Nowadays, every treatment is possible and can be treated with a variety of procedures. A dental issue, overlapping teeth, occurs most in people, which lowers down the attraction of their smile and self-confidence. The most common cause of such abnormal teeth is crowding teeth because the back teeth push the front teeth and overlap. It can negatively impact your smile; if you are experiencing such types of issues, you should consult your dental specialist for Overlapping Teeth Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Our primary focus will be on its causes, treatment option, and other related things in therapy on this page. Read more for further details.
Causes Of Overlapping Teeth:
According to the report, this type of teeth can appear at any age or to any person. There are some common causes of overlap teeth mentioned below:
- Habits such as thumb sucking.
- The mouth is too small for positioning all teeth correctly.
- If someone has different sizes of upper and lower jaws.
- Cause of any injury.
- The missing teeth or due to wisdom teeth can appear as in overlapping.
After knowing the causes, it irritates a lot, affecting many things in your dental situation. There are some issues related to your dental conditions, are mentioned below:
- Overlapped teeth can cause a lisp.
- A person can’t chew or speak well and face difficulties.
- You may experience jaw pain and headaches.
- Grinding and clenching may get promoted and experience more issues.
- It may experience problems in the cleaning of teeth.
- Chances of decay, cavity, and other diseases.
- The shape of the face gets different.
- Biting tongue and inner cheek habits.
According to SKN cosmetics, there are few treatment options for fixing the overlap teeth issues. A few of the most effective treatments are mentioned below with details:
- Traditional Braces – One of the most influential and valuable treatments that can fix the overlapped teeth. You can choose any braces; most are advanced methods available nowadays. Like metal braces, lingual braces, invisible braces, etc., the expert dental specialist will attach the brackets and wires to the teeth. The wires of braces will get tightened with time for making the correction and aligned shape. It may take 12 months or more than that but depends on the patient’s choice.
- Invisalign: Another effective procedure is known as aligners. These are used to perform for misaligned and overlapped teeth. Aligners are always chosen after the treatment of braces; when both options get performed together, they will work fast. There is a set of customized transparent trays which will fit on your teeth perfectly. These are removable, comfortable, and invisible. It might not be a good option for those candidates who have severe teeth overlapping issues.
- Veneers: Last but not least, veneers are also helpful for such types of misaligned teeth. These are used for covering the front part of the teeth. The choice of candidate will make it up and according to the match of candidates’ teeth color and placed on the affected teeth after drilling them as required. In veneers, there are two methods Porcelain veneers and composite veneers.
Therefore, these are the most effective treatment that is used for the treatment of overlapped teeth. In some cases, bonding is also used for fixing such types of teeth by shaping them accurately. The extreme level of overlapped and defaulted teeth may require removing them. So, it depends on the person’s conditions and suitable treatment for him/her.
The results of Overlapping Teeth Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are long-lasting and noticeable. Different treatments provide different outcomes. Some patients quickly get aligned teeth after the treatment, and some require a surgical procedure in case of severe conditions.
Moreover, overlapped teeth always require 12 months for getting repaired, and results depend on applying method. Other than that, there are two essential factors in obtaining desired results. The first is to choose an experienced specialist for your treatment who will recommend a suitable treatment option, and the second is to take good care of your treated teeth.
There are few benefits of treating overlapped teeth, which are:
- It will improve the appearance and alignment.
- Oral health will be improved.
- Self-confidence and self-esteem will boost up.
- Brushing teeth will get easier.
- No risks of decay and cavity.
- Your smile becomes attractive.
It is necessary to consult with your dental specialist to treat overlap teeth. Your specialist will examine your teeth condition and after that suggest a suitable solution according to your requirements. Moreover, the dental specialist will discuss all the procedural steps and instructions related to treatment. Some conditions before the procedure will be:
- X-ray of mouth.
- Popping sound examination.
- Shape matching for veneers.
The aftercare instructions are essential to follow after the procedure. Your dental specialist will prescribe you few care instructions that you should follow. The instructions will be specified according to the method of treatment and health-wise of a patient. Few standard instructions are mentioned below:
- Brush your teeth regularly.
- Eat a healthy diet and do not bite hard food.
- If you get braces, then come for cleaning the braces.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Do visit for Regular checkups.
The cost of Overlapping Teeth Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan depends on person to person. However, some cost factors can affect the price of the treatment. Such as:
- The experienced dentist fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Method chosen.
- Other supporting charges.
These factors will be discussed in the consultation session before the procedure. Also, someone wants to know more about the cost, then contact us for more details.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
If you are experiencing such misaligned, unshaped, and irritating teeth, feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for Overlapping teeth treatment. We will provide effective treatments and long-lasting results.