Does it really matter to have a perfect smile? Yes, it matters a lot because the perfect smile is the main feature of an attractive and confident personality. There are several ways to make your smile aesthetically accurate and perfect smile. If your concern is to fix cracked, discolored teeth or having a gap between them then veneers are best for it. Many people have issues with the preparation of Dental Veneers, which means the shaven teeth which look scary to them. Obviously, it makes the teeth weak and leads to more vulnerable dental issues in the future.
Luckily, this preparation step has been wiped out as SKN cosmetics is offering a treatment of Non Prep Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, which will fix this issue without performing altering the teeth and fix the actual structure of the tooth (teeth). On this page, you will learn all about its procedure, results, and benefits with many more. Keep reading!
What Are Non-Prep Veneers?
Typically, the dental veneers are used to install for covering the chipped, cracked, and discoloured teeth by preparing the affected tooth which holds veneers easily. The dental practitioner usually prepares the tooth by grinding or removing the enamel from the affected tooth to fix the veneer.
Now, the experts install directly without doing anything to the affected tooth (teeth) and this term makes the procedure even easier and less time-consuming as compared to the Composite Veneers. The non-prepared veneers are known as modern coating term that takes short performing steps and minimally invasive to apply which will provide immediate results. Additionally, these veneers are removable.
The dental practitioner will recommend you a suitable type after reviewing your concern and issues. There are three types in these veneers that are mentioned below:
- DURA-thin veneer
According to SKN cosmetics, our experts always require an initial consulting session where they can review the situation of the candidate. After reviewing the health and medical conditions of the candidate, the dental practitioner will discuss, are suitable for the treatment or not.
These veneers are ideal for all types of people except those who have extensively damaged teeth, discolored or stained teeth. Moreover, these veneers are not applicable in cavities, gingivitis, and broken teeth. Only mild to moderate teeth discoloration can be required such as veneers.
The results of non-prepared veneers are effective and long-lasting, they will last for at least 10 to 15 years. The undergoing candidate will get a beautiful smile and natural-looking finishing. The teeth will appear as bright and glowing with accurate shape. Moreover, the results are not the same because they vary from person to person.
There are a lot of benefits for those candidates who get non-prepared veneers. Some of the common benefits are mentioned below:
- The results will be enhanced
- There will be less preparation required
- Easy to install on affected teeth
- No anesthesia will be needed
- It will provide long-lasting outcomes
- These veneers are removable
- Appear as natural teeth
- An effective smile makeover
The Process of Veneers:
The procedure of Non-Prep Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is simple and performed by a professional dental practitioner. The procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The expert will examine the affected teeth’s structure and shape
- Impression of candidate’s teeth will be made by them
- The veneers will be made according to the taken impression
- After that, the expert practitioner will install the veneer to the teeth with good fitting
- The expert will smoothly etch the surface of teeth to give the veneer support to hold on to it
- Finally, the veneer will be fixed on accurate position
Therefore, the total duration of the placing veneers takes 3 to 40 minutes or it depends on the person’s concerns. You can go home right after the procedure with your new smile.
The dental specialist will prescribe some post-care instructions after the installation of these veneers. It is necessary to follow these instructions for maintaining the results effectively. These instructions are mentioned below:
- Brush your teeth daily at least twice a day.
- Use recommended paste and mouth wash.
- Avoid opening anything from your teeth, this habit will damage the teeth.
- Do not chew hard stuff like ice cubes or sweets.
- Try to avoid excessive drinking of tea or coffee for the prevention of stains.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
Just like benefits, every treatment has its downsides and these should be known to undergoing candidates as well. A few of them are mentioned below:
- These veneers techniques might be costly.
- It has strict restrictions on candidacy criteria.
- The smile will be bulky.
The cost of Non-Prep Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan depends from person to person according to different concerns. There are some cost factors that can affect the actual price of the treatment. These are mentioned below:
- Professional dental practitioner’s fee.
- Clinical location and reputation.
- A number of affected teeth.
- Other supporting charges.
Further, if someone wants to know more about cost-related queries then contact our team anytime. These factors will be discussed in initial consulting sessions.
Schedule an Appointment with us!
Therefore, if you want to improve your affected teeth’s appearance and smile without experiencing any pain and long recovery then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for non-prepared veneers. We are offering effective procedures and satisfying results with a lot of benefits. We are looking forward to you!