Cosmetic anti-aging treatments have earned widespread increasing attention in recent years. Whereas many women begin with far less invasive procedures such as injectables and dermal fillers, seeking longer-lasting expanding and increasingly spectacular effects, several women choose facial rejuvenation surgery.
Face Rejuvenation (Skin Rejuvenation) is a combination of cosmetic procedures that allow individuals to have their desired facial appearance. Skin rejuvenation is a proven method for reducing the signs of aging. The procedure is generally performed by a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. It produces amazing outcomes, however rigorous maintenance is essential.
Considering face rejuvenation then visit SKN Cosmetics for outclasses Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
When to Consider Face Rejuvenation:
Face Rejuvenation is considered when you:
- Wish to reverse the signs of aging
- Desire a youthful appearance
- Suffering from saggy face and neck
- Losing the volume in your cheekbones and countering the Jawline
- the appearance of crow’s feet on creases of your eyes
- Around your face, there are small wrinkles and folds.
- Brow furrowed and frown lines around your brow
- Upper eyelid drooping and wrinkling changes, as well as upper and lower eyelid bags
- Darkish circles around the eyes
Although it is impossible to reverse aging effects completely, even then the results of Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad are long-lasting. In concern with your safety and beneficial outcomes it is essential to return to the surgeon’s office for a follow-up procedure and if required then prescription of medication.
The following are a few typical indications of why face rejuvenation may be beneficial to you:
- You wish to seem younger and more reformed.
- You want the most natural outcome possible.
- You have a variety of age symptoms that can’t all be addressed with a single surgical treatment.
Cost of Facial Rejuvenation:
The price of face rejuvenation varies from a doctor to the next and from a geographic location on to next. It also varies on how many various therapies are used together. The average cost of Surgical Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad Pakistan is 120,000 PKR to 2,00,000 PKR.
Are you a Suitable Candidate?
You are most likely a suitable candidate for such treatment when you’re:
- In excellent overall health (both physical and mental)
- Have an optimistic mindset
- Have reasonable expectations
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- 18 years and above
Surgical Vs Non-Surgical Face Rejuvenation:
SKN Cosmetics provides the best care and with a team of expert dermatologists, it is recommended by many individuals. When it comes to Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan it’s critical to recognize that surgical and non-surgical techniques can accomplish the same outcomes in various approaches. While non-surgical or minimally invasive procedures are simple to administer and cure after, the effects are only short, as well as the procedures must be continued to keep the effectiveness. Surgical operations, on the other hand, tend to last considerably longer, if not permanently, and it ought never to be redone. The following are common examples of non-surgical methods:
- Considerable Jowling: If you’ve grown extensive bowling, the only way to get rid of it is to get surgery.
- Low brow position: If your brow is low or you have a lot of loose skin on your upper eyelids, only eyelid and brow surgery can properly correct the brow or remove the loose skin.
- Skin laxity in the neck: If there are substantial skin laxity in the neck, minimally invasive procedures can most certainly prove insufficient to cure the laxity, and a neck lift will indeed be necessary.
Before coming in for your surgery few things needed to take care of that includes:
- Before going out, use a strong SPF sunscreen.
- Avoid thinning medications for at least two weeks.
- Take prescribed drugs on a constant schedule.
- No smoking is permitted.
- You will be recommended to apply Retina-A-containing skincare products.
Facial rejuvenation necessitates careful planning and timing of treatments.
- If volume increase by fat transplant is required for face rejuvenation, fatty grafts to affected areas are usually done immediately.
- A small incision (for mild to moderate laxity) or a more comprehensive rejuvenation is executed based on the extent of skin laxity (looseness) inside the face.
- The skin flaps are raised and trim or undercut as necessary for a facelift, then the flap is adjusted to remove excessive skin and threads are used to fix them.
- Laser treatment enhances the quality of the skin by removing wrinkles around the lips and eyes, removing blotchy pigment, reducing the impression of bags under the eyes, and assisting in the repair of sun-damaged skin.
- Throughout subsequent routine checkups, more adjustments might be made.
- Neurotoxins can be injected into the muscles of the forehead to even it out, remove wrinkles, and give it an elevation.
- Fillers can be used to smooth out small wrinkles all around the mouth, give density to the lips, and fill folds that run from the nose to the mouth.
After Care and Recovery:
It is recommended that one stay in the hospital for at least two days, and the healing period might take anywhere from 4-6 weeks. Each patient should follow the simple aftercare instructions to accelerate recovery and ensure long-term results:
- Keep your hands away from the treated area.
- Put an end to your rigorous activities.
- Keep all of your doctor’s visits.
- Sun and heat contact should be avoided.
- Visit your physician if you experience any discomfort in the treated region.
Schedule your Appointment :
If you consider obtaining information about Face Rejuvenation, or if you want to make an appointment at SKN Cosmetics, please contact us at any point. We pledge to deliver great results.