Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai is an amazing hair restoration technique which combines the benefits of FUT and FUE in a single treatment. The procedure involves extraction of hair follicles in such a manner that few of the stem cells are left behind which allows regrowth in the donor area as well as recipient’s region. Hair follicles are transplanted in the recipient’s area.
Are you the ideal candidate for the treatment?
To determine whether you are the ideal candidate for stem cell hair transplant in Dubai or not, consider the following aspects:
- You must have sufficient donor hair supply on your scalp or on your body.
- You can undergo FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai even if you have a tighter scalp.
- You must be at least 25 years old to undergo the treatment.
- If your hair loss is progressive, it is not the right time to undergo stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai.
- This technique is equally suitable for facial hair transplant as well as scalp hair transplant.
Goals of the Treatment
Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai aims at providing:
- A full, thicker head of hair.
- A scar free transformation.
- Maximum results in single time.
Pre-Surgical Care Stem Cell Transplant
Pre-Surgical Care is an important aspect of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai. Here is a list of basic guidelines to follow:
- Do not consume any blood thinners at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Quit smoking for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Take all the tests suggested by the doctors a month prior to the treatment and submit the reports to the hair transplant clinic.
Procedure of Stem Cell Transplant Dubai
Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a lunch-hour procedure. It comprises of the following key steps:
- Donor area is prepared by shaving the hair.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the donor region to allow pain free extraction of the hair follicles.
- Grafts are extracted in a manner that stem cells are left behind in the donor region, which boosts hair growth by 70 % even in the donor area.
- Grafts are prepared for implanting them in the recipients’ region.
- Local anesthesia is administered to the scalp and incisions are made with the help of a punching tool.
- Grafts are inserted to conclude the surgery.
Post-Surgical Care of Stem Cell
Post-Surgical Care plays a key role in the recovery process of Stem Cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Here is list of most important surgical care instructions:
- Do not wash your scalp for 48 days after the Stem Cell Transplant
- Take all the prescribed medications regularly after the treatment to avoid any infections.
- Use cold compressions to help with swelling and discomfort.
- Apply all the topical medications to avoid itching.
- Do not scratch or pick at your scalp.
- Limit your sun exposure and wear a hat while going out in the sun.
Recovery Period of Stem Cell Transplant
Recovery Period of Stem Cell Treatment in Dubai can vary from 3 days to a week. All you have to do is follow the post procedural care instructions by the doctor and you are good to go.
Benefits of Stem Cell Transplant
Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai is one of a kind procedure to help you revive, thick luxurious hair. It has endless benefits. Few of them are enlisted below:
- It allows maximum hair density in a single session.
- The graft wastage is greatly reduced with this technique.
- It allows up to 70% hair regrowth in the donor area.
- It is a scar free procedure.
- If you had a bad hair transplant, Stem Cell FUE in Dubai allows you to reverse that.
Results of Stem Cell Transplant
Results of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai & Sharjah will begin to show in a period of three months. As, your hair grows in cycles, you will be able to see complete hair growth in a period of one year. Results will be extremely natural looking and last for a lifetime.
Cost of Hair Transplant
Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah varies significantly depending upon the clinic, surgeon and number of grafts required for the surgery. The Average cost usually begins with $8 To 12$ expectionally.