Thousands of people lose their teeth due to numerous reasons, including tooth decay, accidents or gum disease. And after losing a tooth, people expect that a new tooth will grow itself. But sadly, permanent teeth will no longer grow again. However, there are a lot of dentistry methods that can restore your lost teeth. So the only way to replace a lost tooth with a new one is by considering Dental Implants.
On this page, you will learn all about Dental Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan that includes, including their benefits, procedure, aftercare and cost. So, keep reading!
The traditional treatments are no longer performed but nowadays there are a lot of advanced options that can resolve your dental issues. One of the advanced methods, Dental implants – can take up to 48 hours only to finish the procedure. And due to the immediate implantation, they are common and almost every person prefers dental implants to enhance facial aesthetics and beauty.
However, the bridge will be supported by these implants for fixing the issue of missing tooth areas in an accurate shape. Also, they are more comfortable and stable than conventional dentures; they will allow you to retain the capacity of natural biting and chewing. The results will be long-lasting and it will give you back a quality of life. If you want to improve your self-esteem and confidence then you can replace them through Dental Implants.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits of having a dental implant once in your life. Some common benefits are mentioned below:
- It will improve and enhance your confidence.
- Modifying your facial appearance.
- Your eating and chewing ability will be improved.
- Improvements in speech.
- Provide long-lasting and effective results.
- It will give you relief.
- No major side effects and complications.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
According to SKN cosmetics, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing the treatment. In the very past, people are considering dental implants to replace their damaged teeth with perfect-sized teeth. And the global success rate is 98% due to people’s trust and good experience. The criteria are mentioned below:
- A person must be above 20.
- You should be good at oral hygiene.
- The candidate should be healthy and have good mental health.
- To have a strong jawbone is necessary.
- You should be free of teeth infection or gum infection.
- Having realistic expectations of results.
How To Prepare?
Before undergoing the treatment of Dental Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, your dental surgeon will examine your mouth area and give you precautions to follow for not to experience any complications during or after the surgery. Some common precautions are mentioned below:
- Do not use blood thinners before the procedure.
- If you have an active infection, solve it first.
- Use prescribed antibiotics for preventing infection.
- Attend your checkup sessions for proper guidance.
- Be prepared for treatment.
How Does It Perform?
The procedure of dental implants is a proper long process of implanting and placing the tooth. It is performed in a few steps separately. It will perform under local anesthesia and the main procedural stages are mentioned below:
- Removal of Broken tooth:
This step is performed if a candidate has a piece of the broken tooth then the surgeon will remove it first and empty the area. If the gum is infected then it is also treated first and cleaned the area for further procedure.
- Implant Placement:
After that, the surgeon will place the implant on that empty area in such a way that it is intact or immovable. It will insert carefully and through the dental surgeon.
- Crown Placement:
In this stage, the crown placement depends on two main methods, first is Directly – as it is a lag screw that is interwoven or traversed to secure both the crown and the abutment to the internal thread on the implant. The second is Indirectly – as it is a method that is performed indirectly, the crown is cemented to the abutment.
Therefore, it will take a few hours to a few days for placing the proper dental implant for giving proper treatment. Somehow, after the procedure, a candidate can go home with aftercare instructions.
After the procedure, the surgeon will prescribe you an aftercare instruction for taking good care of your treated area during the recovery period and to prevent complications, you must be obedient to follow the guidance of your dental surgeon. Some common instructions are mentioned below:
- The patient should take a liquid diet for a few days.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Do not put any type of pressure on the implant.
- Take good care of your oral hygiene for 2 months.
- Do not chew, bite or eat hard food at least for the first few months.
- If you feel pain, use pain killers.
- Do not take blood thinner as it slows down the recovery.
- Use prescribed antibiotics for preventing infection.
The Cost of Dental Implants at SKN Cosmetics:
The average Dental Implant Cost in Islamabad ranges between 75,000 PKR to 120,000 PKR. Also, it is a delicate procedure that cannot be performed at low prices; choose any clinic and surgeon carefully. However, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- Experienced Dental Surgeon’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Type of method for placing implants.
- Other supporting charges – checkup sessions.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then contact us or visit our clinic for more detailed information.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you lost the tooth due to an accident, broken or cause of cavity then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for Dental Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. We are here to provide you with amazing and advanced solutions for the long term and you will be satisfied after getting treatment. We are looking forward to you!