What Are Acne Scars?
The Best Dermatologist In Islamabad For Acne Scars will observe the type of skin, type of scarring, and the overall situation. We are offering a successful and safest procedure to get rid of acne scars. Many individuals are suffering and annoyed by the breakouts, so you do not need to worry as the scars are treatable now.
As per the expert cosmetologist, when this acne will be gone the scall will be caused. The dimension and shape of the scar can be different, some might be deep and some might be huge. The marks are also formed when they are squeezed forcibly. There are many types of acne, such as:
- Mild/Gentle level of acne.
- Moderate level of acne.
- Severe level of acne.
How Are The Scars Caused?
Some common causes are listed below:
- Too much stress.
- The sleeping pattern is not regular.
- Medication reaction.
- Using the worst cosmetic products.
- Hormonal changes.
- High intake of chocolates.
Treatment For Acne Scars:
SKN Cosmetics provides a variety of treatments for treating acne and scars of acne that are performed by our clinic. These treatments are pain-free and less invasive giving the candidate the most effective and successful treatments. The usual procedures are listed below:
- Laser treatment: The treatment will be performed in several sessions, which will give you a permanent outcome.
- Chemical peeling: This is performed with strong solution that will lessen the clarity of the mark on any region.
- Dermal fillers: Also called soft-tissue fillers, a successful injectable solution for filling the region of scaring and adding capacity to the area.
- Micro-needling: With a tiny tool that holds microneedles that are moved around the area of scarring. It will give the candidate a long-lasting outcome, several sessions will be required but it will remove the scars of acne.
How Long Will It Take To Heal?
After the observation by the Best Dermatologist In Islamabad For Acne Scars the main focus of the specialist will be the methodology used on the type of scars. The treatment uses less invasive surgery which will result in finer and healthier skin. the outcome depends from individual to individual and also on the type of methodology used.
If the candidate opts for surgery the result will be achieved soon after the treatment, if the candidate opts for a non-invasive method for instance laser or chemical peeling then it will acquire several sessions for giving the best visible outcomes after a few duration.
How To Avoid In the Future?
Below are a few tips and guidance that will help you to prevent the acne:
- Washing your face twice a day.
- Restrain from using cosmetics on daily basis.
- From an expert get a skincare schedule.
- Do not touch your face.
- Do not pop the acne.
- Use medicated sunscreen.
- Carry on with a healthy diet.
- Drink a lot of water.
Best Dermatologist in Islamabad:
If you are considering getting the perfect and desired results, our Best dermatologist Dr. Ayusha Khan at Royal Cosmetic is an aesthetic cosmetologist and has great expertise in PRP therapy for the face, chemical peeling for skin, acne scar treatment, micro-needling, laser resurfacing, and dermal fillers. She is capable of managing usual and infrequent disorders of the skin.
Book An Appointment With Us!
To attain the best and most successful treatment, feel free to consult with our specialists, they will briefly guide you and give you a remarkable experience!