Combining Micro needling with PRP Therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is the new rage for acquiring a flaw less skin. These two treatments when combined together can help you achieve the most perfect looking skin ever. Micro needling treatment in Islamabad involves use of tiny needles for betterment of the skin. It produces tiny scars in the skin and stimulates the healing process. It further promotes collagen production and helps you achieve picture perfect skin.
PRP is termed as platelet rich plasma therapy that involves your own blood and gives you impeccable skin. It involves extracting blood, spinning it in a centrifuge and injecting it back into your skin with the help of micro needles and will transform your skin.
Combining the two will help you achieve perfect looking skin and will leave it looking glowing, smooth, soft and years younger.
Are you the right candidate?
Before undergoing micro needling and PRP therapy in Islamabad, it is important to determine whether you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. Consider the following aspects:
- You are aged 20 and above.
- You experience enlarged pores.
- You experience traumatic scars.
- You experience dull and dry skin.
- You experience acne.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You experience pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- You have a sun damaged skin.
Goal of the treatment
Micro needling and PRP therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a one stop cure for all the skin issues. It aims at providing the following:
- It shrinks enlarged pores.
- It makes your skin pimple free.
- It cures sun damaged skin.
- It treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- It will remove stretch marks.
- It will treat any scars.
- It will make your skin glow.
- It will treat dehydrated skin.
For micro needling treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, a hand held device is used. It is a roller device which contains micro needles. It is moved across the surface of the skin which creates microscopic incisions and speeds up the healing process. For PRP therapy, your blood is extracted and spun in a centrifuge and injected back into your skin. It treats dehydrated and dull looking skin and makes it glow from within.
Pre-treatment care plays a critical role in determining the outcome of the Micro needling treatment with PRP Therapy. It is important to follow all the instructions given by skin specialist in Islamabad. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Do not smoke for a two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Avoid fake and natural tanning.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Discontinue use of creams containing Retin-A, at least a week before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not scrub your skin two weeks before the treatment.
Micro needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad involves following steps:
- A numbing cream is applied on the skin to minimize pain and discomfort caused by micro needles.
- In the meanwhile, you blood is extracted with the help of a needle and is spun in a centrifuge.
- After spinning, the platelet rich plasma is separated from the red blood cells.
- Micro needling equipment is used across the surface of skin to add microscopic punctures.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is allowed to seep through these punctures which further enhances the effects of micro needling.
- Usually the PRP injections are used to inject Plasma into the most damaged regions.
- This procedure roughly takes about an hour to complete.
After the process, one might experience slight redness and swelling across the face but there is nothing to worry about as it will fade away in a few days.
Post Treatment Care
After Micro needling and PRP therapy in Rawalpindi, swelling and redness is common but it will subside in few days. You must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Use cold compressions to elevate swelling and redness.
- Do not wash the treated area for at least a day.
- Avoid massaging your skin for at least a week.
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear SPF 50 or above for the treatment.
- You can return to you everyday activities a day after the treatment but avoid any strenuous activities for at least a week.
The Micro needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi provides natural looking results and perfect looking skin by treating all your skin issues. You will instantly notice a difference after the first treatment and will achieve flawless skin once the treatments are completed. Results are long lasting and will keep you looking young and beautiful for years.