Pakistan is one of the most happening places in the world and residents of the cosmopolitan are highly aware of the global trends. Ensuring that they appear their very best is a matter of priority. One of the issues people commonly face is excessive weight and fat on the body. However, with the busy schedules, most people are unable to work out and maintain a good shape.
Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a great option to counter this problem. It is a simple procedure that can significantly reduce the level of fat in the body and allow you a slimmer look. Let’s dig in a little further to learn more about liposuction.
Liposuction In Islamabad & Rawalpindi
There are certain criteria that you need to meet in order to be a candidate for the procedure.
- You need to be more than 18 years of age.
- You should be in good general health.
- You do not suffer from pre-existing condition(s) that may make you vulnerable during such a procedure.
- You’re over weight but not obese. liposuction in Islamabad is not meant for treating obesity.
- Expecting women, or those feeding the baby are not candidates for liposuction. They can wait until later to get treated.
- Your skin has elasticity to allow the procedure to move forward smoothly.
How does it work?
The treatment takes a couple of hours to be completed and is pretty uncomplicated. Up to five liters of fat can be removed through this procedure.
- Your doctor will plan the extent of fat removal through Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan and will mark the areas accordingly.
- The doctor will administer local anesthesia in the area of treatment. This will numb down the area and remove any pain or discomfort from the treatment.
- In some cases, general anesthesia may be used if the doctor deems it to be fit.
- Incisions will be made by the surgeon in specific areas.
- A cannula will be inserted into the incision which will provide the fat with heat and will start melting it.
- The melted fat will be sucked out through the cannula and will be collected in a container attached to the apparatus.
- The doctor may opt for a secondary laser cannula as well which works well on smaller areas with fat.
- The treated areas are bandaged afterwards.
Pre treatment care
In order to get the best results from your Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, there are certain precautions that need to be exercised.
- Stop using any blood thinning medications. Discontinue any other medication that the doctor recommends.
- If you smoke, stop at least a couple of weeks in advance as it can cause issues during the treatment.
- Drink good amount of water to stay hydrated prior to the treatment.
- Do not drink alcohol for a few days leading up to the liposuction.
- Do not consume caffeinated beverages 24 hour before the procedure.
Post treatment Care
To recover quickly from Liposuction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, there are certain post-procedural cares that are important.
- Rest well, do not rush in heavy work you may otherwise do in routine.
- Take a few days off from work to recuperate.
- Use cold presses to soothe the treated region as there will be some swelling that can cause discomfort post treatment.
- The doctor will give you some medications which you should consume as per instructions.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol for a quick recovery.
Benefits of Liposuction
There are numerous benefits from Laser Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
- The treatment is minimally invasive and does not involve traditional surgical procedures.
- The recovery period is quick and you can be completely back to routine within a few weeks.
- The results are pretty quick and within little time you can notice the change.
- The treatment is reasonably priced and you do not need to spend a fortune.
Results of Liposuction
The results are quite good as you can see the difference with the loss of fat. However, do keep in mind that Liposuction in Islamabad is not meant to remove all body fat and is good mainly for localized fat deposits.
With the right goals and the Cosmetic Surgery treatment, you should be able to get into a much better shape and feel fantastic about the positive change that has come about in your life.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes