- 1. Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi
- 2. Procedures
- 3. Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 1#
- 5. Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 2#
- 6. Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 3#
- 7. Norwood Hair Scale:
- 8. Benefits of Hair Transplantation:
- 9. Post-Treatment Care
- 10. Non-Surgical Options
- 11. Our Most Popular Transplant Clinics in:
- 12. Hair Transplant Islamabad Results
Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi
Hair loss has become more common than it was ever before. Whether you want to blame it on to your ancestors, unhealthy lifestyle, lack of nutrition in your diet or lack of a proper skin hair care routine, it has become a reality of the today’s world. Nearly, all of us have struggled with hair fall at some point. If you have progressed from hair loss to baldness and have lost all the hope, you have come to the right place. Lucky for you, you have been born in a time where almost anything can be fixed whether it’s your nose, hair or body. Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi has taken over the world in the past few years. More and more individuals, especially celebrities are using the miracles of hair transplant to restore their crowning glory. The best part about getting a Hair transplant in Islamabad done is its natural look. You’ll be able to cut, style and color it just like your normal hair.
The most popular Hair Transplant Clinic in Rawalpindi involves FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) and Stem Cell FUE (STEM CELL Follicular Unit Extraction). All of these treatments can work amazingly well for your hair type. The choice of the treatment depends upon a couple of factors which include:
- Size of the bald patch
- Desired hair density
- Number of grafts needed
- Amount of donor hair
- Scalp laxity
- Desired Outcome
- Tolerance to scarring’
Let’s dig in to the main procedures of Hair Transplant;
Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 1#
Also, known as strip extraction method, FUT Hair Transplant in Islamabad allows extraction of a strip bearing hair follicles from the back or the sides of the scalp. This area is usually baldness resistant and is known as donor region. Individual follicular units are carefully extracted from the strip and are then implanted to the recipient’s area.
- Recipient area preparation: Surgeon makes tiny incisions at recipient site at specific angles
- Graft insertion: Last step is inserting grafts carefully into tiny incisions made by surgeon
Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 2#
It is a minimally invasive procedure that allows extraction of individual hair follicles from the donor region and implanting them to the bald regions. It is a more preferred option for those who have massive intolerance for scarring and cannot take a long time off from work.
- Recipient area preparation: Tiny incisions are made at specific angles at recipient area for implantation of hair grafts
- Graft insertion: Once recipient area has been prepared, surgeon carefully inserts donor grafts into tiny incisions to conclude surgery
Hair Transplant Islamabad Procedure No. 3#
Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi combines the benefits of FUT and FUE into one. It allows you to achieve maximum hair density minus the invasiveness. It is the only treatment which allows regrowth of hair in the donor region along with the recipient’s area as well.
Norwood Hair Scale:
Benefits of Hair Transplantation:
- Results are natural and permanent
- Above mentioned techniquesare safe when it comes to harvesting donor grafts
- Both these techniques are highly cost effective
- Your scalp will be sore immediately after Hair Transplant
- Use cold compressions to deal with swelling and bruising of scalp(s)
- Start consuming pain medications immediately after surgery
- Sleep in an upright position for the first few nights
- Avoid consuming any blood thinners for couple of weeks after surgery
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for 7 to 10 days
- Avoid tanning and sun exposure
- Avoid touching your scalp
- Scratching the scalp is strictly prohibited
While Hair Transplantation in Islamabad & Rawalpindi and elsewhere is certainly the best option for restoring unwanted hair permanently, some individuals cannot undergo hair transplant surgery die to various health issues and problems with donor hair supply. For, those individuals, non-surgical options come into action. Here is a list of the best non-surgical options for hair restoration.
- PRP Therapy- Also known as platelet rich plasma therapy involves use of your own blood to stimulate dead hair follicles.
- Mesotherapy- A concoction of vitamins, minerals and enzymes that is injected into your scalp to boost the hair growth.
- STEMCELL therapy- It combines the stem cell extracellular technology with the benefits of PRP and acts as a power packed treatment for your hair.
Our Most Popular Transplant Clinics in:
Hair Transplant in Islamabad
Hair Transplant in Peshawar
Hair Transplant in Rawalpindi
Hair Transplant in Twin City
Hair Transplant in Pakistan
Hair Transplant Islamabad Results
Cost of Hair Transplant Islamabad
“Well, Cost of Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi varies significantly depending upon the choice of a clinic, surgeon and treatment option. Generally a follicular unit costs between 40 PKR To 60 PKR in Islamabad and for a full hair transplant, you’ll need about 2000 to 3000 follicular units”. I know it can get pretty expensive but it’s so worth it.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest