Some people get annoyed by the effects of aging on their faces. These effects can be reduced through natural ways, but the natural method is very strenuous and lengthy. The other method is through artificial means, using surgical and non- surgical procedures. For people who are afraid of the invasive method of Facelift can use the non-surgical procedure.
What is Non-Surgical Facelift?
In non-surgical Facelift, plasma is injected into the targeted area which solves the facial issues. Its important to note that the plasma is extracted from your own body. This procedure is more commonly known as Vampire Facelift.
Some of our Best Non-Surgical Facelift Results are:
Are you a Candidate?
Although the procedure is fairly simple and short, there are some pre-requisites of being a good candidate. Some of them are:
- To have drooping eyebrows
- To have wrinkles on face or neck
- You are quite aware of the realistic outcome
- To have puffy eyebrows
Methods of Non-Surgical Facelift:
There are a number of methods available in Non-Surgical Facelift; the selection of a particular procedure mainly depends on the type and color of your skin, and expected results. The popular methods available at our Clinic are
- Skin Tightening
- Liquid Facelift
- 8 point Facelift with Juvederm
There are certain steps before the actual procedure, which when followed will lead a more smoother and comfortable journey. Some of the important steps are:
- Stop Smoking a couple of days before and after surgery
- Apply specific products on your skin to make it ready
- Do all the texts specified by the Doctor
- Regular intake of prescriptions
- Avoid any kind of drug intake, even avoid taking blood thinners
The procedure is quite simple and relatively brief. There are different sub-methods in non-invasive Facelift. And all these methods have different pre-requisites. But some of the traits which are common in all methods are:
- There is no surgery involved
- Very little chances of redness or scars
- The method is very safe
- The healing process is fast and easy because the facial tissues are stimulated
Postoperative care is as important as the Preoperative instructions, in getting the best possible results. The Postoperative care instructions are very subjective and vary from person to person and situation to situation. Usually, it’s at the discretion of the Doctor to suggest instructions to the patient.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Facelift:
Some of the benefits of non-surgical Facelift are:
- It is relatively cheaper than other methods
- The recovery time is minimum
- The process is quite painless
- No knife or invasive instrument is used
- The risk associated is almost zero
How Many Sessions Are Required?
The number of sessions required is a subjective thing, and it depends on the selected method. The total time period also varies from person to person and the kind of the results the person is looking for. However, the procedure requires a particular number of sessions to get the desired results.
The effects of this procedure may not be permanent, but they last for years to come. The results and their durability differ from person to person. And also depends upon the intensity of the procedure. According to an estimate, one is required to attend at least 4 to 5 sessions to achieve the desired results.