Having a great beard can add so much to your charm and masculinity. Everyone from cool models to Hollywood actors, sports personalities to business tycoons, and men from around the world are increasingly turning to surgical hair transplants in their quest for the perfect beard. It not only makes you look great but feels the part too. If you have lost the hair on your beard over time or you have naturally thin hair, a Beard hair transplant in Islamabad will provide a quick fix to your patchy beard. Yes, it is possible, and now you can too achieve that masculine look with surgery.
The Procedure of Beard Transplant:
Beard hair transplant Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a simple lunch-hour procedure that revives your beard hair without extensive downtime and recovery phase. Here is a brief insight into the procedure:
- The donor area is prepared by shaving off the hair.
- Afterward, local anesthesia is administered to the scalp or body (depending upon your donor area) to make the process as pain-free as possible.
- The donor’s hair is extracted with the help of a punching tool with less than 0.1mm diameter.
- After the grafts are extracted, they are trimmed to the desired length.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the beard area, and precise markings are made.
- Grafts are inserted into these incisions and specified angles to produce natural-looking results, and it concludes beard hair transplant in Rawalpindi.
Beard Hair Transplant Results:
The results of the Beard hair transplant in Rawalpindi are mind-blowing. You will grow from having a patchy beard to a manly one in a matter of a few months. The results produced by Beard hair transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi are permanent and you do not have to worry about any maintenance treatments for the rest of your life. You won’t be able to detect your natural hair from the transplanted hair and it will just grow like your normal hair.
This cosmetic procedure has several benefits, such as :
- Your confidence and self-esteem will regain itself
- Your looks and facial hair will be enhanced
- This procedure is permanent, and there is no chance of the hair falling out again.
- If you have acne scars or marks on your face, your newfound facial hair will cover it all up.
- This treatment method is almost instant and requires only one session. Even though it takes time for new hair to grow out, it is still faster than alternative methods.
Are You The Right Candidate?
Before you get super excited about getting that perfect beard , it is important to figure out whether you are the right candidate for a Beard hair transplant Islamabad & Rawalpindi or not. Consider the following:
- You must be at least 20 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- You must have a baldness-resistant donor region or enough body hair used for transplantation.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses.
- You must clear all the tests suggested by your doctor prior to the surgery.
Like vertex transplant, Beard hair transplant Peshawar & Rawalpindi requires certain care measures that must be performed prior to the procedure. Here is a list of care measures you need to follow religiously.
- Do not smoke for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not consume blood thinners for at least a month.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid working out for at least two days prior to the day of surgery.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
The technique used for Beard hair transplant Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar is called Follicular Unit Extraction. It allows individual extraction of grafts instead of extracting an entire strip. It is a non-invasive procedure that minimizes downtime and recovery phase, allowing you to get back to work as soon as possible the Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad is bit with them.
Post-surgical care plays an important role in the recovery phase of Hair Transplant in Pakistan. It is important to follow certain cares religiously. Here are a few key measures you need to follow religiously:
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling.
- Take your painkillers regularly to avoid pain.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously.
- Take the anti-biotics on a regular basis to avoid any infections.
- To not pick at your beard.
- Avoid scratching the area with newly transplanted hair.
- Restrain from any strenuous activities for at least two weeks.
This is a safe procedure and does not involve any rash or serious side effects. Usually, the side effects are mild and only last the first twenty-four. They are as follows:
- Mild irritation and bleeding during the procedure
- You will feel slight itchiness on your face.
- It is essential to keep your hands washed at all times if you want to touch your face.
- Mild swelling in the transplanted area.
The cost of getting this treatment depends on several factors, such as who you get it done from and how long does the session take. Typically it would cost you around PKR 25,000 to PKR 40,000 to get hir transplanted to your facial bald spots. However, depending on how many bald patches you have, the price tag for this treatment can go up or can go down.
Factors Influencing the Cost:
Following are some of the factors that influence the total expenditure of this treatment
1) Number of Treated Areas:
If the number of treated areas is more than one, then it will cost you more money as compared to getting only one bald spot on your face treated. Sometimes people will get an entire facial hair transplant, and sometimes, they will only get either their mustache or just the sideburns treated. You will be charged according to which area they get treated.
2) The Process:
Your budget for this procedure also depends on which treatment option you pick. If you opt for the more complex option of getting a transplant, then you will be charged according to that.
Unfortunately, this process is not deemed medically necessary and cannot be covered by insurance. Unless you suffer from chronic illnesses such as cancer, it’s a rare possibility that this beauty enhancement treatment is covered by insurance.
How Long Do The Results Last?
This is a permanent solution to baldness, and the results last over a decade. After that, you might need some minor touchups and after-treatment follow-up appointments. But the bottom line is that this treatment is long-lasting, and the results are long-lasting too.
Why You Should Choose Our Clinic?
There are a number of clinics out there that offer this service, but SKN Cosmetics offers the best services in the entire Capital. Our team of highly trained individuals will make sure to provide the comfort of your home and talk you through the entire procedure in great detail! So sign up today for a free consultation appointment and get started on your luscious beard!