FUT hair transplant Dubai also known by the name of Follicular Unit Transplant and Strip Removal Method is a traditional hair restoration technique which provides maximum hair density in minimum time. It involves extracting a strip bearing hair follicle from the back and the sides of the scalp and implanting them to the recipient’s region.
Are you the right prospect?
Before undergoing FUT hair transplant in Dubai, it is wise to determine whether this technique is the right fit for you or not. Consider the following aspects which make you an ideal candidate for strip removal method:
- You must have sufficient donor hair on your scalp to undergo FUT hair transplant in Dubai.
- You must have good elasticity in your scalp for strip removal method.
- Your hair fall is not progressing further and has stopped completely.
- You must not suffer from any chronic illnesses.
- You must not be undergoing chemotherapy or any other serious medical procedures.
Goals of the treatment
FUT hair transplant in Dubai restores you hair for life. It aims at:
- Restoring your hair
- Providing maximum hair density
- Providing permanent results
FUT Hair Transplant Pre-Surgical Care
Pre-Surgical Care is an important aspect of FUT hair transplant in Dubai as it is an invasive procedure. Your dermatologist will guide you further in this regard. Here is a list of most important things to follow:
- Do not consume any blood thinning medications like aspirin, a few weeks prior to the treatment.
- Do not smoke for at least a month before the FUT & FUE treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption at all costs for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Get hold of a family or friend to drive you back home after the surgery.
FUT Hair Transplant Procedure
FUT hair transplant in Dubai is an invasive technique that helps you achieve a thick head of hair in a single session. it comprises of the following key steps:
- General anesthesia is administered to the patient to avoid any pain and discomfort. Some surgeons also perform the procedure under local anesthesia. It varies depending upon the preference of the patient.
- Donor area is prepared by shaving the hair in the donor area.
- Donor area is marked for extraction of the strip.
- A strip bearing hair follicles is excised from the back of your scalp and it is stitched in place.
- Tiny incisions are made at specified angles to make the transplanted hair look natural.
- Grafts are placed into these incisions to conclude the surgery
FUT Hair Transplant Recovery Phase
Owing to its invasive nature, FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi involves an extensive recovery phase. here are few of the things you might experience during the recovery period of FUT hair transplant in Dubai:
- Your scalp will be sour for a week after the surgery.
- You will experience slight itching in your scalp.
- You will have to take a week off from work and allow your body to heal.
FUT Hair Transplant Post-Surgical Care
Post Surgical Care is an important aspect of FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Avoid washing your scalp for 3 days.
- Restrain from touching your scalp excessively.
- Take the pain killers regularly.
- Avoid consuming blood thinning medications.
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously.
FUT Hair Transplant Benefits
There are endless benefits of FUT Hair Transplant in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi. Here are few of the most pronounced benefits:
- FUT Hair transplant in Dubai produces natural and long lasting results.
- As hair is removed by strip extraction, minimal hair damage occurs at the donor site.
- This technique minimizes the graft damage.
- It provides maximum number of hair grafts in minimal time.
- It is a cost effective technique in comparison to all other hair restoration techniques.
- It provides permanent results.