Combining Micro-needling with PRP Therapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the new rage for acquiring flawless skin. These two treatments when combined together can help you achieve the most perfect looking skin ever. Micro-needling treatment in Islamabad involves the use of tiny needles for the betterment of the skin. It produces tiny scars in the skin and stimulates the healing process. It further promotes collagen production and helps you achieve picture-perfect skin.
PRP is termed as platelet-rich plasma therapy that involves your own blood and gives you impeccable skin. It involves extracting blood, spinning it in a centrifuge, and injecting it back into your skin with the help of microneedles and will transform your skin.
Combining the two will help you achieve perfect looking skin and will leave it looking glowing, smooth, soft, and years younger.
Are you the right candidate?
Before undergoing micro-needling and PRP therapy in Islamabad, it is important to determine whether you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. Consider the following aspects:
- You are aged 20 and above.
- You experience enlarged pores.
- You experience traumatic scars.
- You experience dull and dry skin.
- You experience acne.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You experience pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- You have sun-damaged skin.
The goal of the treatment:
Micro-needling and PRP therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a one-stop cure for all skin issues. It aims at providing the following:
- It shrinks enlarged pores.
- It makes your skin pimple free.
- It cures sun-damaged skin.
- It treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- It will remove stretch marks.
- It will treat any scars.
- It will make your skin glow.
- It will treat dehydrated skin.
For micro-needling treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, a handheld device is used. It is a roller device that contains microneedles. It is moved across the surface of the skin which creates microscopic incisions and speeds up the healing process. For PRP therapy, your blood is extracted and spun in a centrifuge and injected back into your skin. It treats dehydrated and dull-looking skin and makes it glow from within.
Pre-treatment care plays a critical role in determining the outcome of the Micro-needling treatment with PRP Therapy. It is important to follow all the instructions given by the skin specialist in Islamabad. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Do not smoke for two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Avoid fake and natural tanning.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Discontinue use of creams containing Retin-A, at least a week before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not scrub your skin two weeks before the treatment.
Micro-needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad involves the following steps:
- A numbing cream is applied to the skin to minimize pain and discomfort caused by microneedles.
- In the meanwhile, your blood is extracted with the help of a needle and is spun in a centrifuge.
- After spinning, the platelet-rich plasma is separated from the red blood cells.
- Micro-needling equipment is used across the surface of the skin to add microscopic punctures.
- Platelet Rich Plasma is allowed to seep through these punctures which further enhances the effects of micro-needling.
- Usually, the PRP injections are used to inject Plasma into the most damaged regions.
- This procedure roughly takes about an hour to complete.
After the process, one might experience slight redness and swelling across the face but there is nothing to worry about as it will fade away in a few days.
Post Treatment Care:
After Micro-needling and PRP therapy in Rawalpindi, swelling and redness is common but it will subside in a few days. You must follow all the instructions given by your surgeon. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Use cold compressions to elevate swelling and redness.
- Do not wash the treated area for at least a day.
- Avoid massaging your skin for at least a week.
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear SPF 50 or above for the treatment.
- You can return to your everyday activities a day after the treatment but avoid any strenuous activities for at least a week.
Cost of micro-needling in Islamabad:
This is a multi-session process that increases its cost. The cost of microneedling in Islamabad starts from 15000 PKR. The minimum number of required session are three which can be increased up to 6 sessions for optimal results. Usually, no cosmetic process is covered by insurance hence all the amount will be paid by you directly. The cost of the process depends upon:
- Location of the clinic
- Extent of treatment
- Number of follow-up treatments
- Whether or not the hyaluronic acid serum has been used
- Treatment of scars will add to the cost due to the use of added radiofrequency
- The cost of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is also added
- The overall surface area under treatment
The Micro-needling with PRP treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi provides natural-looking results and perfect-looking skin by treating all your skin issues. You will instantly notice a difference after the first treatment and will achieve flawless skin once the treatments are completed. Results are long-lasting and will keep you looking young and beautiful for years.