Chemical peels involve a chemical solution that is applied directly on the surface of skin on face, neck or hands to improve its appearance. Initially, it creates a blister and then the damaged skin eventually peels off. Chemical Peels in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan treats the skin in very controlled manner by producing controlled tissue death of damaged tissues.
Results and Benefits:
After removing old and damaged layer of skin, new smooth skin regenerates. Patients achieve smooth, fresh and well-defined texture of the skin. These results vary among individuals depending of skin type, skin condition and technique used. For encouraging continuous improvements and to keep skin irregularities at bay, you are required to follow the maintenance schedule for several months.
- Treats certain types of acne
- Improves damaged skin tone
- Reduces fine lines around the mouth
- Treats wrinkles that form due to aging
- Eradicates pigmentation of sun/age spots
- Fades freckles and melasma that arise as results of pregnancy
Best Dermatologist for Chemical Peels in Islamabad:
Dr. Abida Sardar, Dr. Ayusha & Dr. Maryam are The best Board Certified Dermatologists for Chemical Peels in Islamabad Pakistan.
You can Book your appointment by filling the form given at the bottom.
Who Is Candidate?
People with dark or fair complexions can get a good result but people with fairer complexions are better candidates. Severe wrinkles, bulges, and skin sags cannot be treated through Chemical Skin Peels Treatment and are more likely to underdo face-lift, brow-lift, laser resurfacing or soft tissue fillers. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if:
- You are not pregnant
- You are physically healthy
- If you have fair or light-haired skin
- You are free from active skin disease/infection
- You won’t attain healthy, fresh, spotless and glowing skin
- You want to improve skin texture by reducing skin issues
Aim of Treatment:
The major aim of Chemical Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is to give its sufferers the type of skin they dream of. It is achieved by improving the look and feel of skin areas that get damaged because of aging, sun exposure and in some cases heredity. After determining your skin condition, the dermatologist selects a suitable treatment option for you.
Technique We Use:
Commonly three types of Chemical Peels in Islamabad & Rawalpindi are used to treat the irregularities of skin. These are:
These chemical peels involve the use of alpha-hydroxy acid or any mild acid that when applied penetrate only into the outer layer of skin. Once penetrated, it mildly and softly exfoliates it. Most importantly, this technique is used to treat discoloration and roughness to give fresher look to hands, neck, face, and chest.
A medium peel uses glycolic/trichloroacetic acid that penetrates in the middle layers of skin to overcome damaged skin cells. It is highly recommended for getting rid of age spots, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, freckles as well as precancerous skin growths.
Phenol or trichloroacetic acid is applied that deeply penetrates the middle layer for removing the layer of damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to remove freckles, shallow scars and moderate lines. It is used only on the face to give a glow to the facial profile.
Chemical Peels Recovery:
The stinging sensation of peels does not cause severe pain to deal with. All types of Chemical Skin Peels require a post-care program to come up with aesthetic results. The healing period of superficial peel is 1-7 days. Initially, treated skin appears red. Prescribed lotion or cream should be applied on a daily basis until the skin heals.
- 14 days are needed incomplete healing through medium peels. It results in redness and swelling that lasts for about 48 hours. Following the application of an ointment, treated skin must be soaked regularly. Patients are advised to avoid excessive sun exposure until the healing process gets complete.
- Deep peels need almost 21 days to heal the skin. The bandage is applied to the treated area right after the treatment. You are generally advised to soak your skin five to six times by applying ointment for 14 days. Wear sunscreen to keep safe from sun exposure. This treatment requires several follow-up treatments to administer progress.
A dermatologist surgeon can help you determine the most appropriate type of Chemical Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan for you. Book your free consultation today by filling the form.