If a person has stained teeth then it will be an embarrassing moment for him/her to smile openly. These types of teeth stained don’t go away on their own. You may need to get dental cleaning or other procedures to obtain white teeth. Therefore, if you don’t want to get scaling and polishing treatments then SKN cosmetics is offering Teeth Whitening Strips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. These strips are made up of flexible material which is coated by hydrogen peroxide. When these strips are attached to teeth, they will work as bleaching out stains and expose bright teeth than before. On this page, you will learn all about how to perform the process, its benefits, and possible results.
Generally, we don’t have such teeth whitening products at home because they are not as effective as treating a person gets from the expert practitioner according to instructions. People always prefer teeth cleaning methods that are quick, painless, and working process.
However, candidates should know that they are putting bleach in their mouth and it should be using a reputable approach. It is important to choose a professional dental practitioner who recommends effective and secure strips with registered products.
How To Apply These Strips?
The procedure of applying these teeth whitening strips is simple and the dental practitioner will guide to use them as:
- These strips come in two sizes, the first one is shorter that is used for bottom teeth and the second one is in long size that is used for top teeth. The bottom strips are always applied first and both need to get aligned properly for the prevention of unnecessary irritation and discomfort.
- After applying these strips, the practitioner will recommend leaving them on teeth for at least 30 minutes according to the candidate’s concern.
- It will be beneficial for a candidate if they get these strips from an expert practitioner. Otherwise, it can be used at home but not carelessly. So better to use under practitioner’s concentration.
According to SKN cosmetics, the outcomes of these strips are unique and dramatic. After two to three strips of teeth whitening, a candidate will notice the changes in teeth color and obtain a sparkling smile. The results may depend on person to person as some of them get effective results by using 2 to 3 strips and some of them still require more to use for obtaining desired results.
What To Do After This Process?
It is important to take good care of your teeth after the use of strips. The dental practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions according to your concern. Some common instructions are mentioned below:
- Try to avoid squishing the mouth.
- You should do dry brushing to wipe off the gel.
- Do not take stained food for at least 48 hours.
- Avoid stained beverages like tea coffee for a few days.
- Maintained your oral health.
Are These Strips Are Effective?
Generally, the Teeth Whitening Strips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are effective and provide amazing results except for those who have severe issues of discoloration in teeth. It is important to get this whitening strip kit after consultation with your professional dental specialist. They will guide you on important precautions which are necessary for making the procedure effective. Moreover, these strips have higher hydrogen peroxide that leads to more dramatic, secure, and satisfying outcomes.
Important to Remember:
When you consult for these whitening strips, you should remember some important instructions according to these strips and their use. These are mentioned below:
- This process is designed as a complete course for a few days.
- One strip would not be enough, so do not expect results after one strip.
- Do apply them on daily basis.
- If you want to notice the difference then better to take photos for before/after results.
- It is important to ask your dental practitioner about how many strips you require.
Every process has its own pros and cons. In these whitening strips, there are few risks that are temporary and can be fade away after few days, mentioned below:
- Sensitivity in teeth.
- You will feel irritation in the gums.
- Enamel can be damaged by these strips.
If the candidate has severe issues of teeth discoloration then there are a lot of options for getting the teeth whitening results at SKN cosmetics. When these strips, home remedies don’t work, we recommend Dental scaling and polishing treatment. However, any treatment you get according to an expert dental practitioner’s recommendation, it will be effective and beneficial for you to obtain satisfying and amazing results.
Teeth whitening strips can cost between 5,000 PKR to 20,000 PKR. This package would contain probably about strips for 20 to 30 treatments. This would cost you way lesser than getting treatment at a dentist for teeth whitening. It is also suitable to have it done at home with being cost-effective. The cost of Teeth Whitening Strips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan depends on a few cost factors that can affect the actual price of your treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The expert dental practitioner fee.
- Clinical location and reputation.
- Strips requirements.
- Quality and brand of strips.
- Other supporting charges.
Further, if you want to know more about cost-related details then you can contact our team anytime, they will guide you with helpful instructions and details.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Your healthy smile is the top fundamental of your daily routine. If you are hiding your smile or can’t feel confident in gatherings then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for the best solution and recommendations. Our dental experts will prescribe you a helpful solution according to your suitability. We are looking forward to providing you with satisfying services and amazing results