As we age, our skin loses its glow and elasticity. As soon as we hit our 30’s we experience fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Sagging of skin is a typical issue that can affect the overall appearance. Loss of collagen is the prime reason why all of this occurs in the same place. Luckily, we live in a day and age that can fix our pre-mature aging, revive our glow and make us look youthful and rejuvenated.
Are you the right prospect?
Almost anyone who wants to eliminate the aging affects off the skin can benefit from Laser skin tightening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi. However, there are still certain limitations. Let’s sort them out:
- You must be at least 25 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
- You are not breastfeeding
- You are not pregnant
- You are looking for a noninvasive solution
Goals of the Treatment
Laser skin tightening treatment in Islamabad aims to make you look beautiful and robust even when you are in your late 50s or above. Here are the key goals you can accomplish with the help of this treatment:
- Make you look years younger than your actual age
- Eliminate the crow’s feet
- Laugh lines will be a thing of the past
- Eliminate age spots
There are a plenty of laser machines used for skin tightening in Islamabad. Here is a list of the best ones
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
Pre-Treatment care is important to prepare your skin for a particular treatment. Here are a few basic things to consider:
- Limit your sun exposure for a few days up to laser treatment
- Wear a broad range sunscreen (SPF 40 or more) before going out in sun.
- Stop tanning and sunbathing for 2-3 weeks before laser skin tightening in Peshawar,Rawalpindi.
- Discontinue use of items containing Retinoids and hydroxyl acids seven days before you undergo the treatment.
- Use the topical medication prescribed by the doctor.
- Get all your prescriptions in advance.
Procedure of Laser skin tightening in Islamabad is quite simple and it takes less than 30 minutes to complete. Following steps are involved:
- Step 1: The treatment site is cleansed with antibacterial solution ro ensure it is clean.
- Step 2: Numbing cream or local anesthesia is used to numb the skin depending upon your pain tolerance. .
- Step 3: Laser beams are targeted at the treatment site using a handheld device. They help you get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate the production of collagen.
- Step 4: Cooling gel is applied afterward to soothe the skin afterward and minimize any redness.
Post Procedural Care
Here are few of the important instructions to follow after the Laser skin tightening treatment in Islamabad:
- Expect some redness, tingling and swelling in the treated region. These side effects are brief and die down inside a couple of hours or at most several days.
- Use ice packs to calm the skin. It will help you with any redness and irritation.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for 10 days post the treatment.
- Avoid exposing treated zones to direct daylight for 2-3 months after the Laser treatment
- Keep your skin enough hydrated and saturated.
- Use skincare items prescribed by the specialist, retenoids and hydroxyl acids remain a major no for another 2-3 weeks post-treatment.
- Do not pick or scratch at the scabs and let them fall of naturally.
You will immediately notice a difference in the skin after the very first treatment but complete results can be seen after the number of sessions are completed and they will certainly last years.
There are plenty of Skin tightening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Pakistan benefits. Here are few of the basic reasons why you should choose it:
- The best thing about Laser Skin Tightening is that it is practically non-intrusive.
- It is generally a safe method and results are the same that surgical skin tightening systems
- There are no long haul symptoms related with it
- Lasers animate regular collagen creation which makes your skin look supple, healthy and glowing.
- It can be utilized on numerous parts of the body including face, neck, midriff, arms, legs and hands.
- It does not include any downtime. The patient can continue routine activities promptly after the treatment
- The results are fantastic as it shaves years off and recaptures a more youthful look.
- Results of Laser skin tightening in Islamabad are long lasting and do not require constant maintenance.
It is important to be comfortable in your skin regardless of whether you decide to undergo the treatment or not. Lastly, there are a gazillion ways for you to fix your skin but make sure to do it for yourself.
Click here to Read More About Us SKN Cosmetic Surgery in Islamabad
Fill in the form to get ConsultationWe'll call you back within 15 minutes