Having proper body shape is becoming a dream of every man and woman. Everyone needs to look perfect personality-wise. A cosmetic procedure that removes undesirable fats from several parts of the body is known as Liposuction. Now you can quickly get rid of unwanted fats and unnecessary diet plans and exercises.
You will learn all about its working, results, candidacy criteria, and much other helpful information on this page. So, keep reading to know more about this effective surgery!
What is Liposuction?
Nowadays, people are aware of all the global trends of cosmetic surgeries. As a result, they are becoming more concerned about their physical appearance. Excessive fat on the body is one of the significant issues that people are facing today. Liposuction, also referred to as “lipoplasty,” is the best option to overcome this problem. They need to undergo only one liposuction surgery to get the desired appearance. Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, is a surgical procedure that removes extra fat bulges that you can’t lose through diet and exercise, helping you gain your lost confidence by contouring and modifying the shape of specific areas of the body.
It is not a treatment for weight loss but is usually done to reduce body fat to improve body contour. It uses a suction technique and is considered to be more effective than other fat dislodging procedures.
There are specific body parts that can be treated with this surgery, and the following are the areas which liposuction contours to get a slimmer look, these are:
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
- Buttock and hips
Requirements of Ideal Candidates:
According to SKN cosmetics, it is better to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing this surgery. Therefore, before undergoing liposuction, make sure that you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. The requirements are mentioned below:
- A person must be in good health, should not have any life-threatening disease as it may interfere in the recovery and healing process.
- You must be a non-smoker and non-drinker.
- The patient must be above 18; it is a highly individualized procedure.
- You must have realistic expectations for body contouring.
- A candidate must not be experiencing obesity.
Results and Benefits:
After the treatment, the fat cells will be removed permanently, and the treated area will look less bulky. Within few months, you will get a model like a figure by eliminating fat bulges from your body. Moreover, it gives long-lasting results with minor bruising and swelling, and it is an advanced technique with little downtime, providing properly contoured body posture.
Our Best Results are:
Who Can Opt For This Surgery?
When a person gains weight, the fat level also increases. Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, involves removing the fat cells from specific parts, resulting in permanent contour changes. The amount of fat removed depends upon the size of the treatment area. You can opt for the surgery if you have a stable body weight but stubborn unwanted fat deposits.
Pre Care Instructions:
Before undergoing surgery, you need to follow few instructions to get the best results from the procedure. Therefore, few standard instructions are mentioned below:
- Avoid using blood thinners and anti-inflammatory medications, e.g., warfarin or aspirin, as they will increase the risk of bleeding.
- Sleep properly for about 7 to 8 hours before undergoing the treatment
- Quit smoking and alcohol for at least 2 to 3 weeks before the day of treatment
- Inform the doctor about all your allergies and all the health-related issues
- Clear all the prescribed tests before undergoing the procedure
- Take all the recommended medications as per the doctor’s advice.
The Procedure of Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan:
The time required for the Laser Liposuction differs from person to person depending upon the size of the treatment area. The treatment will require local or general anesthesia, depending upon the need. The procedure will require a couple of hours to provide the best results.
Anesthesia will be administered to you, usually through an IV injection, to help you remain relaxed. The team will monitor your blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen level throughout the treatment. In case if you feel any pain inform your surgeon immediately.
The surgeon will carefully create small unobtrusive incisions around the affected area. A small tiny hollow tube “Cannula” will be inserted in the incisions, then moved back and forth to loosen the undesired body fat.
By using the syringe and cannula, the broken fat bulges are removed from the body. At the end of the procedure, the surgeon will sew the incisions precisely healing cream will be applied to the wounds to accelerate the healing process. Once the procedure is done, the skin will shape itself to the new contours of the treated area. It does not play any role in improving skin irregularities. You will require more than two or three weeks after the treatment to get back to the routine activities.
Post care instructions:
After the procedure, it is necessary to follow the aftercare instructions that your plastic surgeon will recommend; these are mentioned below:
- For quick recovery, you are required to follow some post-op instructions.
- Take prescribed medications in case if you feel any sensation of pain and anxiety.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking as they slow down the healing process.
- Take proper care of your treated area, keep it clean by taking a shower every day.
- Avoid doing workouts and exercise for almost a week after the procedure.
If you follow all these pre and post-procedure instructions carefully, your recovery process will be speedy. Of course, there is a probability that you will experience soreness, puffiness, discomfort, and bruises, but no need to worry them all will recover soon.
With the right goals and the Cosmetic Surgery treatment, you should be able to get into much better shape and feel fantastic about the positive change that has come about in your life with Liposuction Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.