Throughout the history of mankind, hair has played a vital role in our society. It is closely associated with youthfulness and beauty in women and virility and manliness in men. So there is no surprise that hair loss can make many men and women feel really uncomfortable.
All parts of the body are of great significance but hairs have some additional importance because hairs add value to our appearance and beauty. If unusual hair loss is not treated sensibly, thin or bald spots can appear which makes us look odd. Some people do not bother having such issues but some people show great concern and try everything regrows hair in order to look good.
The Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can address the hair loss issue in the best suitable way. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits, suitable candidates, cost, side effects, and more about this treatment in detail. So, if you are looking for restoring your hairs then this topic is worth reading for you.
What is Hair Transplant?
Hair Transplantation in Islamabad is a surgical procedure that involves moving of individual hair follicles from the back of the scalp which is called the ‘donor area’ to a bald part of the scalp known as the ‘recipient area’. It is predominantly used to treat male pattern baldness.
Let’s talk about some of the key benefits of hair transplant surgery.
- It is a natural hair growth process
- It only has minor side effects
- It requires very low maintenance
- It eliminates baldness
- Can be termed as a permanent solution to hair loss problem
- It will improve the overall looks
- Restores loss confidence
- Cost-effective treatment as compared to other hair replacement procedures such as hair wig, hairpiece, and extensions
- Minimum risk of infection
- Our experts help you recover quickly
- Our latest technique can help avoid permanent scarring
Suitable Candidate for The Procedure:
- You will be a suitable candidate for the hair transplant procedure if:
- You are in good overall health
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure
- You want to regrow your hair naturally
- You have enough supply of donor grafts, and
- You want to enhance the overall appearance
Side effects are generally associated with every surgery. However, Hair transplant surgery is around for quite some time now and it is getting safer every day with the induction of the latest techniques and skills. Therefore you should not be concerned about side effects if you try our Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Hair transplant only implicates minor and temporary side effects and you will be able to resume your normal routine life after one day and all the side effects will be gone by the second week.
You can expect the following minimal and temporary side effects:
- Insignificant inflammation
- Short-term scarring
- Temporary bleeding
- Negligible crust formation
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure; you will have to follow certain instructions from the Best hair transplant surgeon in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan. You will be advised to stop smoking and drinking alcohol. If you are taking certain painkillers and blood-thinning medicines, your surgeon will advise you to stop these medications as well.
There are predominantly two techniques to perform a Surgery of Best hair transplant Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan i.e. follicular unit transplantation (FUT) technique which has been around for a while now and follicular unit extraction (FUE) which is the latest (and better) technique and is commonly used nowadays.
Both FUT and FUE options have some commonalities and some differences. Your surgeon will decide which option is best suitable for your requirements. The following basic steps are generally used to execute the procedure:
- Firstly our physician will identify the recipient areas and devise a personalized plan to help you to attain the most natural-looking hairline.
- Next, our physician will trim the hair in your donor area to identify the healthy donor hairs.
- Once the donor area is prepared, our physician will remove individual follicular units from your scalp by making a tiny circular incision around them to isolate the graft.
- Then he will extract the graft from the scalp using an instrument.
- Working with highly powered microscopes, our trained technicians inspect the follicular grafts and arrange them for placement. Follicular units are arranged into groups and normally 1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicle.
- When the grafts are ready, the physician makes small incisions in your recipient area; the grafts are then delicately placed one by one, in order to achieve the most natural results according to your specific hair loss pattern.
- The placement of these follicular units is the main distinguishing factor which is the benchmark for SKN Cosmetic Surgery Clinic which is the Best Hair Transplantation Clinic in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
After Care of Hair Transplant:
Post-surgery care of transplanted hair is very important. Key factors you must follow include:
- Avoid touching, scratching, and rubbing the treated areas
- Do not smoke and drink
- Sleep in a straight position for the first 2 nights.
- Avoid taking pain-killers and blood-thinning medications
- Use ice pads to cope with the swelling and bruising
- Take prescribed medications regularly to speed up the recovery