What is Liposuction?
Nowadays people are aware of all the global trends of cosmetic surgeries. They are becoming more concerned about their physical appearance. Excessive fat on the body is one of the major issues that people are facing today. Liposuction also referred to as “lipoplasty” is the best option to overcome this problem. They need to undergo only one liposuction surgery to get the desired appearance. Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a surgical procedure that aims to remove extra fat bulges that you can’t lose through diet and exercise, helping you in gaining your lost confidence by contouring and modifying the shape of specific areas of the body.
It is not a treatment for weight loss but is usually done to reduce the level of body fat to improve the body contour. It uses a suction technique and is considered to be more effective than other fat dislodging procedures.
Following are the areas which liposuction contours to get a slimmer look
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
- Buttock and hips
Requirements of Ideal Candidates:
Before undergoing liposuction, make sure that you are an ideal candidate for the treatment.
- You must be in a good health i-e should not have any life-threatening disease as it may interfere in recovery and healing
- You must be a non-smoker and non-drinker
- You must be above 18 cause it is a highly individualized procedure
- You must have realistic expectations for body contouring
- You must not be experiencing obesity
Results and Benefits:
After the treatment,
- the treated area will look less bulky
- Within several months you will get a model like a figure by eliminating fat bulges from your body
- It gives long-lasting results with little bruising and swelling
- Advance technique with little downtime, providing properly contoured body posture
Our Best Results are:
Who can opt for this surgery?
When you gain weight, the fat level also increases. Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan involves removal of the fat cells from specific parts, results in providing permanent contour changes. The amount of fat removed depends upon the size of the treatment area. You can opt for the surgery if you have a stable body weight but stubborn unwanted fat deposits.
Pre care instructions:
You need to follow few instructions to get the best results from the procedure
- Avoid using blood thinners and anti-inflammatory medications e.g. warfarin or aspirin as they will increase the risk of bleeding
- Sleep properly for about 7 to 8 hours before undergoing the treatment
- Quit smoking and alcohol for at least 2 to 3 weeks before the day of treatment
- Inform the doctor about all your allergies and all the health-related issues
- Clear all the prescribed tests before undergoing the procedure
- Take all the recommended medications as per the doctor’s advice
Procedure of Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan:
The time required for the Laser Liposuction differs from person to person depending upon the size of the treatment area. The treatment will require local or general anesthesia depending upon the need. The procedure will require a couple of hours to provide the best results.
Anesthesia will be administered to you usually through an IV injection, to help you remain relaxed. The team will monitor your blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen level throughout the treatment. In case if you feel any pain inform your surgeon immediately.
The surgeon will carefully create small unobtrusive incisions around the affected area. A small tiny hollow tube “Cannula” will be inserted in the incisions, which is then moved back and forth to loosen the undesired body fat
By using the syringe and cannula the broken fat bulges are removed from the body. At the end of the procedure, the surgeon will sew the incisions precisely healing cream will be applied to the wounds to accelerate the healing process. Once the procedure is done, the skin will shape itself to the new contours of the treated area. It does not play any role in improving skin irregularities. You will require more two or three weeks after the treatment, to get back to the routine activities.
Post care instructions:
For quick recovery, you are required to follow some post-op instructions
- Take prescribed medications in case if you feel any sensation of pain and anxiety
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking as they slow down the healing process
- Take proper care of your treated area, keep it clean by taking a shower every day
- Avoid doing workouts and exercise for almost a week after the procedure
If you follow all these pre and post-procedure instructions carefully, your recovery process will be very fast. There is a probability that you will experience soreness, puffiness, discomfort, and bruises but no need to worry they all will recover soon.
With the right goals and the Cosmetic Surgery treatment, you should be able to get into much better shape and feel fantastic about the positive change that has come about in your life with Liposuction Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes