The unwanted hair on the face or body can make your appearance unattractive, self-conscious and low then you must need an affordable treatment that can be the prominent solution for you. However, there is a treatment that is performed with laser is known as Laser Hair Removal Treatment.
Now your main concern would be the Laser Hair Removal Cost in Islamabad as it is charged differently and you should know about the other cost factors in detail. So, keep reading for more information!
To Know About Laser Hair Removal:
A laser procedure is one of the effective and advanced methods of removing unwanted hair from the face or body. The laser beam will target the area and will destroy the hair follicles in just a few seconds. The targeted areas are mentioned below:
- Full face.
- Full Arms.
- Full Legs.
- Full body.
It is a repeatable procedure that will reduce the growth of hair with time and after getting further sessions. The average numbers of sessions are 5 to 8 as if a person has light hair texture then it will require 3 to 4 session but if the hair texture is thick then you may need more than 8 sessions. Moreover, it is suitable for every person.
The Final Results:
According to SKN Cosmetics, the results will be immediate, satisfying and effective. After attending session to session, the growth of hair will be reduced and it doesn’t require waxing, tweezing or shaving the area. The results may vary from person to person and depends on the sessions. Also, if the hairs re-grow then these were being less noticeable. So, it is necessary to choose a professional practitioner who performed your laser treatment well and accurately provide you with amazing results.
Cost of Laser Treatment at SKN Cosmetics:
Generally, the average cost of laser hair removal treatment in Islamabad is ranging from 3,000 PKR to 20,000 PKR. It is necessary to understand that it is a cosmetic procedure that cannot be performed under the coverage of any insurance company. Whenever you plan to have the laser treatment, you should talk to the surgeon according to your concerns and cost range.
Other Cost Factors:
After knowing the Laser Hair Removal Cost in Islamabad, there are a few factors that can raise your cost after including. When you talk to your laser experts, they will ask about your expectations and examine your hair condition. After that, they will let you know about the accurate cost. However, the common factors in this treatment are listed below:
- When you choose an expert practitioner, it may increase your cost of the treatment because every practitioner has their own fee criteria and the professional and experienced practitioners charge a high fee due to their expertise and skills.
- Location and reputation of the clinic matter a lot, if you choose a reputable clinic near to you then it is best but otherwise, you may need to travel from one place to another for choosing a reputable clinic. It can affect your cost with travelling expenses.
- The number of sessions plays a major role in the cost increasing factor, if you need a few sessions then it will charge you less or otherwise the numbers of sessions increase the price of your treatment. So, this factor can affect your cost.
- A body part – as different body areas have different cost ranges. If the area is small then it will charge you less otherwise big areas like full arms or legs can affect your cost. So, it is necessary to discuss the price according to the body area.
- Other supporting charges including, medication, moisturizer, cooling gel etc can affect the cost of the treatment.
All Summed Up!
Therefore, if you want to know more about cost-related information according to your concerns and expectations then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for this effective treatment. After consultation, you will get an estimated idea of the expense of your laser treatment. We are here to give you amazing services and satisfying results at a reasonable cost without experiencing any complications.