Our surgeons have been practicing Rhinoplasty procedure in Islamabad for years. The procedure, also known as nose reshaping or nose job, aims to change the size and shape of the nose for functional and aesthetic reasons. “Nose” being a centerpiece of the face, significantly influence the overall appearance and therefore has a direct impact on an individual’s personality. You can consider this treatment if you are displeased with the size or shape of your nose. Through Rhinoplasty or Nose Reshaping in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, you can sculpt the nose just the way you want it.
It is one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed at our clinic. Our experienced Nose surgeons are here to modify the structure of the nose with a goal to improve facial balance. They have years of experience and have performed almost all types of nose surgeries including, Open Rhinoplasty, Closed Rhinoplasty, Alarplasty and correct birth defects as well.
- 1. Candidate of Rhinoplasty:
- 2. Ideal candidate :
- 3. Benefits of a nose job:
- 4. Results of Rhinoplasty:
- 6. Goals of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping:
- 7. How to prepare for the surgery?
- 8. Techniques :
- 9. Open Rhinoplasty:
- 10. Closed nose surgery:
- 11. Procedure:
- 12. Recovery :
- 13. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Candidate of Rhinoplasty:
Rhinoplasty aims to revise the nose according to the desires and needs of patients. You can consider Rhinoplasty Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan,
- If your nose lacks in definition and you want to obtain a desirable look of the nose
- If your nose has become crooked because of an accident
- If you have asymmetrical nostrils and you want to adjust its shape and size
- If you are having breathing problems due to structural defects within the nasal passages
- If your nose is too wide or the nasal bridge has humps and depressions on it
- If you have a defected nose by birth that is causing chronic blocking and breathing problems for you
Ideal candidate :
To be an ideal candidate of Rhinoplasty in Islamabad,
- You should be physically mentally stable
- You are mentally prepared for the surgery
- You should be a non-smoker
- You should have practical and realistic expectations about the outcomes of the surgery
Benefits of a nose job:
Rhinoplasty provides tremendous benefits to the sufferers, it not only enhances the appearance but also resolves nasal trauma and birth defects. Many surgeons suggest patients avoid undergoing Rhinoplasty at a younger age because now the nose isn’t fully developed. Some benefits of the procedure are listed below,
- It eliminates dorsal humps from the nasal bridge thus makes the nose straighter
- Deals with structural problems of the nose
- Helps people to fulfill their aesthetic goals
- Creates a balanced facial profile
- resolves breathing problems
- Repairs the broken nose
- Best solution for severe cases of the deviated septum
- Boosts patient’s confidence
- Flattens the nose if it seems too pointed
Results of Rhinoplasty:
Goals of Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping:
Rhinoplasty Surgery and Non-Surgical Nose Job should be adopted by patients if they are looking for following a set of goal(s):
- Refining crooked nose’s appearance
- Refining nostrils, if they are too wide or too narrow
- Refining the aesthetic appearance of your nose
How to prepare for the surgery?
Most of the surgeons provide a pre-surgical manual to their patients, so do our surgeons. It is necessary to follow all the instructions in order to obtain the best results of the surgery. Some of these instructions are listed below,
- Before the surgery, you are advised to meet your surgeon to inform him about the expected results and the changes you want to get
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes two weeks prior to the surgery
- Discontinue taking ibuprofen, aspirin, and blood-thinning medications because they increase the risk of tissue damage
- Wash your hair one night before the surgery, because after getting it you will not be allowed to bathe for few days
When it comes to the actual procedure, the surgeon can choose one of these two approaches:
In Open rhinoplasty, the columella is used as an access point to open the skin of the nose. Underlying structures can be seen directly through this point
Closed nose surgery:
On the other hand, closed rhinoplasty is when rhinoplasty is performed through the entry points made inside the nose. This technique is also known as the endonasal approach and it does not cause any scarring.
Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, Pakistan is considered a complex cosmetic surgery that demands great expertise of the surgeon. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis. The time required for surgery varies depending on the technique used by the surgeon.
The surgeon uses a step-wise approach to deliver expected results to his patients:
- He starts the surgery by giving general anesthesia to the patient
- In the next step, the incision is created. The place of the incision depends on a technique adopted by the surgeon.
- Closed Rhinoplasty – Inside nostrils
- Open rhinoplasty-Across the columella
- After creating the incision, the surgeon separates the skin of the nose from its supporting framework of cartilage and bone and starts modifying the structure depending on the patient’s needs and requirements.
- The surgeon can make one of these modifications,
- Can remove the bone or cartilage to reduce the size of the nose
- Can attach a cartilage graft to increase the size of a small nose
- Can straighten the deviated septum to overcome breathing problem
- Can sculpt the underlying structure to get the desired shape
- In the end, the surgeon applies splint on the nose for maintaining the new changes
- The incisions are sewed through absorbable/non-absorbable stitches
The recovery period of nose reshaping surgery is different for every patient. It depends upon the patient’s goals and expectations and the technique adopted by the surgeon. In most cases, it takes 5-7 days to completely recover from the surgery. You will experience temporary bruising and swelling around the eyes, it will take some time to subside.
If you are interested in this treatment, come to SKN cosmetics clinic for Nose Reshaping or Rhinoplasty Islamabad, Rawalpindi. SKN cosmetics is the best clinic In Islamabad because we have board-certified dermatologists and surgeons. We are offering these procedures at highly competitive rates. If you want to get this treatment, you have to book an initial consultation with one of our experts by filling in the online consultation form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes