A few years back, if any of you wanted to change the shape of your nose, surgery was the only available option. You had no other option. But today, advancement in medical science has brought a non-surgical solution at your disposal called as “non-surgical rhinoplasty” or “liquid rhinoplasty”. It involves the use of injectable fillers that are also used for lips and cheeks. Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan makes your nose appear smaller by correcting the minor deformities such as curves, humps, and issues with proportions. The major selling point is that the treatment is far less painful and have minimal to zero recovery period.
Results and Benefits:
Results of Non-Surgical Nose Job:
The treatment delivers extremely reliable results by using HA filler that usually lasts for 9-12 months. Once the effects begin to fade, further injection is administered for maintaining optimal outcomes. Depending on the type of filler used and other patient-related factors including metabolic rate, physical activity, and healing process, results can vary among individuals.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Nose Job:
- It aids in elevating the tip of the nose
- It augments the flattened nasal bridge
- It is minimally invasive and doesn’t involve an incision
- It attains a more balanced look for angled/curved nose
- It also helps in smoothening nasal humps and bumps
- It fills small defects to refine the results of prior surgery
Who Is Candidate?
People who want major aesthetic changes in the structure of the nose and want to improve nasal function are recommended to go with surgical rhinoplasty. Anyone with an asymmetrical nose can be selected for the candidacy of Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi for minor improvements. You can be a candidate if:
- You have a good general health
- You want to make minor cosmetic changes
- You understand the limitations of the procedure
- You are unable to undergo surgery due to safety reasons
Aim Of Treatment:
Dermal fillers for Liquid Rhinoplasty in Islamabad can be the best option for many people with a crooked nose. The treatment aims to reshape the nose through non-surgical procedures. It works by correcting asymmetry, building the bridge, enhancing tip, and straightening nasal humps and concavities when performed by a highly qualified, board-certified facial plastic surgeon at SKN Cosmetics.
Technique We Use:
It is an alternative to surgical rhinoplasty that commonly works for correcting major deformities and functionality of the nose. To perform a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, our surgeon administers pre-selected dermal fillers into the targeted areas with much care. These injections add volume to give a balanced appearance that looks completely natural.
- The procedure is carried out under local/topical anesthesia to minimize discomfort.
- The entire treatment usually takes about 15-30 minutes to complete.
- A very fine needle is used to inject filler in the nose.
- Depending o your particular needs, fillers can be injected 3-point, 4-point, 5-point, or 6-point areas.
- The way our surgeon uses for expertly injected them allows making a nose straighter that in return looks smaller.
Once the treatment is completed, sufferers usually experience little swelling on the treated area and surrounding skin. Bruising can also appear but it occurs in very rare cases. These minor side-effects resolve quickly by following the doctor’s recovery prescription of Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Pakistan. There are no certain restrictions on your routine work and non-strenuous activities. You can carry out your schedule right after the treatment.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
If you have additional questions about Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, or if you wish to schedule a consultation at SKN International Hospital to find out a liquid nose job would be right for you, please feel free to reach our practice online by filling the consultation form.