The most common dental issues are experienced by those people who have crowded, misaligned, and having a gap in teeth. Nobody will like to have such teeth, which makes their smile unattractive and they feel embarrassed. Fortunately, few effective and unique dental treatments are used to reshape the misaligned teeth and fill the gap between the teeth without having braces.
The better option compared to having traditional braces that SKN cosmetic offering is Teeth Aligners in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Such a procedure will provide symmetry to the teeth and gives you a confident smile. You will learn about its working, benefits, results, and much other related information on this page. Keep reading!
The teeth aligners virtually invisible and removable that will fit perfectly to the candidate’s teeth. The aligners are alternative to traditional braces, and these are created according to the patient’s current shape and flexibility. They are made up of plastic and trays customized for every candidate and depend on the severity of misaligned teeth. There are some dental issues of patients that can be solved through aligners are mentioned below:
- Overlapped teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Open bites.
How Do They Work?
According to SKN cosmetics, the working of teeth aligners is like magic. The aligners will move the teeth slightly and carry them in horizontal and vertical directions. Also, they even rotate the teeth to make your smile perfect. The aligners are used for providing the proper position of teeth at the right time and with a slight amount of force.
The orthodontist will change the aligners every few weeks that teeth will gradually move into the right shape, and it will result in your desired smile. Several brands of teeth aligners are recommended according to the lifestyle, budget, and requirements.
Applying the teeth aligners is for making your desired shape which can take a specific time. The results of aligners depend on the minor issues of the candidate’s teeth. If teeth are negligible, the aligner will take a few months, or else it will take many months to fix. The more candidate will wear aligners; the perfect results will be obtained.
Also, the outcomes are depending on the aligner’s type, and it can take 2 to 24 months. So, it is imperative to wear aligners for at least 22 hours a day to get effective changes. Moreover, a candidate should follow the orthodontist’s instructions for obtaining effective results.
There are a lot of benefits to having a teeth aligner. Some expected benefits are mentioned below:
- It will straight misaligned teeth without any wires or elastics.
- The aligner will move slowly to the ideal position.
- They are removable; you can eat and brush teeth easily.
- No one can notice while wearing.
- The shape of the face will not change.
- Your smile will be attractive.
- Affordable cost and effective process.
- It is a comfortable process as compare to braces.
When you come to the orthodontist for Teeth Aligners in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, they will examine the teeth condition and take a digital scan of the mouth. After that, they customize your orthodontist will make a procedure plan, and it will discuss with you. The orthodontist will discuss all the instructions which a candidate needs to follow. The program will be sent to the manufacturer’s office and prepare the aligners. They will prepare the aligners according to the desired shape of the patient.
The process of teeth aligner at SKN cosmetics is simple and easy. The procedural steps are mentioned below, which will be done at the right time.
- From the first set of aligners onward, the patient will get these every 1 to 2 weeks. The orthodontist will advise you to wear aligners for at least 20 to 22 hours of the day. It is essential to change your aligner’s trays on time.
- The sets of aligners will mildly move the shape of teeth into an accurate and correct position. It will depend on the candidate’s choice, and it might take 10 to 24 months. The teeth will gently and gradually move their position day by day.
- After the progress is completed, your orthodontist will prescribe you a custom-made retainer for newly reshaped teeth. It will only wear it every night after the aligners.
Aftercare is essential in every treatment. The orthodontist will prescribe you an aftercare instructions plan according to your condition and aligner type. Some standard post-care instructions are mentioned below:
- It is stickily advised to clean aligners with prescribed antibacterial soap and warm water.
- Take good care of oral and physical health.
- Do not use such types of toothpaste, which will scratch the plastic and make holes for bacteria.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink water at least eight glasses per day.
- Keep checking your mouth condition, whether it is good or not.
- Remove your aligner before eating and brushing.
Is It Effective For Everyone?
According to our orthodontist, it is effective for those candidates who have mild to moderate crowded and need minor corrections in teeth. Also, it is effective for the following issues:
- Minor gaps in teeth.
- Little bit overlapped teeth.
- Minor misshapenness in teeth.
The cost of Teeth Aligners in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan depends on patient to patient. Moreover, several cost factors can affect the actual price of the treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The expert orthodontist’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Aligner type.
- Checkup sessions.
- Other supporting charges.
Further, if someone wants to know more about cost-related information, then contact our team. Also, these factors will discuss in the initial consultation session.
Schedule an Appointment With Us!
If you want to make your teeth aligned and straight without having braces or other painful treatments, then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for an effective and safest option – Teeth Aligners. We will provide you fantastic service, and you will enjoy your journey of straightening your teeth