A lot of people suffer from various facial complications which are normally caused by birth. So are you also a victim of facial concerns? Or you want to make your look more enhanced? No worries. You can get Facial Reconstruction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, & Pakistan to treat conditions like cleft palate, malformation issues, cleft lips, trauma or tumor, etc.
Facial reconstruction is the surgical procedure that helps to get off from deformities of the face without any risks. As a result of this surgery, your facial features will be enriched, and a lot of people have already gained benefits from this practice. It’s highly advised to get this treatment from professional plastic surgeons for long-lasting and safest outcomes. People who face embarrassments due to flaws in their faces are the best candidates to get this surgery.
Which conditions are treated?
Facial Reconstruction surgery can a lot of facial matters but in some extreme cases, patients’ whole face must be cured to get optimal outcomes. Some common conditions that can be treated:
1. Tumors & Trauma:
These conditions usually occur once tissues are damaged or when abnormal cells are generated. Plastic surgeons overcome these conditions through different techniques.
2. Cleft Lip:
This condition is found mostly in newly-born babies, it’s suggested to cure this concern within a few months after birth to attain better recovery. The reconstructive approach is used by the doctors to control this condition.
It’s also a birth defect in which bones of the brain are deserted. Doctors recommend having this surgery before the brain grows completely.
Results & Benefits:
As a result of this procedure, you will notice a wonderful improvement in your face. However, this surgery has the safest outcomes when done from experienced plastic-surgeon. A lot of benefits can be acquired after getting this treatment, some major ones include:
- Your beauty will be enhanced
- Results are permanent
- Your facial appearance will be restored
- Tumors & trauma conditions are sorted
- It’s the painless procedure because it’s done through general anesthesia
Are you Right Candidate?
You’re the best applicant for this surgery if you suffer from trauma or other facial deformities. Some conditions must be agreed before you go for treatment:
- If your age is 25 or above
- If you face conditions i.e. trauma, tumors & cleft lip, etc.
- If you’re not pregnant or on breastfeeding
- If you’re willing to improve your facial appearance
- If you aren’t having any allergic reactions
- If you don’t face any medical disorder
What is expected before treatment?
It’s better to prepare well before surgery to avoid discomfort during treatment. Your doctor may advise you some specific preparation guidelines according to your health condition but some general instructions must be followed by every patient:
- Stop eating 12 hours before surgery
- Don’t wear any kind of makeup
- Stop intake of blood thinners
- Quit smoking and other drugs
- It’s better to stop daily routine medications i.e. pain killers. if any query, consult with your doctor
What is expected during treatment?
Facial reconstruction is the most serious surgery that requires much care. The whole process can take 5-8 hours depending upon the condition because every patient has a different concern which must be treated differently. Plastic surgeons start the procedure by giving general anesthesia but in some cases, local anesthesia can also be used commonly depends upon surgeons’ decision.
- Once anesthesia is given to the patient, the surgery is started by making incisions on the required areas. Our professional surgeons focus on small incisions in specific locations.
- These incisions help to alter the facial tissues according to the patients’ demands.
- At last, incisions are closed with sutures which can be dissolvable or un-dissolvable according to the surgeons’ choice and patients’ comfort.
Aftercare & Recovery:
Like other surgeries, it doesn’t carry risks but once you’re done with it, you can feel some mild pain or swell on your treatment area for some time but there is no need to worry about it because it will go away within few days. However, the recovery process isn’t much longer for this surgery although it also varies from person to person. You are suggested to stay in the hospital for at least 2-days and complete recovery process can take from 4-6 weeks. Somehow, to speed up the recovery process some aftercare guidelines must be followed by every patient for enduring outcomes:
- Avoid touching the treatment area
- Stop strenuous exercises
- Follow appointments with your doctor timely
- Avoid sun & heat exposure
- If you face some pain in the treatment area, consult your doctor
How much Facial Reconstruction Cost?
The cost of Facial Reconstruction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan varies from person to person. Every clinic has its specific rates, the SKN Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Clinic provides the best facial reconstruction at affordable rates. Some common factors on which cost depends:
- Surgery expense including Anesthesia fees
- Treatment type
- Face condition of the patient
- Number of sessions you take
- The expertise of Plastic Surgeon
- Clinic Location
Why choose us?
The face is the most noticeable part of your body and everybody wants to improve their facial looks. People who face facial disorders are the best ones to get this surgery. Our clinic provides the best services to ensure the patients’ needs & demands. So if you want to resolve your facial concerns or you want to understand the procedure of facial reconstruction you can feel free to consult SKN Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Clinic for safest Facial Reconstruction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes