar.
- There are no side effects or risks in it.
- Cost-effective solutions.
- Reduces the itching and irritation.
- Quick recovery period.
- Improves your quality of life.
The Cost at SKN Cosmetics:
The average cost of Warts Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges from 1,500 PKR to 4,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect your cost like:
- Experienced practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Sessions requirement.
- According to size of warts.
- Type of procedure.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know more about cost-related queries and their impacting factors then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you have warts on any part of your body that is becoming itching and irritating to you or becoming an embarrassing symbol then feels free to consult SKN Cosmetics. We are here to give you amazing and effective results by offering workable treatments. It would be a memorable experience for you!