Having a great beard can add so much to your charm and masculinity. Everyone from cool models to Hollywood actors sports personalities to the business tycoons, men from around the world are increasingly turning to surgical hair transplant in their quest for perfect beard. It not only makes you look great but feel the part too. If you have lost the hair on your beard over a time or you have naturally thin hair, Beard hair transplant Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan will provide a quick fix to your patchy beard. Yes, it is possible and now you can too achieve that masculine look beard surgery.
Are you the right candidate?
Before you get super excited about getting that perfect beard, it is important to figure out whether you are the right candidate for Beard hair transplant Islamabad & Rawalpindi or not. Consider the following:
- You must be at least 20 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- You must have a baldness resistant donor region or enough body hair used for transplantation.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses.
- You must clear all the tests suggested by your doctor prior to the surgery.
Like vertex transplant, Beard hair transplant Peshawar & Rawalpindi requires certain care measures that must be performed prior to the procedure. Here is a list of care measures you need to follow religiously.
- Do not smoke for at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not consume blood thinners for at least a month.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited for at least a month before the surgery.
- Avoid working out for at least two days prior to the day of surgery.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
The technique used for Beard hair transplant Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Peshawar is called Follicular Unit Extraction. It allows individual extraction of grafts instead of extracting an entire strip. It is a non-invasive procedure which minimizes downtime and recovery phase, allowing you to get back to work as soon as possible the Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad is bit with them.
Procedure of Beard Transplant
Beard hair transplant Islamabad & Rawalpindi is a simple lunch hour procedure that revives your beard hair without extensive downtime and recovery phase. Here is a brief insight into the procedure:
- The donor area is prepared by shaving off the hair.
- Afterward, local anesthesia is administered to the scalp or body (depending upon your donor area) to make the beard hair transplant Islamabad a pain free procedure.
- Donor hair is extracted with the help of a punching tool with less than 0.1mm diameter.
- After the grafts are extracted, they are trimmed to the desired length.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the beard area and precise markings are made.
- Grafts are inserted into these incisions and specified angles to produce natural looking results and it concludes beard hair transplant in Rawalpindi.
Post-surgical care plays and important role in the recovery phase of Hair Transplant in Pakistan. It is important to follow certain cares religiously. Here are few key measures you need to follow religiously:
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling.
- Take your pain killers regularly to avoid pain.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously.
- Take the anti-biotics on a regular basis to avoid any infections.
- To not pick at your beard.
- Avoid scratching the area with newly transplanted hair.
- Restrain from any strenuous activities for at least two weeks.
Beard Hair Transplant Results
Results of Beard hair transplant in Rawalpindi are mind blowing. You will grow from having a patchy beard to a manly one in a matter of few months. The results produced by Beard hair transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi are permanent and you do not have to worry about any maintenance treatments for the rest of your life. You won’t be able to detect your natural hair from transplanted hair and it will just grow like your normal hair.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest