Moustaches were always considered as the symbol of power in the earlier days. In these days, they serve as a symbol of style and sophistication. It adds a timelines elegance to a man’s look. Unfortunately some men are unable to grow moustache hair due to various reasons. It might be due to their genetics, any diseases or hormonal imbalances. Whether you are struggling to get hair on your moustache, you just want to enhance mustache thickness or seeking ways to fill up hairless patches in the mustache? Whatever your concern is, Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi can fix it. Your initial response would be? What? But wasn’t hair transplant about scalp here? Yes, it was but thanks to the technology, you can fix your moustache as well now!
Are you the right prospect?
Before you get super excited about the idea of getting a Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad and acquire a fuller, thicker and ever so elegant moustache, read these conditions to find out whether it’s a right fit for you or not:
- You must be at least 20 years old to be able to undergo the surgery.
- You must have a baldness resistant donor region or enough body hair used for transplantation.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses like cancer and diabetes.
- You must clear all the tests suggested by your doctor prior to the surgery.
- You must have a clear idea about what kind of look you want (The shape, style of a moustache)
Pre-Surgical Care is the key aspect of Moustache Hair Transplant in Rawalpindi & Islamabad. You must follow all the guidelines administered by your surgeon. Here are a few basic guidelines:
- Smoking is prohibited for a minimum of two weeks before the Hair Transplant.
- Blood thinners should be completely avoided for at least a month.
- Do not consume alcohol for a month.
- Do not work out for at least two days prior to the day of surgery.
- Limit your caffeine intake for an entire month.
It is a simple and non-invasive procedure that is performed in the following manner. Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad & Pakistan is performed in the following manner:
- The surgical procedure takes place with administering local anesthesia on outpatient basis.
- The surgeon initially begins by shaving the hair of Beared on the donor region.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the patient’s donor region.
- The surgeon begins harvesting grafts from the donor site.
- The harvested hair follicles are stored to ensure they last until they are implanted.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the moustache region.
- Surgeon marks the shape of the moustache to ensure perfect results.
- Tiny incisions are made in the donor region with the help of a punching tool.
- Hair follicles are placed into the incisions to conclude the surgery.
Post-Surgical Care is absolutely necessary in order to have an uneventful recovery period. Here is a list of instructions to be followed religiously.
- Avoid scratching the treated area.
- Do not pick at your scabs.
- Do not touch your face as it increases the chance of infections.
- Take your anti biotics and pain killers on time.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking for at least a month.
Results Of Moustache Transplant Islamabad
The results produced by Moustache Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Mirpur are permanent but require some degree of patience as well. After a period of one month, your transplanted hair will fall off and new hair will grow in about two months. It will take six months for you to see the full potential of your moustache. I bet it will be worth waiting for.