Number of people from childhood remains unhappy because of the shape of their ears. Some of them have protruding while some have drooping ears. Due to these asymmetrical structures, people go with long length hair or wear hats to hide them. Fortunately, Ear Plastic Surgery in Islamabad is on arrival at SKN Clinic. This surgery is readily available to cosmetically alter the shape of ears that can have dramatic impact on overall appearance of a person.
Results and Benefits:
It delivers very natural looking results. Cosmetic Ear Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi creates more natural shape and brings more balance to ears & face. Treatment of even minor defects results in increased self-esteem. This surgical procedure will give you attractive and normal ear shape & size that will aid in attaining very satisfying outcomes.
- Ends up the social anxiety
- Corrects variety of ear imperfections
- Boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
- Reduces fear of face-to-face interactions
- Involves safe procedure with little to no risks
- Improves emotional and psychological conditions
Who Is Candidate?
Ears are one of those features of facial profile that you can’t keep them from being seen. Long hair can hide them but only for a temporary time period. Cosmetic Ear Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi is a popular procedure for so many people delivering aesthetic outcomes. You are a good candidate for the treatment if:
- You have suffered trauma to ears
- You are dissatisfied with previous ear surgery
- You are a sufferer of macrotia (overly large ears)
- You are healthy, without any life-threatening illness
- You have protruding ears occurring on one or both sides
- You have positive outlook and specific goals in mind for ear surgery
Aim of Treatment:
Individualized procedure of Ear Surgery in Islamabad should be carried out for you, not to fulfill someone else’s desires. This treatment aims to improve the shape of ears by providing definite proportion and position. It brings desirable appearance by resizing ear, reshaping cartilage or holding the ears back to its normal place. People with birth defects that become noticeable with development can choose Otoplasty to correct deformities.
Technique We Use:
A simple technique of Ear Correction Surgery in Islamabad takes about 1-2 hours and can take longer for adjusting the shape of ears. Patients are administered under local anesthesia whereas general anesthesia is an option for children or more nervous patients. There are two common techniques that are used for correcting the shape:
- One involves cutting out the cartilage – main structural component of the ear.
- Another involves folding and stitching the cartilage
In both cases, a small cut at the back of ear is made by an expert surgeon. It helps in allowing access to cartilage for the necessary procedure. Once the surgery gets completed, you surgeon closes the cut with the help of stitches (can be dissolvable). We use same technique at SKN to correct protrusion, to reshape, to reduce size and to make more symmetrical ears.
For providing protection and support, treated area is normally bandaged, right after the treatment. Initially your ears appear red and sore but this is temporary. It settles soon. Scheduled post-care program should be follow to come up with best healing process. It includes:
- Be careful at gym and playground
- Wash head when bandages are removed
- Take pain killers as prescribed by physician
- Avoid strenuous activities for three to four weeks
- Visit SKN Clinic for removing bandages and stitches
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are interested in ear pinning, or Ear Plastic Surgery in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, it is important that you are well-informed of all pertinent details before moving forward. We invite you at SKN Clinic to continue reading to familiarize yourself with the treatment, so you can determine whether it is right for you. Fill in the form and book a FREE consultation today!