Losing volume under the eyes is the most common problem every next person faces these days. Dark and puffy eyes can make you look tired and unattractive. For years sufferers have been trying several home remedies to get off Dark circles but not even a single procedure is much effective to deliver long-lasting upshots. Therefore, to overcome such concerns safely, Under Eye Filler in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a very common solution that works to get back the volume of skin under the eyes to acquire a more youthful appearance permanently.
Under Eye Fillers:
Under-eye fillers are made from hyaluronic acid which is naturally found in the human body but due to aging, the body can’t produce enough acid, and skin under the eyes becomes loose, dark, and puffy. It’s important to get this cosmetic procedure from an experienced surgeon so he can decide the right amount of filler to be injected on the correct facial site.
Are you the Right Applicant?
There is no age or gender barrier before acquiring Under-eye Fillers, people of all ages can get this treatment. But before getting under-eye fillers discuss your medical concerns with the doctor. Hence, the ideal candidate is the one who:
- Is suffering from dark or loose skin under the eyes
- Is looking for a non-invasive approach
- Is tired of puffy eyes
- Is willing to improve facial appearance
- Isn’t a chain smoker
What Are the Results? How Long they Last?
Results acquired from Under-eye fillers can be seen within two weeks in the form of the attractive and youthful appearance of under-eyes’ skin which cannot last for permanently. The outcomes will stay for a maximum of 2 years, you will be needing to attend the touch-up sessions for the maintenance of youthful skin appearance.
How to Prepare?
Like every procedure, under-eye fillers also requires some preparation instructions that must be followed by every patient for risk-free treatment and best upshots.
- Stop the intake of smoking and Limit alcohol consumption
- Eradicate the use of vitamin E to get off procedure complexities
- Avoid sun exposures at least 24 hours before treatment
- Topical ointments and cosmetics should be escaped
- At least two weeks before treatment, avoid blood-thinning medications i.e. aspirin & ibuprofen
What Happens During Under Eye Filler?
The process of Under Eye Filler in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan will take a maximum of 30 minutes to complete. The doctor first applies the numbing cream and mark the injection sites. However, a specific amount of soft-gel filler is injected through a small syringe to restore the volume under the skin. The practitioner then ends up the process by applying cold packs under the eyes. Once it’s done you’re free to go anywhere with no long recovery periods.
The patient will feel sense some bruising and redness on the injected site for a few hours which can be fade off by using ice packs. Due to different medical conditions and skin health, you will be advised some particular instructions but some common ones are compatible with everyone. Have a look!
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Enjoy a good sleep of maximum 8-hours
- Avoid massaging the injected site for at least two weeks
- Attend the follow-up sittings frequently
- Use topical ointments, if prescribed
- Stop doing strenuous exercises and limit further physical activities during the first week of filler therapy
Under-eye fillers help in acquiring the fresh look with the wonderful appearance of skin to make you look younger than your actual age. The majority prefers this filler therapy due to its tremendous comforts, some dominant ones include:
- Dark circles are diminished
- The youthful appearance of skin
- Painless procedure & Non-invasive technique
- There is no age barrier or long candidacy requirements
- No severe complications have been reported
- Suitable for almost every skin type
- Cost-effective procedure
- No downtime
The Cost of Under Eye Fillers in Islamabad, Pakistan ranges from PKR 25,000 to PKR 40,000 per injection according to its quality and long-lastingness. People who seek affordable under-Eye Fillers can get their demands satisfied by visiting the SKN Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery clinic. Factors that help in deciding the cost of this treatment are listed:
- Medical assessment & skin concern
- Sessions you attend
- Doctors’ expertise
- Clinic location
Why Choose us?
Want to attain a youthful appearance? Tired of dull skin under eyes? No problem. We provide the safest and effective Filler therapies to resolve such concerns. Our highly experienced dermatologists perform the best under eye fillers treatment in consideration of cosmetic needs. Feel free to visit us or fill in the consultation form. Our crew is always available to clear your doubts and fears regarding this filler therapy.