The ears are a type of feature that completes the view of the face. It defines the profile of any personality and front view. Sometimes in children, an issue appears earlobe defects from birth and in adults, it appears from any injury or has piercing. Mostly occurs due to wearing ear stretchers and happen to those who wear heavy jewellery in-ears for a long period. The earlobe can be corrected, like large ear lobes will be made smaller and different shapes with ear lobes can be fixed.
Repairing an earlobe is easy and uncomplicated with an effective procedure known as Earlobe corrections surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan. However, it is a common issue that can affect men and women.
An Overview of Treatment:
According to SKN cosmetics, it is performed to remove the excess skin part and cartilage from the backside of the ear to decrease the size and repair the earlobe under local anaesthesia and the split skin edges will be cut off. After that, the fresh edges will be stitched together. There will be no dressing required but an antibiotic ointment. This surgery required the following cases:
- Split ear lobes (It happens when an earring is pulled forcefully).
- Stretched ear lobes (It happens when you placing a cone-shaped earring in the pierced hole).
Whereas, this procedure is performed as cosmetic correctness and making the accurate shape of ears to not feel low and embarrassed. The duration of the procedure is 30 to 60 minutes also, it depends on the complications and type of ear correctness.
Our clinic is well known for delivering effective and miraculous results to our candidates. It also depends on the candidate’s concerns and desires, the shape and size of ears will be improved accordingly. Different people obtained different outcomes, some people have an abnormal shape and need to reshape and some of them have defects due to any injury or by birth. It will provide impressive and prominent results. The before and after photos may require for showing the satisfaction of the results.
There are a lot of benefits of this treatment and some of them are mentioned below:
- It will improve the symmetry of the ears.
- The size will reduce of large ears.
- If the size is small, this process can increase the size as well.
- It will enhance the position of protruding ears.
- The natural beauty of your face will improve.
- Give a complete view of facial expressions.
If you are considering Earlobe corrections surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan then it is important to consult for the initial session first. In this session, your practitioner will examine the situation of your ear and then give you a time and date for the treatment. There are no specific preparation instructions for this treatment but this session is so important where you will know about the procedure and aftercare. So don’t hesitate and ask the questions you need to know about.
The procedure of earlobe surgery is performed by an expert and skilful surgeon for repairing earlobe defects and it is simple and uncomplicated. The procedural steps are as following:
- The practitioner will cleanse, mark the area for incision and local anaesthesia will be given for feeling no pain and irritation.
- After the effect of anaesthesia, the practitioner will cut the excess scar tissue.
- Then, the lobe will be stitched and adjust into an accurate shape.
The total duration of the procedure is approximately 20 to 50 minutes. For easy and simple changes, it will require 20 to 30 minutes and for complex cases, it requires an hour or more. You can leave right after the process but with considerations.
The aftercare is always necessary to follow after the treatment in every case. Your practitioner will always prescribe you instructions for gaining optimal results. Some of the common instructions are mentioned below:
- Follow the prescribed medications on daily basis.
- Avoid touching rubbing and trying to move the area treated area.
- Don’t follow any routine which disturbs the recovery process.
- The follow-up sessions are required to make sure about fast recovery.
- Do not sleep on the treated side.
The cost of Earlobe corrections surgery depends on few factors which can affect the cost, these are mentioned below:
- The expert practitioner fee.
- Anaesthesia and other medications if required.
- Operation charges.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Follow up sessions.
- Blood test charges for the medical report.
Further, if someone wants to know more about cost-related queries then feel free to contact us for more helpful information.
Schedule an Appointment with us!
If you want to change the shape or injury defects of the ear, then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for Earlobe corrections surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan. We provide the best services and effective results to our candidates. Looking forward to you!