Due to the effects of the natural aging process and the earth’s gravity, the facial skin has the tendency to sag down. Though this is common among elderly people, this can happen at a young age as well. This makes you look older than your actual age but you can try facelift to look your best. Do you not like facelift surgery? Not an issue! With HIFU, you can lift the facial skin without cuts and stitches. HIFU stands for high intensity focused ultrasound. This page discusses what HIFU Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is like.
If you have sagging facial skin of you just want to enhance neck and décolletage areas, this topic is for you.
- 1 Results of Hifu Treatment:
- 3 Candidates of HIFU:
- 4 Goals:
- 5 Preparation:
- 6 The procedure of Hifu Non-Surgical Facelift:
- 7 Benefits of Hifu Treatment:
- 8 Recovery:
- 9 Post-Treatment Care:
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 11 How much HIFU cost in Islamabad?
- 12 Is HIFU treatment painful?
- 13 How long HIFU lasts?
- 14 How many HIFU sessions are required?
- 15 What is HIFU procedure?
Results of Hifu Treatment:
You are going to love the results because this treatment is going to rock your world. It is one of the simplest ways to tighten and lift the facial skin.
If you are ready to say hello to your best version, we would love to help you achieve your best self. How this treatment can solve your problems? Contact us now to know the answer.
Candidates of HIFU:
The criteria mentioned below shows if you are a good candidate for HIFU or not:
- A person with sagging facial skin.
- A person with realistic exceptions.
- A person who wants to fix a turkey
- A person with loose or sagging décolletage skin.
- A person who wants to look younger and better.
This Hifu Non-Surgical Facelift treatment is mostly performed on the neck, face, and décolletage areas. The procedure tries to achieve the following goals:
- To smoothen the skin
- To reduce skin wrinkles
- To tighten the décolletage area
- To enhance the jawline definition
- To tighten sagging skin on the neck
- To lift the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
Preparing for the treatment is very important for an individual to get the best possible results. You will have to follow the following instructions to prepare:
- Take some time off the work.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food.
- Do not apply makeup on the treatment day.
The procedure of Hifu Non-Surgical Facelift:
Understanding the mechanism of HIFU Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan is like reading ABC.
Step 1 – Cleaning: At the start, a physician or technician will cleanse the treatment area.
Step 2 – Anesthesia: The professional may apply a topical anesthetic cream to avoid discomfort.
Step 3 – Ultrasound Gel: A special gel (ultrasound gel) will be applied to start the treatment.
Step 4 – HIFU Device: Now your doctor will place the HIFU device against the treatment site.
Step 5 – Ultrasound Viewer: The physician will adjust the device to the right setting using an ultrasound viewer.
Step 6 – Ultrasound Energy: It is time for the skin to receive the ultrasound energy is then delivered to the target area in short pulses for 30 to 90 minutes.
Step 7 – End of Treatment: The professional will conclude the treatment and remove the HIFU device.
Benefits of Hifu Treatment:
The Hifu treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can deliver amazing results without causing much trouble. You can expect the following benefits:
- It smoothens the skin
- It can reduce wrinkles
- It tightens of the décolletage
- It enhances jawline definition
- It tightens sagging skin on the neck
- It lifts the cheeks, eyebrows, and eyelids
The treatment does not cause major harm to the skin. Due to this reason, the person feels absolutely fine after the treatment. No matter you are a working man or a housewife, you can continue your routine life after having it.
Some sort of care is required to help the skin heal properly.
- Do not touch or rub the treatment site.
- Do not use cosmetic products after the treatment.
Free Online Consultation:
SKN Cosmetics is on a mission to help you look better than ever. If you have the same mission, let’s have a quick conversation where you will get to know how HIFU Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is going to benefit you. This simple Laser treatment is going to change your life.
Call our number or fill our online form to book a consultation session with a doctor. You can also contact our chatbox.