Having a proper and attractive body shape is becoming a dream of every man and woman. Everyone needs to look perfect personality-wise. A busy schedule of life can spoil your body look if you don’t have a daily care routine. Nowadays, people are aware of all the global trends of cosmetic surgeries. As a result, they are becoming more concerned about their physical appearance. There is a cosmetic procedure that removes undesirable fat from several parts of the body is known as Liposuction. Now you can quickly get rid of unwanted fats and unnecessary diet plans and exercises.
On this treatment page, you will learn all about Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Moreover, it’s working, results, candidacy criteria, and much other helpful information. So, keep reading to know more about this effective surgery!
What is Liposuction?
Generally, Excessive fat on specific body areas is one of the significant issues that people are facing today. Liposuction, also referred to as “lipoplasty,” is the best option to overcome this problem. This Surgical procedure is used to eliminate, reduce and remove extra fat deposits which a person can’t lose through diet and exercise. It will help you gain your lost confidence by contouring and modifying the shape of specific areas of the body. You need to undergo only one procedure to get the desired appearance.
Note to Remember: It is not a treatment for weight loss but is usually done to reduce body fat to improve body contour. It uses a suction technique and is considered to be more effective than other fat dislodging procedures.
Best Treatment Areas:
According to experienced surgeons, women have different areas to treat and men have different areas of the body to treat. Experts divided them into two main parts so that is how the candidate can search about it according to their concerns. The following are the areas which liposuction contours to get a slimmer look, these are mentioned below:
It is the most popular cosmetic treatment for women that eliminates unwanted fats or a person can use that fat on other parts of the body. These are specific areas that are more demanding and treatable are mentioned below:
- Buffalo Hump
- Arms or upper arms
No doubt, this effective treatment is useful for men too. Somehow, men have different issues as compared to women. Areas for men are mentioned below:
- Reduction of the breast
- Abdomen fat
Cost and its Factors:
Liposuction Cost in Islamabad Pakistan ranges between 70,000 PKR to 250,000 PKR. Since Liposuction is cosmetic surgery, its cost isn’t covered by insurance companies. Also, it depends on person to person and there are some factors that can affect the actual cost of the treatment. These are:
- The board-certified surgeon’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Multiple sessions (if required).
- Anesthesia requirements.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then feel free to talk with our experts as Patients are highly advised to talk directly with professionals for perfect estimates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who Are Ideal Candidates?
According to SKN cosmetics, it is better to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing this surgery. Candidates should speak to their surgeons about the criteria. Therefore, before undergoing liposuction, make sure that you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. The requirements are mentioned below:
- Both males and females are eligible.
- A person must be in good health and required a specific BMI.
- You must be a non-smoker and non-drinker because there are risks of infection.
- The patient must be above 18; it is a highly individualized procedure.
- You must have realistic expectations for body contouring.
- A candidate must not be experiencing obesity.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are not eligible candidates, it is better to wait and treat their fatty area after a specific period.
Liposuction Islamabad Before and After:
See the Best Results of Liposuction Surgery at SKN Clinic want to see the more results must be fill our free consultation form.
How to Calculate BMI For Liposuction?
As mentioned above, it is very important to fulfil the eligibility of candidate criteria because without calculating BMI a surgeon can’t suggest any better solution. One of the fastest ways of measuring BMI before the treatment is the screening method to classify by weight. It is known as the easiest way based on the candidate’s height and weight.
The ideal BMI is below 30 and the surgeon prefers these as the best candidates. You can calculate your BMI online from anywhere.
Generally, treatment is nothing without having advantages. There are several benefits for those who choose lipo for making them look good. These are mentioned below:
- The treatment produces long-lasting and effective outcomes.
- It will enhance the physical appearance.
- Your confidence will be boosted up.
- It is the safest method of removing extra fats.
- Fats cells will be eliminated permanently.
- The health of the candidate will improve.
After the treatment, the fat cells will be removed permanently, and the treated area will look less bulky. Within a few months, you will get a model like a figure by eliminating fat bulges from your body. The Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan will give you long-lasting and effective outcomes with minor bruising and swelling, and it is an advanced technique with little downtime, providing properly contoured body posture.
Moreover, it is very important to choose an expert surgeon for your treatment because it is a delicate surgery that cannot be dealt with by unprofessional. Secondly, undergoing candidate must follow the aftercare instructions for maintaining the treated body shape.
How To Prepare For Treatment?
Before undergoing surgery, the surgeon will speak to you related to the procedure. In this initial session, the body will be examined and the surgeon will suggest you few necessary instructions. Therefore, a few standard instructions are mentioned below:
- Avoid using blood thinners and anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin, as it will increase the risks of bleeding.
- Sleep properly for at least 7 to 8 hours daily before the treatment.
- It is better to quit smoking or drinking alcohol.
- If you have any issues of allergies or health-related problems then talk with your specialist about it.
- You must clear all the prescribed tests before undergoing the procedure.
- Take all the recommended medications as per the doctor’s advice.
- Maintain your routine of eating healthy foods.
Procedure for Liposuction:
According to SKN cosmetics, the lipo procedure is going to perform by our highly professional plastic surgeon Dr. Naveed Azhar at the clinic. This treatment requires anesthesia and there are some body parts that require general anesthesia and otherwise, under local anesthesia the procedure can be done. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The area of treatment will be marked first and anesthesia will be injected into the candidate.
- After the effects of anesthesia, the incision will make for placing a cannula on that area that needs fat removal.
- The surgeon will move the tube for breaking the fat cells and suction will remove the fats out.
- The team of the surgeon will monitor the candidate’s blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen level throughout the process.
- After that, the incision will close by stitching and the procedure will be done.
- The duration of the procedure depends on the area and the average timing of treatment is 1 hour or more.
Therefore, once the procedure is done the skin will shape itself to the new contours of the treated area. It does not play any role in improving skin irregularities. You will require more than two or three weeks after the treatment to get back to the routine activities.
After the procedure, it is necessary to follow the post-care instructions that your plastic surgeon will recommend for quick recovery. These are common that are mentioned below:
- Take complete bed rest for a few days after the treatment.
- Do not perform any physical activity for at least a few days after surgery.
- Take prescribed medications in case if you feel any sensation of pain and anxiety.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking as they slow down the healing process.
- Take proper care of your treated area; keep it clean by taking a shower every day.
- Use compression garments to not feel irritation.
If you follow all these pre and post-procedure instructions carefully, your recovery process will be speedy. Of course, there is a probability that you will experience soreness, puffiness, discomfort, and bruises, but no need to worry them all will recover soon.
There are specific stages of the lipo recovery process which is divided into weeks to months. These are mentioned below:
- Day 1 to 4: The surgeon will recommend wearing compression clothes. Take proper bed rest these days.
- Day 5 to 10: It will be uncomfortable and hard to walk in these days after the treatment. It will steadily increase the activity. After the 10th day, the stitches will be removed.
- After 2 to 3 weeks: You can return to your work routine when your surgeon approved it. Otherwise, if you feel any irritation or pain then informs your practitioner immediately. After 3rd week, you need to start wearing support garments.
- After 3 to 6 months: There will be no need of wearing support clothes anymore. After 5 to 6 months, the swelling will be disappearing and you may feel little numbness on the treated area.
- After 12 months: Now, it is the time of recovery process that a person will obtain complete results and you will notice that you look different.
We all know that every surgery has minor or major side effects. But it doesn’t mean that they can’t be solved. If a candidate takes good care and follows the prescribed medication then there will be no side effects appear. Somehow, some minor risks are mentioned below:
- Minor infection.
- Reactions of allergies.
- Little pain.
These are the minor side effects that are temporary and can subside after caring and medications. So, we advise you to not get worried about it.
Schedule an Appointment with us!
With the right goals and the Cosmetic Surgery treatment, you should be able to get into much better shape and feel fantastic about the positive change that has come about in your life with Liposuction Treatment. So feel free to consult SKN cosmetics and book your appointment. We are here to provide you with the best services!
Dr. Naveed Azhar is a highly qualified, experienced doctor and practices as a plastic surgeon at Royal Cosmetics, Islamabad. Anyhow, he also attends patients...
She has been practicing as Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist since 2010, with five years’ work expertise in SKN Clinic. Dr. Abida Sardar had her training…
After her initial dermatology training from military hospitals in Karachi and Rawalpindi she moved to UK and joined Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham in 2016....
Dr. Mariam Malik has all her expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine enabling her to do a careful assessment of your long time damaged skin and suggest the...
Dr Abida Sardar
Dr. Ayusha Khan
Dr. Mariam Malik
Dr. Naveed Azhar is a highly qualified, experienced doctor and practices as a plastic surgeon at Royal Cosmetics, Islamabad. Anyhow, he also attends patients...View Profile
She has been practicing as Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist since 2010, with five years’ work expertise in SKN Clinic. Dr. Abida Sardar had her training…View Profile
After her initial dermatology training from military hospitals in Karachi and Rawalpindi she moved to UK and joined Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham in 2016....View Profile
Dr. Mariam Malik has all her expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine enabling her to do a careful assessment of your long time damaged skin and suggest the... View Profile